Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

brianblaze wrote: »
    Got FIFA 15 on Vita yesterday. No Online play, and the commentary tracks are from FIFA 13 (Calling Palace a Championship team). Avoid

I read they were going to re-hash the original again. Even the android and iphone versions have more features. Its just sad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

brianblaze wrote: »
    Got FIFA 15 on Vita yesterday. No Online play, and the commentary tracks are from FIFA 13 (Calling Palace a Championship team). Avoid

No online play? Wtf

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭robfowler78

No online play? Wtf

Thats the pits and whats worse is tryibg to find a review or something to tell you that. This legacy rubbish should be an addon not full price, but somebody somewere keeps buying this otherwise they wouldnt bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

I bought and returned the PC version as it was glitched completely and unplayable literally. Said I'd give the Vita version a whirl.

Annoyed there's no return option on PS Store now!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,178 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Really pissed off theres no online,I liked playing online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Yay. Child of Light discount for Vita this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭shuffles03

Quick question: I added all of the PS Vita free Plus games for this month on my PS4. Velocity has installed on the PS4 but the other Vita games won't. It just says 'purchased' beside them in the store. I assume Velocity has downloaded because it's also playable on the PS4 as well as the Vita but the others are strictly Vita games?

Can I download the Vita only games to the PS4 and then transfer them to my Vita? If so, how do I do this?

• Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭Cokeistan

Is hotline miami any good?

Tempted by its current price on the store

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Cokeistan wrote: »

It's a fantastic game, you'll die a lot in it but with the very quick reload it dosn't matter. Goin for Platinum on it is a nice challenge, not too easy and not too hard. I'd definitely recommend it for the Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Cokeistan wrote: »

Top notch game cant wait for the second one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Worth it for the music alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Is the new OS update out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

tok9 wrote: »
    Is the new OS update out?

Yeah it has been out the last two days, themes will not be showing up in the EU store till later today, but if you are using the US store they are there now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Vita TV finally works with north american accounts! The store is still locked out for a couple of weeks but now I actually have a useful device at last

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Has anyone found any PS Vita themes on the store yet?

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Has anyone found any PS Vita themes on the store yet?

They are still not up yet, they were meant to be available yesterday, no word from Sony about it either.

Downloading murasaki baby

Downloading murasaki baby

Is it actually the full release of the game or is it still an alpha?

Xenji wrote: »
    Is it actually the full release of the game or is it still an alpha?

Was released about 2 weeks ago I think, Its 9.99.

Just finished it there, I really enjoyed it and it definitely worth the 10 euro, I loved the touchscreen mechanic too and how you had to change the back ground depending on the scenario, would recommend it, has a nice sound track when the credits role too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

Can anybody else not update to the lastest update

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Can anybody else not update to the lastest update

I couldn't via wi-fi, it told me there was an update, selected it....network error (but nothing wrong with my network).

Selected update via PC, I have content manager installed on my PC, and it loaded it there over wifi, though took about 40 minutes.

I like what Sony do on the games side, but their technological infrastructure seems to suck, always issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Have €7 in my account. Has anyone any suggestions on a game i could pick up for that?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,421 ✭✭✭Damien360

padraig_f wrote: »
    I couldn't via wi-fi, it told me there was an update, selected it....network error (but nothing wrong with my network).

Selected update via PC, I have content manager installed on my PC, and it loaded it there over wifi, though took about 40 minutes.

I like what Sony do on the games side, but their technological infrastructure seems to suck, always issues.

I did my update over wifi. 4 minute download and then 1 minute to do update.

Agree with infrastructure comment. I still think the way you move games from ps3 to vita is crap. Takes ages even connected directly and confusing as hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Have €7 in my account. Has anyone any suggestions on a game i could pick up for that?

Oddworld: Strangers Wrath, Limbo, Steamworld Dig all under the 7 mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I think OlliOlli is €5 at the moment. Great game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭van_beano

Damien360 wrote: »
    I did my update over wifi. 4 minute download and then 1 minute to do update.

Agree with infrastructure comment. I still think the way you move games from ps3 to vita is crap. Takes ages even connected directly and confusing as hell.

Had to tether a 3G hotspot from my phone to do it, regular wifi didn't work due to network error!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Had no problem downloading it with wifi.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭Brian017

van_beano wrote: »
    Had to tether a 3G hotspot from my phone to do it, regular wifi didn't work due to network error!

Had to do that too to get it to download. Apparently, it's an UPC DNS problem

• Advertisement

Is Toukiden - The Age of Demons worth getting?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement