Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Ionised wrote: »
    Surely that's just normal

(and don't call me Shirley)

OK Vanessa :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

50% off clearance items and 15% off everything else (except their own liquid) for 24 hours Sat 30th July. www.greyhaze.co.uk

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Ordering a few bits off E-dym for the first time. UPS Delivery says 24 hours but I heard a few people saying it took nearly a week.

What's the norm?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ordering a few bits off E-dym for the first time. UPS Delivery says 24 hours but I heard a few people saying it took nearly a week.

What's the norm?

Never later than 7 days & an excellent tracking system...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

yeah, 5-7 days, allowing for weekends. Unless you paid more for express delivery? don't recall seeing that option though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Any codes going for concentrates anywhere? Waited too long for chefsflavours to get stuff back in stock and missed the 20% deal. Needed PG and VG too grrr!

chipfox wrote: »
    Any codes going for concentrates anywhere? Waited too long for chefsflavours to get stuff back in stock and missed the 20% deal. Needed PG and VG too grrr!

E-Dym.pl has VG, €8.50 per litre. They're really good for concentrate prices without needing any code too. While they're still going that is, who knows what'll happen with the Polish sites once their new bull**** law passes through

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

They hardly seem to sell anything over 10ml. I burned through my last e-dym order way too fast! Can't find their VG/PG anywhere. Even if I spoke Polish I don't think that site could be more horrible to browse...

Here's VG: https://e-dym.pl/gb/bases-aromas/1080-gliceryna-farmaceutyczna-1000ml-.html

They seem to be out of stock on the large PG bottle, but there are 100ml bottles on there: https://e-dym.pl/gb/bases-aromas/460-atmos-lab-baza-pg-0mg-100ml.html

Under bases along the top you find them

You get 20ml of FA concentrate on there for not much more than you pay for 10ml over here, they're also good for Inawera concentrates, both are strong and tend to last better than the TPA/Cap stuff

It's the kind of site that's great when you want a bunch of concentrates and maybe an RTA or mod along with, as you get charged the same p&p regardless. And some of their prices on gear is great, I got a Herakles RTA-2 for €16. I'm at 10% discount on there automatically now. The more you buy, the better discount you get

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

If anyone bought e-cigarette from Poland the have to hurry up because from the 08/09/2016 a new low is going to be introduced and there will be a complete ban for online shopping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Mightydrumming

Arek wrote: »
    If anyone bought e-cigarette from Poland the have to hurry up because from the 08/09/2016 a new low is going to be introduced and there will be a complete ban for online shopping.

Just for Poland? I'm guessing it's the Polish government taking it into their own hands?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Arek

Just for Poland? I'm guessing it's the Polish government taking it into their own hands?
    Yes exactly, Polish government has tightened the rules more than the European Union. Polish Minister of Health said that the e-cigarette is the devil in a colorful package and we need destroy them

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Yes exactly, Polish government has tightened the rules more than the European Union. Polish Minister of Health said that the e-cigarette is the devil in a colorful package and we need destroy them

lol no doubt he's in the backpocket of one of the tobacco companies :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Been a long time since I posted in here guys but i just spotted that 7dayshop are selling the Elements dripper e-liquid brand for dirt cheap.

£5.79 for 20ml, i think i payed close to 15 euro for the same the time I bought the Pink lemonade one.

https://www.7dayshop.com/e-liquids-juice-and-driper-fluid/filter/element

No 0mg nic options for me though. :(

Very handy for those of us who buy lots of electronics and batteries from them.

Edit: They are a mainland UK operation now so there should be no customs fees.

"Since our move to mainland UK distribution we are now pleased to confirm that all prices include VAT where applicable. Our VAT registration number is GB134 2179 33."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

RoV are also selling off elements dripper range, 4 bottles for 30 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 8,994 ✭✭✭Doge

Thats a good deal, i really havent been keeping up with this forum the last month or so.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

3 Khali 30ml €20
    1916 15ml 3 for €10
    Element 20ml 4 for €30
    4 Samsung 25r's €20

Spend €80 and get a free Kanger Dripbox, while stocks last

https://republicofvape.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

jno547 wrote:
    3 Khali 30ml €20 1916 15ml 3 for €10 Element 20ml 4 for €30 4 Samsung 25r's €20

jno547 wrote:
    Spend €80 and get a free Kanger Dripbox, while stocks last

Wow. I was just about to buy a dripbox :v Good headsup.

I love khali vapours too!

Let's see if I can spend 80 quid with those deals!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

moleyv wrote: »
    Wow. I was just about to buy a dripbox :v Good headsup.

I love khali vapours too!

Let's see if I can spend 80 quid with those deals!

Dripbox sold out it says on their FB page :(

And no valley girl or hearst castle left...

oh well

For you Liqua French Pipe vapors...

They are back in stock at Fasttech,no 24mg,so I bought 10 x 18mg..

https://www.fasttech.com/products/0/10004083/1297501-authentic-liqua-e-liquid-for-electronic

• Advertisement

It's time for me to purchase an Ultra Sonic Cleaner,I have soaked & soaked tanks & I cannot get rid of the previous liquid smell.

I need some recommendations of a good cleaner that will do the job well...

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭kingaaa

anybody selling a good-quality 18650 (at leat dual) charger?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

Darkstar with Parcel Motel are good for nic, VG and good prices on flavours. I also use chefsflavours.co.uk. They do some lovely one shot concentrates.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

+ UKV1 for another 5% off

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

They look decent, are they any good??

Glebee wrote: »
    They look decent, are they any good??

Pretty good,most of us have been buying from them for years,I always put extra shots in...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭Glebee

Pretty good,most of us have been buying from them for years,I always put extra shots in...

There just what im looking for. 0mg juices with high pg, ill give them a go.

Advertisement