Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Quick Reviews - Liquid

13567102

Comments



  • Sisters bf just got his first e-cig kit. A joye 510 aswell. He got 30ml marlboro 18mg. I stole a cart full off him lol.

    Quite a nice flavor. Tastes nothing like a marlboro though lol. Kinda like the tabacco flavor but with a sweeter after taste. This was off e-cigIreland.com

    I just ordered 4 different 10ml flavors off Thebestshop.eu so will report back when I have them




  • Joyetech menthol - Is Dekang Menthol.
    Savlon with a few mint leaves thrown in. Mmm.....Mmmmmm.
    I don't dare put this in anything, I know already what it's like, this is the proper atty killer, Digby you don't know what bad menthol tastes like yet!
    2/10

    3smoke Range
    Marlboro New Forumla 14mg.
    This is either the same recipe as the old/new Joye Tobacco and the only clear liquid I got, unfortunately I don't have the the Joye at hand to make a direct comparison.
    Good throat hit and vape production with a pretty reliable vape.
    7/10

    Turkish 11mg
    This one is interesting, anyone who dislikes Turkish delight probably won't enjoy this, with that said it's an extremely mild hint and it's more like a cured tobacco with a tiny hint of Turkish delight, this one could be promising but it's early vaping days.
    Mild throat hit and medium vape production
    5/10...to be revisited, don't think it's an all day vape but nice to dip in to if its your thing. EDIT - Gets sickening quite quick, shame.

    Tobacco
    Is more or less like the joyetech tobacco for me it tastes like a cross between a herbal cigarette and herbal tea, not my cup at all.
    4/10

    Have a few more which I haven't gotten round to tasting yet.




  • I got a small bottle of turkish from thebestshop a while back, it's got a .. distinctive taste. I liked it, in small doses.. but I would never vape it all day, and it sure as hell wouldn't go in a 5ml carto. I think what I liked about it was how pronounced the flavour was.. there's just no getting away from it :)




  • Standard menthol 18mg PG from TheBestShop

    I like it. Fairly minty. Very refreshing, Good hit and good vapor.
    Dont know if I will like it as a all day vape though




  • Samba wrote: »
    Joyetech menthol - Is Dekang Menthol.
    Savlon with a few mint leaves thrown in. Mmm.....Mmmmmm.
    I don't dare put this in anything, I know already what it's like, this is the proper atty killer, Digby you don't know what bad menthol tastes like yet!
    2/10

    3smoke Range
    Marlboro New Forumla 14mg.
    This is either the same recipe as the old/new Joye Tobacco and the only clear liquid I got, unfortunately I don't have the the Joye at hand to make a direct comparison.
    Good throat hit and vape production with a pretty reliable vape.
    7/10

    Turkish 11mg
    This one is interesting, anyone who dislikes Turkish delight probably won't enjoy this, with that said it's an extremely mild hint and it's more like a cured tobacco with a tiny hint of Turkish delight, this one could be promising but it's early vaping days.
    Mild throat hit and medium vape production
    5/10...to be revisited, don't think it's an all day vape but nice to dip in to if its your thing. EDIT - Gets sickening quite quick, shame.

    Tobacco
    Is more or less like the joyetech tobacco for me it tastes like a cross between a herbal cigarette and herbal tea, not my cup at all.
    4/10

    Have a few more which I haven't gotten round to tasting yet.

    What shop is this mate? I'd absolutely love a Turkish delight liquid!!


  • Advertisement


  • bridgemond wrote: »
    Standard menthol 18mg PG from TheBestShop

    I like it. Fairly minty. Very refreshing, Good hit and good vapor.
    Dont know if I will like it as a all day vape though
    Try to mix it with anything you want, I like this flavour even with RY4 (60% RY4+40% of Dekang Menthol).




  • Premium RY4 18mg from Thebestshop.eu. I read alot of stuff saying people love RY4. It is nice but not as good as I expected. I dont know if the fact I used my atty with menthol flavor before filling a new cart with RY4 would have affected the taste?

    It is nice though, With a good hit and vapor. Only a 6/10 for me though




  • DA365 wrote: »
    What shop is this mate? I'd absolutely love a Turkish delight liquid!!


    This particular one I ordered from http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl it's under the 3smoke range, I see the bestshop have a dekang Turkish tobacco, it might be very similar if not the exact same. It goes down very nice with a coffee but it's by no means an all day vape.




  • Samba wrote: »
    This particular one I ordered from http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl it's under the 3smoke range, I see the bestshop have a dekang Turkish tobacco, it might be very similar if not the exact same. It goes down very nice with a coffee but it's by no means an all day vape.
    http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl/p54,3smoke-e-liquid-10-ml-plyn-do-napelniania-wkladow-w-elektronicznych-papierosach.html
    Posted on the bottom of the page, "Made by Joyetech for 3Smoke".
    I like turkish tobacco also, has a specific taste and smell.




  • Opit wrote: »
    http://www.sklep.e-cigar.pl/p54,3smoke-e-liquid-10-ml-plyn-do-napelniania-wkladow-w-elektronicznych-papierosach.html
    Posted on the bottom of the page, "Made by Joyetech for 3Smoke".
    I like turkish tobacco also, has a specific taste and smell.


    The joyetech Tobacco is different to the 3smoke tobacco and so forth, but both are made by Joyetech, probably just a case of different recipes made for different brands but all coming from the same few factories as you mentioned further up. The Turkish 3smoke probably differs slightly from the standard Dekang, but again I can't confirm this as I've not tried the standard Dekang Turkish.

    I limit myself to a few vapes and then put it down, but then it's really nice to come back to each time.


  • Advertisement


  • well seams im more adventurs when it comes to juice :D

    Been listening to the vaporcast guys and decided to show my support so asked jack about geting some juice sent over to me

    I ordered

    Less Pro Adams Apple
    Prothol
    Strwpeary Chill
    when the package came [within a week :eek:] i opened it up and jack had sent me some
    Safe Sex on the Beach and Southern Freeze aswell :D

    a 10ml bottle is $6 [€4.50est] and 30ml is $15 [€11est]

    1st off these blew me away like no other juice i have tryed and i will defo be ordering more in 30ml bottles,the menthol is more of a sweet cool methol rather then a mint menthol


    Less Pro Adams Apple
    From there store
    Same great Adam's Apple Taste with reduced menthol. "Pro" is found within, vape responsibly.
    its like vapeing crushed ice and mushed up apple

    Prothol
    i just had to use another review here as i totaly agree with it
    this isnt just a menthol. it is sweet. kinda like mint. the juice turns into a light clear pinkish color to it. i like it. not seen a color like that. enough with the color. this juice is AMAZING! i dont like pure menthol but this has so much going on yet nothing going on at all. hard to describe it other than pro. if i had to rate it between blu cigs and an ego. this would be a solid ego starter pro kit


    Strwpeary Chill
    Strawberry with a hint of pear and a smooth menthol vape. Not over powering,the most REAL taseing strawberry iv had

    Safe Sex on the Beach
    Orange, cranberry, and peach. this hit me with a citrusy flavor at first and then then BOOM like Luke in his xwing you get the cranberries all waraped up in a Plotonian methol chill

    Southern Freeze
    simuler to the Strwpeary Chill but more of the pear taste and abit more cooling to it

    between a cave man and a AC-130 Spectre gunship there all ninjas :cool:

    Anyone around Dublin are welcome to some and i will offer up the last of the bottels when im near empty or if we get a meet up going ill order more and bring it along :D




  • I said i throw this in here if anyone is interested in my oppinion of juice from JuicyVapor.com.

    Only used the ecto chill so far and like the VpC stuff the menthol is more cooling then minty

    It tastes like a sweet or drink from when i was a kid but i cant remember what that was :rolleyes:

    Its almost like a dilutable Lime in ice water and i will order more of it.

    _____________________________________________________________

    What i bought

    Ecto Chill
    AB-Negative
    Absinthe
    Boat Drinks
    Champagne and Strawberries
    Cream Soda
    Ecto Plasma
    German Chocolate Cake
    Krazy Leprechaun
    Marshmallow
    River of Slime
    Root Beer Float
    Watermelon & Coconut Candy
    White Chocolate
    Butter Rum
    Dragon's Blood

    All of the above were ordered in there reduced PG [PG/VG mix and at 6mg

    They do strate PG aswell as strate VG aswell.

    Delivery just under 2 weeks
    Heres all the 3ml samplers

    photoqfu.jpg

    all these juices from VpC,JV and LF are miles better tast wise then the stuff from any of the irish shops IMHO,maybe 1 of the irish shops will see this and try get a partnership deal going with VpC or JV :D




  • Stealthirl wrote: »
    I said i throw this in here if anyone is interested in my oppinion of juice from JuicyVapor.com.

    I see they have sir digbys gummy bear flavour.:D:D

    What are the shipping charges like?




  • bridgemond wrote: »
    Premium RY4 18mg from Thebestshop.eu. I read alot of stuff saying people love RY4. It is nice but not as good as I expected. I dont know if the fact I used my atty with menthol flavor before filling a new cart with RY4 would have affected the taste?

    It is nice though, With a good hit and vapor. Only a 6/10 for me though

    The standard RY-4 is a LOT nicer.
    I'm vaping 24mg VG RY-4 right at the moment and it's great, you get a ton of vapour from it and it tastes awesome.




  • Noreen1 wrote: »
    I see they have sir digbys gummy bear flavour.:D:D

    What are the shipping charges like?

    holy ****, i looked at the site and never noticed that
    \o/

    shame i'm broke after all the damn stuff i've bought the last week or two :D

    18 euro or so for 30ml.. ntb.. what was the shipping charge like?

    --edit

    hrm.. 27 dollars or 15 dollars for shipping 2 35ml bottles

    so 70ml would come to either 48 euro, or 56 euro.. not.. *terrible* I guess. for some reason, I've got kind of a mental block that when a place has relatively high shipping.. I have to wait until I want to order a load of stuff from them, just so I don't waste money on shipping costs so.. maybe I'll wait until I can afford to get 3-4 juices from them.. but god damn I want that gummi bear flavour




  • That shipping is very off-putting - but I want some rum and butter. Maybe get together and share shipping costs?




  • that'd be a great idea actually, but I won't be able to order until after the 20th :/

    if you still want to place an order after that, I'll fire you a pm and see




  • I'l join in if it helps with the postage. After the 20th is good.
    Is the postage fixed or will it get worse with a larger order.




  • appears to be fixed, anything over 200 dollars gets the option of free shipping but sameprices for anything under




  • Sounds good to me.


  • Advertisement


  • Noreen1 wrote: »
    That shipping is very off-putting - but I want some rum and butter. Maybe get together and share shipping costs?

    yup i can never understand why shipping is so high for juice from the US
    i got 2 trays [48 cans] of root beer sent over for less then $15

    id go in with you aswell maybe we could get it over 200 and get the free shiping :D




  • Don't think I'd deal with any company that so blatantly over charges for postage irrespective how good their product is. I know we're limited in our options but I tend to only deal with Irish companies which isn't a bad thing in the current climate.




  • i dont know that it's overcharging. They use dhl, probably to make things simpler for themselves and dhl probably have set pricing for overseas shipping.




  • Just be aware, if you all go in on a big order, you run the risk of being asked to pay vat on it when it lands on your door step, particularly with courier services from the US.

    www.inwera.com

    Deluxe Tabacco (as it reads on the label) 6mg.

    Bought a sample of this while picking up a base and I'm pretty impressed.

    It's a clear liquid, no notable smell or taste but possibly one of the most realistic tobacco flavours I've tried yet

    Medium throat hit and vape production, with a very subtle taste.

    loses a point because the vape is a touch on the dry side.

    7/10




  • i dont know that it's overcharging. They use dhl, probably to make things simpler for themselves and dhl probably have set pricing for overseas shipping.

    Maybe it's easier for them but I'd imagine it's lost them an awful lost of potential European customers.




  • Just be aware, if you all go in on a big order, you run the risk of being asked to pay vat on it when it lands on your door step, particularly with courier services from the US.
    Dammn the VAT man, how much could it be, anyone know?
    I have relation in the US could we save by redirecting through them, they might break up the parcell as well.




  • Don't think it's worth the risk of extra charges with so many other European sources to buy juice.
    Got hit before with a FedEx bill 3 months after i received an item, they get there items rushed through customs and pay your costs and then they hit you for it.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055862554




  • LOL using the quick VAT duty calc on the thread you linked Derra, e liquid dosn't even exist.
    Might stick to EU supliers for group buys an just small orders from outside.
    BTW anyone ever caught with stuff from China? anyone ever order from China?

    Jasus it's worse
    However, it should be noted in particular that there is no relief (from Customs Duty, VAT or Excise duty) under this negligible value provision for importations of tobacco, tobacco products, alcohol products, perfumes or toilet waters irrespective of their value.
    I'll bet they'l class ejuice as a tobbaco produce.




  • OK I delved further
    200 US dollar value, free shipping, guesed the ins. at 5 bucks comes to;
    Total customs value: €153.82
    - Duty: €0.00
    - VAT: €32.30
    Total import duty & taxes due: €32.30
    Total landed cost: €186.13
    at USD/EUR exchange rate of 0.7504
    We need 9 people to keep it under 20euros, less people, do your own maths. cos as you can see mine suck :p


  • Advertisement


  • Samba wrote: »
    Just be aware, if you all go in on a big order, you run the risk of being asked to pay vat on it when it lands on your door step, particularly with courier services from the US.

    www.inwera.com

    Deluxe Tabacco (as it reads on the label) 6mg.

    Bought a sample of this while picking up a base and I'm pretty impressed.

    It's a clear liquid, no notable smell or taste but possibly one of the most realistic tobacco flavours I've tried yet

    Medium throat hit and vape production, with a very subtle taste.

    loses a point because the vape is a touch on the dry side.

    7/10


    are you using that with the vpg power smoke base? or did you get another base? think I read on here that there were different reccomended bases for tobacco and fruity/sugary flavours


Advertisement