Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

You and me both, can't wait :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

Im counting down the days till Resistance.. Wow its actually almost upon us :D Can not wait it is going to be epic, wish it had 12 players online though..

played it yesterday, it's gonna be a goodun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

ShaneU wrote: »

Soul Sacrifice, a system seller right there.

Helix wrote: »
    played it yesterday, it's gonna be a goodun

How did the controls work for you? IGN mentioned them being a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

cloud493 wrote: »

Yeah watched that video yesterday, they should have back screen for tagging people like it's used in Fifa for shooting...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

cloud493 wrote: »

I played it last summer so it might have changed since then but at that time they had the cover system built in to use the "Tilt" in the Vita. So you would tilt it back to duck behind something then tilt forward to pop up and shoot.

The touch screen was used for your firemans axe, and you could lock onto targets. So for example if you had the bulleye you could tap the target on screen and then press shoot. Or with a rocket launcher you could pick 3 or 4 targets on screen then let off a stream of rockets to take them all out.

But yea its frickin awesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

http://lbpvitabeta.us.playstation.com/

Signup for LBP Vita Beta

http://lbpvitabeta.us.playstation.com/

Signup for LBP Vita Beta

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

• Registered Users Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭Nerdkiller1991

• Advertisement

Otacon wrote: »

Doh! Blame the GF she tweeted it to me while i was in a test :P

EJ22 wrote: »
    Doh! Blame the GF she tweeted it to me while i was in a test :P

I have signed up to both. Just in case!

I have signed up to both. Just in case!

Good idea, tbh I can't get the European page to load atm so we'll see later

Good idea, tbh I can't get the European page to load atm so we'll see later

The European page is a b!tch.

When you get the sign-in page, log in with your credentials. You will then get a page saying you do not have permissions or something. Paste the original URL into the address bar again and click Go. Then, you will get the same survey options as you get on the US site. Fill that in and hit Submit. You should then get the message thanking you for signing up.

The European page is a b!tch.

When you get the sign-in page, log in with your credentials. You will then get a page saying you do not have permissions or something. Paste the original URL into the address bar again and click Go. Then, you will get the same survey options as you get on the US site. Fill that in and hit Submit. You should then get the message thanking you for signing up.

Seen how to do it on eurogamer before checking forums again, Thanks very much for letting me know though, have signed up so with some luck someone in the boards will get access :D

Little off topic but i've 7 euro to spend, what psp game would be worth it (yeah im a euro off the really good ones like Resistance and GoW :( )

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Little off topic but i've 7 euro to spend, what psp game would be worth it (yeah im a euro off the really good ones like Resistance and GoW :( )

I know they're not psp games as such, but "Who's That Flying" and "A space shooter for two bucks" are very good minis. You'd probably get both for 7 euro.

animaX wrote: »
    I know they're not psp games as such, but "Who's That Flying" and "A space shooter for two bucks" are very good minis. You'd probably get both for 7 euro.

Brilliant cheers! Was all set to buy myself a game but then i got my pre-order email for my Raspberry Pi but i'll keep them suggestions in mind for the next time i've a few bob spare

• Registered Users Posts: 14,822 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Soul Sacrifice looks nuts

nyWsH.jpgWOJvC.jpgZgjzl.jpgIC0h6.jpg0DpwE.jpg42l_4fa9fc90b4039.jpg20l_4fa9fc9801001.jpgcqNy5.jpg46l_4fa9fc8535a96.jpg67l_4fa9fc887fd8d.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Christ on a stick! wtf is going on in the 2nd last one!?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

It looks like a mixture of Dark Souls, God of War & Monster Hunter. I am really excited by this title.

• Advertisement

For clarification, he is ripping his spine out to use as a sword :p

Soul Sacrifice looks nuts

nyWsH.jpgWOJvC.jpgZgjzl.jpgIC0h6.jpg0DpwE.jpg42l_4fa9fc90b4039.jpg20l_4fa9fc9801001.jpgcqNy5.jpg46l_4fa9fc8535a96.jpg67l_4fa9fc887fd8d.jpg

This is from the guy who produced Asura's Wrath, the Onimusha series and the Resident Evil series. Nuts is normal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

that looks insane,when is that out?

that looks insane,when is that out?
    "Winter"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

"Winter"

Excellent,the winter months never fail me game releases wise,my wallet is taking a beating again then :o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

I don't like the fact it's trying to rip on Demon's / Dark souls and uses Souls in the title to blatantly do so.

Seems to be a mix in both play and art styles as Dark Souls and Bayonetta. I'll forgive their plagiarism however if it's good!! :pac:

Any news on new updates for the vita?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Bamboonub

Hope this year at E3 that the vita get's more hype and info.

I'm looking to see at least the following at E3 :

COD Vita
    LBP Vita Release date
    GTA Vita (Announce? Release date?)
    Assassins Creed Vita (Announce? Release date?)
    PS1 Game support
    PS2 Game support prehaps? The console is well capable of running PS2 GAMES.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

Bamboonub wrote: »
    Hope this year at E3 that the vita get's more hype and info.

I'm looking to see at least the following at E3 :

COD Vita
    LBP Vita Release date

GTA Vita (Announce? Release date?)
    Assassins Creed Vita (Announce? Release date?)
    PS1 Game support
    PS2 Game support prehaps? The console is well capable of running PS2 GAMES.

both in september

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement