Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale/Swap/Bargain Alerts

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭quintron

Oops, sorry Stefan, thought your's was already sold! Fratton Fred, that's a mint one there a few pages back.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

hehe, i can bring it to vapefest. thebestshop donated 5 sigelei mods to the raffle too. crazy stuff, got to list all these for vapefest next 2 days

Mega! :) I am so bloody excited about this weekend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I knew there was a few on here over the last couple of weeks so it was a kind of open question.

Did yours have the kick extension Stefan?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Stefan_Cork

has a kick and telescopic, and hotspring upgraded

replied to pm

276924.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭Ionised

Wanted to say a big thanks to quintron. He very kindly delivered his provari to me last night. Great deal and a truly nice guy. Thanks!

Cheers Ionised! Likewise. Enjoy the provari. Great to put faces to the names on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

quintron wrote: »
    Maketh an offer. Re postage, I would have to check with the post office but I expect its like 2.40 for standard post or 5.25 for registered.

Sorry I've just seen this. How about e35 all in? If not no worries. Would alternatively be interested in the VP on it's own.

RossD1983 wrote: »
    Sorry I've just seen this. How about e35 all in? If not no worries. Would alternatively be interested in the VP on it's own.
    Ross, will you be at Vapefest? I could just give you the stuff there? If not sure let me know and I'll PM you for further arrangements.
    Cheers,Q

quintron wrote: »
    Ross, will you be at Vapefest? I could just give you the stuff there? If not sure let me know and I'll PM you for further arrangements.
    Cheers,Q

I won't be unfortunately, but a good friend of mine will. That would be great actually!

• Advertisement

For sale:
    My house.

Reason:
    Vapefest 2013...

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

jsabina wrote: »
    Hi everybody,
    I bought a couple of weeks ago the ECA for my evic.
    The only problem is that I bought the type A and it doesn't fit on the easy head.

I've used it only for few puffs on a ego battery just to see if I liked it and was worth to change for the type B.... but I don't like the cold vapour.

Anybody interested?

(http://www.joyetech.com/product/details.php?gno=140)

Anybody wants it even for free??
    I am sorry to leave it getting dust as I will never use it..

Anybody wants it even for free??
    I am sorry to leave it getting dust as I will never use it..

I would be interested. Could trade for some juice perhaps?

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭jsabina

RossD1983 wrote: »
    I would be interested. Could trade for some juice perhaps?

Yes sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

Have pipe sauce for sale, 30ml bottle of 18mg long bottom leaf. about 7 drops out of it to try in the dripper is about it.

€14

Yes sure!

Cool, let me do a true up of what I have here, and Ill post it on thread. Thanks! Ross.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Killer 705 , Killer telescopic gv tank by leo, 4 coils and about 30 premade coils -looking g. €55

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Yogic

Yogic wrote: »
    Killer 705 , Killer telescopic gv tank by leo, 4 coils and about 30 premade coils -looking g. €55

Sold

• Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Yogic wrote: »
    Sold

I'm not surprised :( Always the bridesmaid...sigh...

Having a bit of a juce clear out...

So up for sale or swap...I'd prefer someone take the lot to save on postage but of course open to offers.

Mrs Lords 'Hot Toddy' 50ml of 18mg. Less than 5ml gone from the bottle €10

Johnson Creek Red Oak 'Solstice' 30ml of 18mg. Less than 3ml gone from this one. €10

Halo 'Belgian Cocoa' 30ml of 18mg. About 10ml gone from this. €7.50

Halo 'Cafe Mocha' 30ml of 18mg. Barely touched so 25ml left approx. €7.50

Call it €30 for the lot inc postage within Ireland.

Also still up for grabs is my GP Paps Lux mech. Has the 18350 and 18500 tubes and is in perfect condition (photos earlier in this thread). Rather reluctant sale for €80 (this retails at €150 plus shipping).

Always open to offers or interesting swaps. (Wish list...another Kayfun, Squape)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

Ionised wrote: »

So up for sale or swap...I'd prefer someone take the lot to save on postage but of course open to offers.

Johnson Creek Red Oak 'Solstice' 30ml of 18mg. Less than 3ml gone from this one. €10

Also still up for grabs is my GP Paps Lux mech. Has the 18350 and 18500 tubes and is in perfect condition (photos earlier in this thread). Rather reluctant sale for €80 (this retails at €150 plus shipping).

Always open to offers or interesting swaps. (Wish list...another Kayfun, Squape)

Hi - ill pm you a list of juice you might consider swapping for. If there is nothing you want - no worries.

dball wrote: »
    Hi - ill pm you a list of juice you might consider swapping for. If there is nothing you want - no worries.

To save you any time typing...I'm not into any tobacco type stuff at the moment. I'm on a bit of a fruity citrusy kick right now!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭dball

To save you any time typing...I'm not into any tobacco type stuff at the moment. I'm on a bit of a fruity citrusy kick right now!

too late - pm sent

dball wrote: »
    too late - pm sent

PM got..you must type like the wind!

Sadly most of those you have I have either tried or already have a bunch of. But I appreciate the time taken a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I'll swap ya an auld clapped out Mercedes for the GP Paps Lux.....now no bargaining, dats my final offer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 scottyindanorth

Hi lurking here too long have a 22mm salt and pepper tank o rings and spares.Also a sophia 4 spare lr ceramics bought fiddled with decided not for me would swap for something interesting (kayfun some mech mod poss the lux mentioned here)

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Spurdle

Still got the paps up for sale?

Spurdle wrote: »
    Still got the paps up for sale?

I certainly do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Spurdle

You posting to the uk?

• Advertisement

Spurdle wrote: »
    You posting to the uk?

Sure. No problem sending it registered post to you.

Advertisement