Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

It is, and I highly recommend it if/when it gets released in Europe.

My Japanese is terrible, but I can still play it, so if you feel like it, play-asia is an option. :)

Hey Guys , is it possible to connect to the US PSN network for games? ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Hey Guys , is it possible to connect to the US PSN network for games? ?

If you are signed into a US PSN account, then it should be possible to connect to that network for multiplayer.

If a game has segmented multiplayer, it may be set up to use geographic location rather than PSN account location though.

Otacon wrote: »
    If you are signed into a US PSN account, then it should be possible to connect to that network for multiplayer.

If a game has segmented multiplayer, it may be set up to use geographic location rather than PSN account location though.

Im not, its actually do buy some of the PSP games they have. If i were to create an american account can i still access the games i bought on the european account ?

Im not, its actually do buy some of the PSP games they have. If i were to create an american account can i still access the games i bought on the european account ?

No, or at least not easily. Every time you wanted to play a US account game, you would need to change your memory card to the one that stores your US PSN content [memory cards are locked to one region]. You would then also need to do a factory reset on your PSV before signing into the US account on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

No, or at least not easily. Every time you wanted to play a US account game, you would need to change your memory card to the one that stores your US PSN content [memory cards are locked to one region]. You would then also need to do a factory reset on your PSV before signing into the US account on it.

What exactly does factory reset do?

What exactly does factory reset do?

Honestly, I don't know as I have never done it. But I would assume it sets the PSV back to the state it was in before you first turned it on i.e. you need to select the language, region and such again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,484 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Honestly, I don't know as I have never done it. But I would assume it sets the PSV back to the state it was in before you first turned it on i.e. you need to select the language, region and such again.

Did it at the start when i got the vita, you also have to watch that video the vita showed again and it can't be skipped.

SO each time you change from US to Irish that Video will play.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Varik wrote: »
    Did it at the start when i got the vita, you also have to watch that video the vita showed again and it can't be skipped.

SO each time you change from US to Irish that Video will play.

Does it delete your saves etc?... Would same happen if switching from Irish to Irish... I have a different account with some PSP Games on it which I wouldn't mind playing...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Does it delete your saves etc?...

It asks you if you want to format the memory stick (ie. delete everything on it) and you can choose no

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I've done 3 of the 4 unlocked high value target missions on unit 13.... still can't do the second one, hate that map :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cloud493 wrote: »
    I've done 3 of the 4 unlocked high value target missions on unit 13.... still can't do the second one, hate that map :mad:

whats hard about it?

I think my near me is finally working :O

You come out the start, guys with RPG's. Get through that, more guys, too many corners, guys constantly shooting you. And its too bloody long for the amount of enemies >.<
    2012-03-30-1611541.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mortal Kombat is out May 4th

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

ShaneU wrote: »

Seen it announced on Twitter earlier, Am defo going to buy that, seen a few gameplay trailers and I like how they've implimented the touch screen into things.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I just can't wait for this. I got it on Xbox, but Xbox controller is awefull, plus I can't play while misses at home. It's perfect for me on vita!!! I got that 55eu on psn account and it's going to be for MK. It's a game I want to have always on vita :D

May 4 is still so far away :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Quite surprised with Unit 13. I didn't think I'd enjoy it this much. Very easy to pick up play. Chain heads shots are fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

does anyone know if the european championship dlc for fifa will be coming to the vita too?

does anyone know if the european championship dlc for fifa will be coming to the vita too?

I doubt it. The DLC is based on the 2012 engine. The Vita version is based on 2011. They would need to redo the DLC fairly substantially for it to work.

I doubt it. The DLC is based on the 2012 engine. The Vita version is based on 2011. They would need to redo the DLC fairly substantially for it to work.

damnit so

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

It is, and I highly recommend it if/when it gets released in Europe.

My Japanese is terrible, but I can still play it, so if you feel like it, play-asia is an option. :)

The Japanese one is a full price retail release,the US is a $20 PSN release,I am thinking of buying a memory card and buying this on my US account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Ah, didn't realise it was out in the US already! Well, go for that if you decide on it, the game is quite good. On top of that, you'll have your US account set up for the vita. I'm thinking of buying an extra card myself for an Irish account too.

Actually anyone here done that yet for two accounts? Is it easy, or do I have to reset the vita every time or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Gravity Rush costumes :D

23v9j.jpg

23v9k.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Deano7788

I finally cleared the 2nd HVT in Unit 13.:D

...It only took me about 100 attempts (Damn respawning terrorists :mad:)

23v9j.jpg

23v9k.jpg

I.....like...............ittttttttttttttttt

Deano7788 wrote: »
    I finally cleared the 2nd HVT in Unit 13.:D

...It only took me about 100 attempts (Damn respawning terrorists :mad:)

Don't even mention that one to me :mad:

cloud493 wrote: »
    Don't even mention that one to me :mad:

I must get back into unit 13

are you still being hunted by the troll hunter :rolleyes:?

23v9j.jpg

23v9k.jpg

Halloween dress up/Flash Mob anyone!

I must get back into unit 13

are you still being hunted by the troll hunter :rolleyes:?

Well I haven't heard from him :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Big sale on in Smyths for some launch Vita games tomorrow morning,Ridge Racer for €15,Asphalt for €15 and Shinobido 2 for €15.

April Fools

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement