Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell us about your cycle Yesterday.

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,230 ✭✭✭secman

From house in Ballyart..to ballyedmund. Left on main road to castlebridge... on towards Wexford town... just 1km before wexford town left turn for coast road to curracloe....Blackwater...kilmuckridge...home.
    60 km... going by time approx 25kph.... computer took a dive.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Sligo to Letterkenny Charity cycle. A great day out and a good pace for the group I was with.

110km in 3hrs 32 @ 30.2kmph

https://www.strava.com/activities/628603929

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭Bloggsie

went out early yesterday for a 50km spin, on the Summerhill to Dunboyne road just before the hatchet inn I came across a moo cow just mooching along the middle of the road, for split second I thought it was a bull, my heart rate increased dramatically!

49.8 kms in 1 hour 58mins. 25.8 average kmph. a cracking morning, saw plenty out heading to the Tour De Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭rustynutz

Done 30k yesterday evening averaging 25kph, was the furthest distance I have done so far. I took up cycling a couple of months ago on advise of my physio after having cruciate ligament reconstruction 3 months ago. I am only now starting to enjoy cycling after a reluctant start, but looking at some of the distances ye guys are doing I have a lot of endurance to build up!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,405 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

went out for a short 20k last night, felt really good, came home thinking i'd have racked up a few PRs. nary a mention of one, not even a bronze medal. 24.9km/h average. i think someone must have filled my frame with lead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,437 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Got on a Dublin Bike this morning. Could barely manage the 3k.. legs are goosed after yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,957 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

We're now on the 10,002 post on this thread and the world hasn't ended. Mods have been taking us for a ride all along regarding restarting the off topic thread! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭tigerboon

We're now on the 10,002 post on this thread and the world hasn't ended. Mods have been taking us for a ride all along regarding restarting the off topic thread! :D

Somebody's wide awake on a Monday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Boscoirl

Someone (who is at work) should go through the entire thread and total up the distance travelled :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 11,667 Mod ✭✭✭✭RobFowl

Roll on Jan and Klodis party bus III

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement