Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Is there a republic of vape discount code? I can't remember, its been a while since I ordered from them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

moleyv wrote: »
    Is there a republic of vape discount code? I can't remember, its been a while since I ordered from them.

ROV10 used to give 10% off,not sure if it still works.

jno547 wrote:
    ROV10 used to give 10% off,not sure if it still works.

Thanks, I'll try it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I know a few peeps on here are interested in the new Wismec Releaux rx75 TC. E-Dym have them in stock now for €35, just the mod itself.

https://e-dym.pl/gb/new-products/2392-wismec-reuleaux-rx75-tc-mod-.html#/212-kolor-blackred

Postage is usually €6 or so, maybe if you're ordering a few other bits and bobs it's worth it. They also have the Pico, mod only, for only €25 plus some other bargains. No codes needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I know a few peeps on here are interested in the new Wismec Releaux rx75 TC. E-Dym have them in stock now for €35, just the mod itself.

https://e-dym.pl/gb/new-products/2392-wismec-reuleaux-rx75-tc-mod-.html#/212-kolor-blackred

Postage is usually €6 or so, maybe if you're ordering a few other bits and bobs it's worth it. They also have the Pico, mod only, for only €25 plus some other bargains. No codes needed.

Only have pink picos atm. Rest are oos.

Ordered pico / melo kit from Gearbest yesterday for $34. Got Shipping notification this morning.
    The long wait begins !

• Advertisement

Shinobollo wrote: »

Ordered pico / melo kit from Gearbest yesterday for $34. Got Shipping notification this morning.
    The long wait begins !

Got 2 orders within 7 days of despatch from them when they use NL post (Netherlands I presume),so you may not be waiting that long,check your order page to see what form of post they used as they don't give you an option to choose when placing your order unlike Fastech who charge 0.33c for using NL post.

We're moving house very soon, when we do I will start looking to GB and FT, can't trust them right now to get it out to this addy on time. But, the Polish site isn't a bad alternative, usually gets to you within 5-6 working days

jno547 wrote: »
    Got 2 orders within 7 days of despatch from them when they use NL post (Netherlands I presume),so you may not be waiting that long,check your order page to see what form of post they used as they don't give you an option to choose when placing your order unlike Fastech who charge 0.33c for using NL post.

PostNL:)

Shinobollo wrote: »

The long wait begins !

They have the kit in Silver, white and grey for €37

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭AthAnRi

Gotta say Republic of Vape and EZsmoke customer service is absolutely brill.

• Advertisement

10% off on Fasttech tomorrow (18th)

Use code: DAD

AthAnRi wrote: »
    Gotta say Republic of Vape and EZsmoke customer service is absolutely brill.

+1.
    To be honest I find all dedicated vape shops (as opposed to chain shops / overpriced stalls) in Ireland to be great. The folk that run them know their s#it. We're a bit spoilt really.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 misfit73

Hi Guys,

Have tapped up a lot of your info here thanks so much. Have an EVIC VTC mini on the way from fastech and a Sigeli Spark 90W on the way from E-DYM (to tide me over the wait for mini after Cool Fire died). Just wanted to second the last post spot on about chain shops especially in Galway where I and many of my vaping friends have been quoted ridiculous prices by staff who do not even know what they are selling (14 euro for 3 Jap Cotton Pads!!). I like to give local stores the benefit of the doubt so I try to buy from The Best Shop who have served me so well and Pick and Mix DIY which while not in Galway, may as well be with their delivery times. Anyway. Thanks Again

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Just curious, where can I buy atomizers for Joyetech eGo AIO? My search is proving quite fruitless so hopefully someone knows where I can find it?

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

ezsmoke.ie/coils/806-coil-joyetech-aio.html
    e-shop.ie/5-pcs-replacement-coils-for-ego-aio-now-in-ireland/p928214
    purplebox.ie/products/joyetechegoaioreplacementcoil
    ecirette.ie/shop/coilheads/joyetech-aio-coilheads/
    vapefreaks.com/Joyetech_AIO_and_Cubis_Coils/p2486621_15752689.aspx
    efag.ie/joyetech-coil-heads/459-joyetech-cubis-replacement-coil-heads.html#/208-coil_resistance-bf_ss316_1_0_ohm
    ecigarettesworld.ie/heating-units/1427-joyetech-aio-cubis-heating-unit.html
    irishvape.com/product/ego-aio-coil-by-joyetech/

They are everywhere - Joyetech BF Coils - 0.6ohm are the standard, but 1.0ohm would work too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭Penny Tration

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Just curious, where can I buy atomizers for Joyetech eGo AIO? My search is proving quite fruitless so hopefully someone knows where I can find it?

Ezsmoke, vapefreaks, purplebox vapours, republic of vape and ecirette all sell them, off the top of my head.

Also look up "cubis coils" if you're ever unable to find them, they're the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Is there a difference between ohm ratings for the coils? The one I have is 0.6.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Is there a difference between ohm ratings for the coils? The one I have is 0.6.

The 1.0ohm coil will be somewhat nearer to the the sensation of smoking as its designed for mouth to lung style vaping.

The 0.6ohm coil is a closer to direct lung inhaling (although in the AIO this coil can be used for either style imo).

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

Trond wrote: »
    The 1.0ohm coil will be somewhat nearer to the the sensation of smoking as its designed for mouth to lung style vaping.

The 0.6ohm coil is a closer to direct lung inhaling (although in the AIO this coil can be used for either style imo).

The juice holes in the 0.6 mtl are far smaller than the standard Cubis sub-ohm coils.

I haven't tried the 1.0 in the AIO, but the 1.5 was very disappointing. The stock 0.6mtl coil is probably the best.

Cigreen now has pre mix base in stock,3 and 6 mg nic, 1 litre €25.99

EDIT: http://cigreen.com/en/77--low-nicbases

just noticed their shipping costs are pretty high.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭chipfox

Thought they were much cheaper, that shipping makes them fairly noncompetitive now. Can't really compete with the UK companies with €10 shipping. I was going to try them out, I'm really really low on PG and VG

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

They always gave free shipping if you spent more than €30 & they have changed that to €99 now...

bestshop.eu has been getting some pretty good hardware in lately and the White Lighting Super Cereal has become one of my favourites.:) Well worth a punt.

Got my Segeli Spark in 7 working days from E-dym. Tidy bit of kit . Can't ever see myself going beyond 40W though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I placed the order last Sunday night,great tracking system & delivery was only 6 euro for a 140 quids worth of stuff...

Date Local Time Activity Dublin, Ireland 06/30/2016 6:00 P.M. Arrival Scan Tamworth, United Kingdom 06/30/2016 6:53 A.M. Departure Scan Tamworth, United Kingdom 06/29/2016 11:36 P.M. Arrival Scan Barking, United Kingdom 06/29/2016 8:50 P.M. Departure Scan
    06/29/2016 10:14 A.M. Arrival Scan Langenhagen, Germany 06/28/2016 9:53 P.M. Departure Scan
    06/28/2016 4:42 P.M. Arrival Scan Dobra Strykow, Poland 06/28/2016 3:45 A.M. Departure Scan Dobra Strykow, Poland 06/27/2016 9:38 P.M. Arrival Scan Katowice, Poland 06/27/2016 5:54 P.M. Departure Scan
    06/27/2016 5:01 P.M. Origin Scan
    06/27/2016 4:11 P.M. Pickup Scan Poland 06/27/2016 10:05 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

It's a great site if you're buying a few bits, because the postage will remain the same. And they are reliable, ordered numerous times from them to date, always got to my door within a week.

Was reading an article on vape gear addiction and I think it might apply here lol. Saying that I've just ordered a spare suntank mini from fastech as after the initial buzz of the isub am now finding it a bit flavour inhibiting.

Vape shinyitis is nothing compared to camera gear shinyitis, I suffered that for years! Spent multiple thousands! I'm tame enough on vape gear, sort of :D

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Fasttech : 10% Sitewide ( Code : FREEDOM ) July 4th US Central Time
    Cvapor : 20% Sitewide ( Code : EURO20 ) dunno how long for
    Efun.top : 5% Sitewide ( Code : July ) July 3rd-5th

• Advertisement

Don't suppose you found any for gearbest?

Advertisement