Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

chrislad wrote: »
    Gravity Rush is amazing.

Agree! The feeling of freedom-to-explore is better even than any GTA game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

anyone else not able to log into the playstation website,when I put in my details it loads the new page and then just takes me back to the log in page :confused:

anyone else not able to log into the playstation website,when I put in my details it loads the new page and then just takes me back to the log in page :confused:

I read that there has been an extended PSN maintenance and if you hadn't logged into the network within the past 5 days there would be disruptions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

animaX wrote: »
    I read that there has been an extended PSN maintenance and if you hadn't logged into the network within the past 5 days there would be disruptions.

really?crap

also is it possible to buy two 20euro psn vouchers and use them on the same item in the store?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,407 ✭✭✭RedXIV

really?crap

also is it possible to buy two 20euro psn vouchers and use them on the same item in the store?

20 euro vouchers just affect your wallet so once you top it up with two, you're wallet will be 40 and you can use that for anything

• Advertisement

RedXIV wrote: »
    20 euro vouchers just affect your wallet so once you top it up with two, you're wallet will be 40 and you can use that for anything

ah brilliant :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

weiland79 wrote: »
    But seriously are they really going to know? It's not as if i'm going to advertise the fact that I'm using one.

You can take the chance of course but you run the risk of being embarrassed when the steward confiscates your computer for the remainder of the flight or until she can issue you with a formal warning and a fine. Believe me, there are strict airline laws in regard to this sort of thing (and many for good reason), it might just be best to avoid the embarrassment - put the Vita on flight mode - and confine yourself to just a few hours play.

Gravity Rush is amazing.

It's worth paying 34.99 for on psn store? it's 44.99 in gamestop :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Yes!

Definitely! It's a great price, and lots to do in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭TotallyEpic

I'm picking up a Vita tomorrow (And a 3DS XL - I'll be broke :().

Is it worth getting a 3G Vita over a WiFi Vita? I have a MiFi contract with Three that I'm not using (60GB a month for €30) and I could just throw that SIM into the Vita.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

I'm picking up a Vita tomorrow (And a 3DS XL - I'll be broke :().

Is it worth getting a 3G Vita over a WiFi Vita? I have a MiFi contract with Three that I'm not using (60GB a month for €30) and I could just throw that SIM into the Vita.

While it might be nice to have... so far there is little point. Nothing really takes advantage of it. Personally, I just use my phone as a hotspot if I need to connect on Vita.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

€35 new in Smyths now.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Gravity Rush is amazing.

God yes. Sometimes the fighting gets a bit manic with the controls but its so much fun.

Got the two dlc packs too but waiting to finish the main game.

God yes. Sometimes the fighting gets a bit manic with the controls but its so much fun.

Got the two dlc packs too but waiting to finish the main game.

ah I'm really tempted too but I really shouldn't :o

ah I'm really tempted too but I really shouldn't :o

It would be criminal not to get it!

That game defines the console in my opinion (at least at this early stage)

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Can't agree more with animaX's response about Gravity Rush. It is hands down one of the most original titles in a long while, and is pretty much the first vita console classic in my opinion for gameplay, story etc. It's simply a must buy but check out the demo first if you're not too sure

Ya I checked out the demo and like it,the gravity thing and trying to kick is a bit annoying at times but it's such a beautiful game

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Ya I checked out the demo and like it,the gravity thing and trying to kick is a bit annoying at times but it's such a beautiful game

Yeh takes a bit of getting used to, but by the time you're halfway through the game you should be flying (no pun intended i swear) at it

Ya I checked out the demo and like it
    EJ22 wrote: »
    check out the demo first if you're not too sure

I would almost advise people against playing the demo! It is so restricted - doesn't at all give you the sense of freedom that the full game gives.

Well I took the plunge and brought it,she's downloading atm :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Well I took the plunge and brought it,she's downloading atm :D

Just finished the main story last night. Going to try to get Gold in all the challenges now!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Have you all given up on Unit 13 or has no one been connecting to SEN lately.

The early missions have a few score on the leader boards from my friends list but not many of the later ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

Got mine today. Really liking it. Uncharted is playing ok but the unit 13 demo froze my vita.. Did that happen to anyone else? :P

Also Currys&PC World have the following games for only 20 euro each online:

SONY WipEout 2048

SONY Little Deviants

SONY Lumines

SONY Rayman Origins

SONY Reality Fighters

SONY Uncharted: Golden Abyss

http://www.pcworld.ie/category/Sony-PSVita-Hardware-and-Games/182.7

Am I going to find them cheaper anywhere else?
    The PSN Store seems a bit expensive for most games..

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

Dazza wrote: »
    Got mine today. Really liking it. Uncharted is playing ok but the unit 13 demo froze my vita.. Did that happen to anyone else? :P

Also Currys&PC World have the following games for only 20 euro each online:

SONY WipEout 2048

SONY Little Deviants

SONY Lumines

SONY Rayman Origins

SONY Reality Fighters

SONY Uncharted: Golden Abyss

http://www.pcworld.ie/category/Sony-PSVita-Hardware-and-Games/182.7

Am I going to find them cheaper anywhere else?
    The PSN Store seems a bit expensive for most games..

Its even cheaper if you buy more than one, check out this thread:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056714626

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Going to try get Gravity Rush and Resistance Burning Skies in that deal, apparently its all games in store may just ring my local now and see what story is..

• Registered Users Posts: 18,086 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

PSP GTA games are €5 each again on PSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭beercr8te

PSP GTA games are €5 each again on PSN.

Thanks for that, i just bought 2 of them after reading you post :D. Didn't fancy chinatown.

lads If I download a psp game on my ps3 on my american account can I then download it onto my vita even though my account on that is my irish one?if ye know what I mean?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

lads If I download a psp game on my ps3 on my american account can I then download it onto my vita even though my account on that is my irish one?if ye know what I mean?

No. The memory card you transfer the game to would need to be set up with your US account, and your Vita would need to be reset [factory reset].

• Advertisement

damn :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement