Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

damn :(

You can still play them but it requires a LOT of messing around every time you want to play games on the other account again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

ah ya but.......................................but thats too much work :P

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

PSP GTA games are €5 each again on PSN.

Cool do they all work perfect on vita? Haven't been playing it much lately tempted to go back to San Andreas one of my all time fave games

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Cool do they all work perfect on vita? Haven't been playing it much lately tempted to go back to San Andreas one of my all time fave games

Yes, they look good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

ah ya but.......................................but thats too much work :P

Only other option is to buy a second vita! ;)

• Advertisement

Yes, they look good too.

All there except San Andreas :( booooo

These are the PSP games. GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas never came out on the PSP.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Only other option is to buy a second vita! ;)

Don't temp me ;)

Otacon wrote: »

These are the PSP games. GTA III, GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas never came out on the PSP.

Is vice city stories not vice city?
    Hard to believe they never did the simple port of San Andreas, probably still the most popular GTA game

Is vice city stories not vice city?
    Hard to believe they never did the simple port of San Andreas, probably still the most popular GTA game

The PSP games were not ports. They used the same cities [slightly modified] but they told their own stories.

There were rumours a new GTA title would be made for the Vita that would be set in Vice City also, but I think they were fake in the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Just platinumed Gravity Rush, just the DLC to tidy up on now. I really hope there is more to come, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, some iffy controls aside. Definitely the standout game on the Vita and good enough to pull me away from Metal Gear for the past week and a bit.

How many chapters are there chris?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

chrislad wrote: »
    Just platinumed Gravity Rush, just the DLC to tidy up on now. I really hope there is more to come, and I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, some iffy controls aside. Definitely the standout game on the Vita and good enough to pull me away from Metal Gear for the past week and a bit.

Fair play! Don't think I have the patience for it, especially the 3 star challenges that involve gravity slide.......I'm just so bad at using it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Fair play! Don't think I have the patience for it, especially the 3 star challenges that involve gravity slide.......I'm just so bad at using it.

It actually is quite easy. Just take one thumb off and you will slow down considerably.

There's about 25 stages, I think. In or about that.

I saw a rugby game in gamestop the other day for 50 euros

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

I saw a rugby game in gamestop the other day for 50 euros

Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge. Looking to pick it up on the cheap if I can.

kensutz wrote: »
    Jonah Lomu Rugby Challenge. Looking to pick it up on the cheap if I can.

Is it the same game that came out on the ps1 all those years ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Nope, way different.

Is it the same game that came out on the ps1 all those years ago?

It came out on PS3 last year around the Rugby World Cup.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/playstation-3/rugby-challenge

Not great but better than EAs effort. Haven't seen gameplay on Vita though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

The pricing of that game in vita is just silly. The most expensive game by far

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

SO what games do people reccomend for me to get? All I have now is Uncharted , Ridge Racer and asphalt..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Dazza wrote: »
    SO what games do people reccomend for me to get? All I have now is Uncharted , Ridge Racer and asphalt..

Depends on budget etc, but if you're going for a full game you should get Gravity Rush.

A very good ps mini is velocity.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Dazza wrote: »

Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack is a must buy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

Got gta vice city stories from the store, never know the psp gta's looked so good.Highly recommended.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Anyone know the expected date of the PS1 update?

Ragnarok Odyssey looks good,doesn't looks as if it'll be getting a european release though :-/

I read somewhere It was meant to summer time,wish they would hurry the hell up

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

I read somewhere It was meant to summer time,wish they would hurry the hell up

I reckon we'll hear an announce date at gamescom considering how close it is now

EJ22 wrote: »
    I reckon we'll hear an announce date at gamescom considering how close it is now

that's the end of augest ya?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

that's the end of augest ya?

Think its around the 15th I may be wrong though..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement