Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSVita megathread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cloud493 wrote: »
    Disgea is out a week on Friday :D

huzzah!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭EJ22

Legend of Dragoon released May 1st in US, They better bring it over here, i loved that game on the PS1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭caspa307

EJ22 wrote: »
    Legend of Dragoon released May 1st in US, They better bring it over here, i loved that game on the PS1

never played it but heard so much about it

caspa307 wrote: »
    never played it but heard so much about it

it was sooooo good man, so so good. I sware if they release it on EU, when we finally get PS1 compatibility, I'm going to buy it and play the holy bejaysus out of it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

EJ22 wrote: »
    it was sooooo good man, so so good. I sware if they release it on EU, when we finally get PS1 compatibility, I'm going to buy it and play the holy bejaysus out of it.

I got it for 40 quid in game 2nd hand before,great game,got to the last boss though and it crashes on me at a certain point :rolleyes: I might start her up again : )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

Firmware 1.67 out now, fixes some bug or something/.

Firmware 1.67 out now, fixes some bug or something/.

It fixes a bug with the camera in Dream Club Zero Portable.

Ultra useful imo! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭51533823

Does anyone know how to clear the game data of a downloaded game?

I have Wipeout from the PSN store and want to start again with it. Any suggestions?

51533823 wrote: »
    Does anyone know how to clear the game data of a downloaded game?

I have Wipeout from the PSN store and want to start again with it. Any suggestions?

Hold the icon on the home screen, and press the little icon that should appear in the top right of the icon you want, and it should say delete.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭51533823

Hold the icon on the home screen, and press the little icon that should appear in the top right of the icon you want, and it should say delete.

Thanks.

It seems crazy to me that you have to delete the entire game and then re-download all 1.5GB of it again just to clear the saved data.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Just got BlazBlu today... It is ridiculously hard for me... Anyone have any tips for it?.. Basically goin to try get trophies then try trade for Uncharted when I am done... Have never played a BlazBlu game before and it all seems different to me compared to the likes of Mortal Kombat and Tekken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

It's a 2-d fighter more in the mould of Street Fighter. I'm in the same boat as you, in that I'm a tekken man.

BlazBlu seems to be more about the repetitive quick moves rather than long drawn out combos. It's certainly more of a headrush than a tekken fight. I have it on PS3 and I'm trying to get to grips with Noel, but I don't really have the time to get properly into it. Have a look over on the fighting forum for tips maybe? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

For anyone thinking about getting the "Free" game, Treasures of Montezuma Blitz on PlayStation Vita this week it seems it's not entirely free. Check this

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

GIMME NEW GAMEZ.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,721 ✭✭✭Otacon

Grayditch wrote: »
    GIMME NEW GAMEZ.

Try StarDrome Extreme. Its kind of like Angry Birds Space but with really nice visuals. There is a demo available.

Seems to be an unsubstanied rumor going round the net the vita will be going for a price drop before, or very shortly after E3/ Its practically already had one anyway, the console + rayman + memory is 240 euro in HMV.

Seems to be an unsubstanied rumor going round the net the vita will be going for a price drop before, or very shortly after E3/ Its practically already had one anyway, the console + rayman + memory is 240 euro in HMV.

That HMV is a good deal.
    Meanwhile, I was in HMV Cruises Street yesterday and they had a second hand Vita wifi for €289 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Gravity Rush Demo confirmed for May 30th on EU PSN.

Quite pleased with that, as I don't particularly like the art style I've seen in pictures so I can at least check it out and see if I can get past that or not before considering a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

What size memory and is Rayman the only game?

What size memory and is Rayman the only game?

4GB I think. And yep.

• Advertisement

4GB I think. And yep.

Good deal.

Its... 70 euro off buying it all separately? Not a bad deal at all. Cex is also offering the same price in cash for vita's as trade in.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Its... 70 euro off buying it all separately? Not a bad deal at all. Cex is also offering the same price in cash for vita's as trade in.

So I could buy this bundle for 240 trade it into CEX and get 240 cash... Does that mean I can keep Rayman and memory card? I could also buy then trade my old vita?

Nope, cex pricing is

176 for console, in perfect condition
    20 quid cash for rayman
    8 quid cash for memory.

F1 2011 on PS Vita only £19.99/€24.99 this weekend

Codemasters has announced that F1 2011 on PS Vita will be cut in price to just £19.99 on the PlayStation Store this weekend.

The firm's communications manager Andy
    Gray tweeted the news this afternoon.
    "Got a Vita? Well during the China GP weekend you can get #F12011 for just £19.99/€24.99 on the PSN Store. Get downloading!" said Gray.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Wetai

Tried to buy Rayman in Xtravision (Roscommon) today and (despite having the boxes on display) they didn't have any and said they were recalled. I think in all their shops, too, as they mentioned 'recalled everywhere'.

They only seemed to have one drawer of Vita games and it was barely half full.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,823 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Wetai wrote: »
    Tried to buy Rayman in Xtravision (Roscommon) today and (despite having the boxes on display) they didn't have any and said they were recalled. I think in all their shops, too, as they mentioned 'recalled everywhere'.

They only seemed to have one drawer of Vita games and it was barely half full.

I've actually noticed that myself, both in xtravision malahide and swords and fairview the vita selection is extremely limited. The one in malahide doesn't have any vita boxes out at all.

ShaneU wrote: »

Thanks for this,I think I will stick with my Ipad version instead.

• Advertisement

32gb cards in Gamestop now,€89.99:eek:, is the price though.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement