Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 09 - British Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

Christian Horner can suck my balls

Maintain the gap

Fcuking asshole

• Registered Users Posts: 22,252 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Lets go to the stewarts :D

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭brownacid

What a race, delighted for alonso

• Registered Users Posts: 2,855 ✭✭✭Grim.

mediocre race great drives by alonso and vettel good comeback by webber at the end

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

amacachi wrote: »
    "No team orders" at Red Bull. :rolleyes:

If Hamilton did that to Alonso I fancy there would be retribution on the in-lap.

If Hamilton wasn't british Martin Brundle would be slating him about that barge on Massa at the end.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,482 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

****ing Hamilton, he better get penalised for that...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Would love it if Webber scathe's Red Bull at this time. It's about time he does anyway

Redbull just confirmed that there are team orders, we all slated Ferrarri for it and now Redbull better pay up :mad:

Webber slap that little Vettel around the place :mad:

Lewis well done :D Bumper cars at its best :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Redbull just confirmed that there are team orders, we all slated Ferrarri for it and now Redbull better pay up :mad:

Hypocrisy from Red Bull? Your kidding me! ;)

F1.com have confirmed Lewis has 4th and Massa as 5th obviously stewarts didnt do anything to him ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

In fairness on the classic GP the other day there was Fuji in 2007 and Massa had a late battle with someone and passed him by going on the run-off area out of the last turn and Brundle said it fair enough as they were battling.

I do love though how Red Bull obviously have an emergency "SAVE VETTEL" button that Horner can get onto.

Autosport wrote: »

Webber slap that little Vettel around the place :mad:

well he'd have to do it somwhere cause he cant on track

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Would love it if Webber scathe's Red Bull at this time. It's about time he does anyway

It was a definite team order. Open and shut penalty if you ask me. They should demote that Fcuking finger 10 grid places for team orders - although they would have to penalize webber also.

cadaliac wrote: »
    It was a definite team order. Open and shut penalty if you ask me. They should demote that Fcuking finger 10 grid places for team orders - although they would have to penalize webber also.

team orders are legal this year so good luck with that

Grim. wrote: »
    well he'd have to do it somwhere cause he cant on track

A very peed off Ms Autosport
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

cadaliac wrote: »

Team orders are allowed now. Rightly so IMO but after Horner's slating of Ferrari last year he should piss off. Had it been for the lead I'm sure the media repercussions would've been much bigger.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,680 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Team result.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,482 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

Horner talking through his ass on the orders issue :rolleyes:

Hehe, Webber fcuked them off. This should be fun. :D

think horner is spot on about it ending up ina crash tbh it would have

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Horner full of crap in the post interview, can't risk team points in the last lap and need to bring both cars home safely... it's a race

Team orders are allowed now. Rightly so IMO but after Horner's slating of Ferrari last year he should piss off. Had it been for the lead I'm sure the media repercussions would've been much bigger.

Horner trying to justify it on BBC now. I have no problems with team orders....just with hypocrisy about it.

think horner is spot on about it ending up ina crash tbh it would have
    So Vettel still hasn't grown up? :)
    Horner trying to justify it on BBC now. I have no problems with team orders....just with hypocrisy about it.
    Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Hehe, Webber fcuked them off. This should be fun. :D

Good for Mark, I'd be sick of the Vettel is #1 and you can't try and pass him. He's in his last year of contract... what can they do? Fire him?

jester77 wrote: »
    Horner full of crap in the post interview, can't risk team points in the last lap and need to bring both cars home safely... it's a race

And typical f*****g Eddie Jordan justifying it as well and he was slagging off Ferrari last year and asking stupid questions of Stefano Domenicali in the pits, wanker.

Webber you have lots of fans and we will support you when you decide to beat that Vettel whether it be on the track or off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

And typical f*****g Eddie Jordan justifying it as well and he was slagging off Ferrari last year and asking stupid questions of Stefano Domenicali in the pits, wanker.

That's because it was against the rules last year. He's always been for team orders, only when it's illegal he has an issue with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

team orders are legal this year so good luck with that

Yeah, unfortunately, however C.Horner had to make the call I guess.
    Still sh1t though.

Red Bull to sponsor London Underground. "Please maintain the gap"

• Advertisement

In fairness on the classic GP the other day there was Fuji in 2007 and Massa had a late battle with someone and passed him by going on the run-off area out of the last turn and Brundle said it fair enough as they were battling.

When Schumacher tried to barge Villenueve off the track in 1997 in Jerez he got phenomenally slagged off for it. mostly by the british media, of course.

Advertisement