Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy (including discount codes) & other links

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Nada - they seem to be sticking to flash sales and vape gear doesn't seem to be high on their agenda.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭darconio

Just got a mail from Cvapor cancelling my order due to the fact that they don't ship e-liquid to Ireland? Anybody had a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

jarek wrote: »
    removed spam

But for the fact that there is only 2 flavours to choose from this would be brilliant. Haven't tried custard or cinnamon vapes yet so unsure of weather or not I'd like them but with that being said €62 for 100ml of each sent to your door is pretty good

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

4 posts about the same vendor on the same day is far too suspicious jarek. If you can confirm to me that you have no connection to the vendor I'll reconsider.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 jarek

Jsmurff wrote: »
    But for the fact that there is only 2 flavours to choose from this would be brilliant. Haven't tried custard or cinnamon vapes yet so unsure of weather or not I'd like them but with that being said €62 for 100ml of each sent to your door is pretty good

so I am spammer now! good to know

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

so I am spammer now! good to know

If you read Mewso's post, it does not say that you are a spammer.
    He just asked you to confirm that you are not connected to the vendor.

Shinobollo wrote: »
    If you read Mewso's post, it does not say that you are a spammer.
    He just asked you to confirm that you are not connected to the vendor.

I know, just wanted to say my original post was deleted nad marked as spam:

Originally Posted by jarek View Post
    'removed spam'

mewso wrote: »
    4 posts about the same vendor on the same day is far too suspicious jarek. If you can confirm to me that you have no connection to the vendor I'll reconsider.

If I recall two posts about them

sweet Lord:) I just posted about wapevays .com and onehitwondereliquid .com
    about my recent purchases....dose it mean I work for them? but ok my posts can be deleted - no problem at all ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Shinobollo

I know, just wanted to say my original post was deleted nad marked as spam:

Originally Posted by jarek View Post
    'removed spam'

As a moderator, Mewso looks after the interests of the members of this forum. When someone new joins and posts about the same vendor 4 times in one day and criticises another one, Mewso is entitled to ask the question on our behalf.
    All you have to do is answer it honestly and then everything is cleared up.
    In the past, a number of sellers have joined to promote their goods without declaring their interests, so it is only fair that the same rules apply to everyone.
    No need to take offence, it is just the policy of this forum.
    If you're not connected, all you have to do is satisfy the Mod that this is so.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,897 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

If I recall two posts about them

sweet Lord:) I just posted about wapevays .com and onehitwondereliquid .com
    about my recent purchases....dose it mean I work for them? but ok my posts can be deleted - no problem at all ;-)

It qualifies as spam whether you intended it or not. Double posts in two different threads minutes apart is effectively spam by definition even if you are not a spammer. When I get suspicious I like to get people on the record saying they have no connection because vendors are allowed here if they are declared. If they don't declare and deny a connection it makes it much easier to ban them when I ask boards admins to check it out.

• Advertisement

Shinobollo, mewso - ok all and I understand, don't get me wrong I'm not arguing with you guys.
    Indeed - two posts were doubled as I wanted to edit each one, I got white screen after pressing edit button (using chrome browser - it migth be issue with browser) and noticed there were posted twice.

Peace ;-)
    vape time now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

There has been issues with the forum, with double posts, and even disappearing ones. Think it's sorted now though?

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

It's not sorted, still can't reply to PMs on the desktop have to log in on phone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Jsmurff

If you think about it boards.ie is a business that makes a majority of it's revenue from advertising on the site. Forums with massive traffic will be given the highest priority often having a ridiculous amount of moderators with at least one admin being in direct control of the main category, forums and sub forums.

As far as I can tell a admin has never stepped foot in here it's completely operated by users (mods are unpaid volunteers with elevated rights so in terms of the big picture I consider them as users). Because of this and the moderate to low activity it's possible that this sub and possibly its parent have been given the bare minimum resources necessary. I think this is most likely as I was lurking for about a week before I started posting and everything was just fine but as I started posting so did others and I believe some had returned from a hiatus, causing a slight surge in traffic.

Its equally likely that Boards is doing work on either the servers or the site itself but there's normally a big annoying banner at the top of the page when they are making changes or carrying out maintenance.

Other factors like what browser and device will also have an affect.

I have been using the mobile touch site via internet explorer on a windows 8 phone and while the phone is one of the most retarded "smartphone" I have ever had the displeasure of owning and ie will often close tabs at random I haven't had any issues other than seeing a user apparently respond to a 3yr old thread as if the conversation was still going and later this post had just appeared out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

IJOY Limitless RDTA Plus - RED

Not really my cuppa tea - but seems a great deal

€20.80 on Gearbest for the next 7 hours

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

30% off capella concentrates 30ml today using 35CAP30 on Darkstar

• Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

Anyone know of anyone selling black plastic drip tips in Ireland? I got a great one with the aromamiser supreme but I lost it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Pim Pictus wrote:
    Anyone know of anyone selling black plastic drip tips in Ireland? I got a great one with the aromamiser supreme but I lost it.

Pim Pictus wrote:

That is a delrin drip tip, so a bit different than just a plastic one. Delrin is good at not heating up.

I don't know any Irish vendors selling delrin ones but I believe its a standard connection, so most things should fit.

Plenty of options from China, just too slow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Pim Pictus wrote: »

Here,take your pick....http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/36-drip-tips

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Where can I get a KF v3 mini (clone) without having to wait for chinese delivery?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭jno547

EGriff wrote: »
    Where can I get a KF v3 mini (clone) without having to wait for chinese delivery?

Is that the one?

http://dreamcloud.ie/product/kayfun-mini-rta-clone/

Edit ... http://www.vapelink.co.uk/kayfun-mini-v3-rta-clone.html

Or that one.

jno547 wrote: »
    Is that the one?

Edit ... http://www.vapelink.co.uk/kayfun-mini-v3-rta-clone.html

Or that one.

That's the one but they are out of stock, found one on provapes.co.uk but they don't seem to ship to Ireland. I'll have another look tomorrow.

That's the one but they are out of stock, found one on provapes.co.uk but they don't seem to ship to Ireland. I'll have another look tomorrow.

You can use Parcel Motel or AnPost Address Pal...

You can use Parcel Motel or AnPost Address Pal...

Yeah I'll send up a parcel motel account when I get a quiet minute in work, been meaning to do it for a while.

Yeah I'll send up a parcel motel account when I get a quiet minute in work, been meaning to do it for a while.

Some UK vaping sites charge for delivery to PM address in NI because it's offshore,if that's the case,I would use the AddressPal,their delivery address is St.Albans Herts....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Anyone interested in the Eleaf iPower, you can get the silver version for €29 on GB today:

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_397038.html

Or the Coolfire IV 18650 for same:

http://www.gearbest.com/temperature-control-mods/pp_397193.html

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

I hope its ok to post this here:
    I'm looking for Protanks, new or used.
    Preferably protanks 1 and 2 and mini protanks 1 and 2.
    I need coils too.
    Anybody here got some they no longer need? I'm happy to pay.
    Any Irish online shops still stock them?
    Any bricks and mortar shops in Galway stock them?
    Thanks for your help.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 489 ✭✭AngryDiMaria

bagels wrote: »
    I hope its ok to post this here:
    I'm looking for Protanks, new or used.
    Preferably protanks 1 and 2 and mini protanks 1 and 2.
    I need coils too.
    Anybody here got some they no longer need? I'm happy to pay.
    Any Irish online shops still stock them?
    Any bricks and mortar shops in Galway stock them?
    Thanks for your help.

You posted the same message a few hours ago here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056341760/409/#post100443285

You got replies and even thanked the posts, why ask the same question again? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭bagels

You posted the same message a few hours ago here http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2056341760/409/#post100443285

You got replies and even thanked the posts, why ask the same question again? :D

Because I'm a hen-picked husband whose wife demands immediate results lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,559 ✭✭✭Ionised

Surely that's just normal

(and don't call me Shirley)

Advertisement