Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭mayo.mick

Same here, 102 to add insult to injury :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

feargale wrote: »
    Is Saturday's game live on tv?
    I wish Mayo every goodluck.
    It's best at this stage to put aside the venue issue. Raise it in October if you want, but Mayo can do without that distraction now.

As long as the team ignore it let the supporters whinge away. It will keep them off the player's backs.
    Agreed that it was a mess up. I am all for opening Croke Park and see the big economic benefit of the U.S. tourists but a proper calendar of events should allow for replay situations

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Mayo Club 51

Season tickets seem to be allocated to 102/103 and 111/112, on the end line each end of the pitch.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Season tickets seem to be allocated to 102/103 and 111/112, on the end line each end of the pitch.

Who got all the middle seats then?

yop wrote: »

I don't know, maybe season tickets. they must have started allocating from the outside in towards the middle. A mate has cairde and he's in 112 another mate has Croke Park season ticket, only got last year and he's in 111.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

I don't know, maybe season tickets. they must have started allocating from the outside in towards the middle. A mate has cairde and he's in 112 another mate has Croke Park season ticket, only got last year and he's in 111.

Any season ticket I know are on the "outside" bit like the Connacht Final. Cairde tickets I would think then got the good seats ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

if you are going to the match and want the best view, its best advised not to bother with the Stand there

the rest of the stadium though has top notch views.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Section 103 for us on a season ticket. At least we should be dry!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,335 ✭✭✭naughto

Is it the same ref as Sunday ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

naughto wrote: »
    Is it the same ref as Sunday ?
    ]

Our auld friend Cormac Reilly.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

yop wrote: »

Garth Brooks Fans.

Stoner wrote: »
    Garth Brooks Fans.

"An Seo" :D

if you are going to the match and want the best view, its best advised not to bother with the Stand there

the rest of the stadium though has top notch views.

The match will be a sell out so we will have to take the seats allocated.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Brusna

The match will be a sell out so we will have to take the seats allocated.

We have the Croke Park season tickets and got 110. Looking at some pictures it looks like no backs on the seats and the gradient doesn't look the best which won't be great for the kids but as you quite rightly say we have to take what we get.

Brusna wrote: »
    We have the Croke Park season tickets and got 110. Looking at some pictures it looks like no backs on the seats and the gradient doesn't look the best which won't be great for the kids but as you quite rightly say we have to take what we get.

We have gotten a lot of comments about the covered stand in the Gaelic Grounds. When it was built it was not steep enough so your view is restricted, looking into the back of the person in front head! A lot of people are recommending to go to the opposite stand but that will not be possible this Saturday as it will be a sell out. Of course you might be lucky to be able to swap tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,423 ✭✭✭irishgeo

any word on keegans appeal?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Kerry team is unchanged.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Kerry team is unchanged.

Will it start what's named I wonder

naughto wrote: »
    Will it start what's named I wonder

Colm Parkinson has just stated on Off The Ball that Stephen O Brien will not be fit to start.Just releasing the same team but will not line out as selected.

seligehgit wrote: »
    Colm Parkinson has just stated on Off The Ball that Stephen O Brien will not be fit to start.Just releasing the same team but will not line out as selected.

He went off after 20 mins is that the lad

• Advertisement

Yeah that's him alright,very decent footballer.Hopefully they won't start Donaghy from the get go,surely he would'nt last a game??
    Kerry lads seem to think that Declan O Sullivan's knee injuries have taken a heavy toll,again probable non starter?

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭homewardbound11

This is like Saipan all over again. Any word from the appeal. Can't see it on any forum

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Kalyke

Keegan free to play I heard. Not gospel but heard

Kalyke wrote: »
    Keegan free to play I heard. Not gospel but heard

From who? A lad, who heard from a lad, who heard it from his brothers mates mate, who heard it from a bird he is having a fling with!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Kalyke

From who? A lad, who heard from a lad, who heard it from his brothers mates mate, who heard it from a bird he is having a fling with!!!!!
    I know, I know .....but I think this IS genuine. OK Western People are reporting it. so must be true

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭sean555

Kalyke wrote: »
    I know, I know .....but I think this IS genuine. OK Western People are reporting it. so must be true
    True

its true hes free to play

Cannot believe it, Mayo Gaa just announced he is cleared to play.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭ColeTrain

Great news about Keegan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement