Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Glebee wrote: »
    There just what im looking for. 0mg juices with high pg, ill give them a go.

When there's no sale on,usually there is a discount code,ask here before you buy...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I got an email for that too, but the code isn't working here.

I got an email for that too, but the code isn't working here.

I got the same email but I never tried the code...

I got the same email but I never tried the code...

I got it now, it only works when you're logged in/signed up to the site. There's an issue with my acc I have to clear up, when I add anything to the basket it's totting up to €60 right away :/ no idea why, have checked everywhere

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Anybody have a code for Ecirette?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

Pick10 doesn't work for P'n'm anymore? Hmmm ... was only thing made it kinds worth it, already dearer than most.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,390 ✭✭✭jonski

Pick10 doesn't work for P'n'm anymore? Hmmm ... was only thing made it kinds worth it, already dearer than most.

Even if it's worth over X amount ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

I had the same problem on Thursday when placing an order.That said,my order was only €12+post.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Steve666

Pick10 worked for me last Friday, for an order of about 30 bucks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Only works on orders over 20 yoyo

• Advertisement

Only works on orders over 20 yoyo

That'll be it then, I only had a couple of items in the basket, will be adding a few more. It's not a lot, but the way I see it it's akin to free postage.

That'll be it then, I only had a couple of items in the basket, will be adding a few more. It's not a lot, but the way I see it it's akin to free postage.

Postage can be expensive depending on weight so yeah any discount is a bonus.

Postage can be expensive depending on weight so yeah any discount is a bonus.

Ordered this morn, the code does indeed work above €20 :cool:

P'n'm have stuff I find hard to get elsewhere, also love their 100ml bottles, so I'll always buy the odd batch from them, but only what I need. They're too pricey to buy everything from, much as I'd like to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

Ah ha.€20 will bear that in mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭duckman!!

Ordered this morn, the code does indeed work above €20 :cool:

P'n'm have stuff I find hard to get elsewhere, also love their 100ml bottles, so I'll always buy the odd batch from them, but only what I need. They're too pricey to buy everything from, much as I'd like to

P'n'm?

duckman!! wrote: »
    P'n'm?

Pick n Mix diy
    http://picknmixdiy.com/index.php

Aye, Pick'n'mix, I will say one thing ... My package was here this morning after only ordering the evening before. That is why we buy local, we go abroad for tastier prices - Striking the right balance is the key.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Dripworx have 20% off code for Friday only. Code is TRUMP

TinCool wrote: »
    Dripworx have 20% off code for Friday only. Code is TRUMP

How appropriate for the time that's in it :)

I expected to see massive sales on the Orient sites, so far it looks like just the usual on the likes of GB

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

I expected to see massive sales on the Orient sites, so far it looks like just the usual on the likes of GB

What's the occasion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

What's the occasion?

moleyv wrote: »
    What's the occasion?

11/11 is like the Chinese black Friday, it's a festival over there of some sort. They call it singles day. I got a few emails from the likes of tinydeal and Aliexpress and GB, but I'm not seeing any great deals

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any codes for fasttech? Need something that costs 22.60 and don't want to risk getting hit with VAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 RedDogSix

Hi, I'm a complete noob to e-cigs. Basically I'm looking for one of those vaping cigs that a lot of people have now.

I'm looking for the cheapest one. Nothing fancy.

Also, how much does it cost a week-liquids, maintenance, replacements etc.

Cheers.

RedDogSix wrote: »
    Hi, I'm a complete noob to e-cigs. Basically I'm looking for one of those vaping cigs that a lot of people have now.

I'm looking for the cheapest one. Nothing fancy.

Also, how much does it cost a week-liquids, maintenance, replacements etc.

Cheers.

Here are two of the top starter kits & two videos showing you what they are like,if you decide on any of them,come back here first & we will advise you on coils & discount codes & where to buy....& also liquid,it will cost you about €3 to €5 a week approx for liquid & coils...

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/eleaf-icare/

http://e-smokeireland.com/product/joyetech-aio/

While you are watching this first review,have a look on the shelves behind the reviewer,all that stuff is for advanced vapors which you maybe looking for in 6 months time,it just becomes a hobby but the most important thing is,these devices will get you off the smokes...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EaDnV2ewL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZMj1suEC4g

Hi, thanks so much for the help.

So first off, those two you showed me looked unfamiliar.

I wanted one like this-h t t p s:// www. electronic-cigarette.ie/e-cig-starter-kit (wont let me link)

Reason being, this is the one that I have commonly seen about. What do you think about this?

Another thing, I have heard discounts and stuff thrown around, unfortunately I only want to buy physically from a shop. (Don't want my mam to see it even though I'm 21 :P)
    I live in Dublin and have easy access to the city centre where I have seen loads of places that do vape. Although, I think I could just go to my local shops and pick one up. Though I would feel more comfortable going to one of the specialized shops. Also, what about the stands that you see in shopping centres? Basically, are all the brand pretty much the same or what?

Anyway, if you could let me know what you think about the one I linked, cheers.

RedDogSix wrote: »
    Hi, thanks so much for the help.

So first off, those two you showed me looked unfamiliar.

I wanted one like this-h t t p s:// www. electronic-cigarette.ie/e-cig-starter-kit (wont let me link)

Reason being, this is the one that I have commonly seen about. What do you think about this?

Another thing, I have heard discounts and stuff thrown around, unfortunately I only want to buy physically from a shop. (Don't want my mam to see it even though I'm 21 :P)
    I live in Dublin and have easy access to the city centre where I have seen loads of places that do vape. Although, I think I could just go to my local shops and pick one up. Though I would feel more comfortable going to one of the specialized shops. Also, what about the stands that you see in shopping centres? Basically, are all the brand pretty much the same or what?

Anyway, if you could let me know what you think about the one I linked, cheers.

You need so many posts to leave links & photo's,is this the one https://www.electronic-cigarette.ie/e-cig-starter-kit

I can tell you now,that is crap compared to the 2 I suggested,they are old hat & at least 3 years old,this is old technology.
    Vape stands in shopping areas are the most crap of all,they just want your money.
    The vaping world moves really fast,there is another starter kit from J.Well in France which is out now & it looks good...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZx4RJKdPQA Although I am an advanced vapor for 8 years now,I am thinking of buying one of those 3 starter kits I mentioned,very handy for drinking & driving,but not at the same time:D:D:D:D
    I can understand about parents,the links I left above,they have a shop in Dublin....
    E-smokeireland
    28 Palmers Crescent
    Palmerstown
    Dublin 20

They are one of the best vaping shops in Ireland,pop in,they have other starter kits & they will let you try some eliquid as well.They are very helpful,we have been using them for years...

There are other good shops in Dublin City but I don't know of them,maybe some others will chime in here & let you know what is about.

That shop is actually fairly close to me believe it or not. So I think I'll go with that ELEIF one, the little green one. Does that come in other colours? It says red or black but they don't show pictures so I'm just wondering if the colour option is the actual main part. Not a big fan of that green.

So I was looking at e juices on their website, didn't look at all them but the ones I did were all over 20 quid. But I did see bottles for 3 or so quid other places.

What's the story with coils?

I usually smoke 3-5 a day, so what would that cost me a week on the e cigs?

Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

I recommend the iCare too, I have two now and they're all I use, even though I have about a dozen other tanks and bits and bobs.

Advertisement