Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Round 09 - British Grand Prix

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,630 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The back part of the track is damp with one of the Saubers going off coming while going around to the grid. Had to go back to pits and change the nose...looks risky to go with slicks but track is drying all the time.

Eddie thinks there won't be rain for the first hour.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

Murray Walker assisting 5 live commmentary :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

astrofluff wrote: »
    Don't be cruel - *prediction* Vettle will take out Webber on the first lap - Button FTW :D

Nooooooo not Webber :( as much as I dislike RBs winning all the time I'd like Webber to win. Or an. other. Just so long as it's not Mr. Finger ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Looks like they're all on inters. Should be good craic with them burning out and some of the others maybe not needing to pit. Also should be a fun warm-up lap with them trying to get temperature into the brakes but not turn the tyres to slicks.

Button really struggling already, I'd suspect he'll be one of the first into the piits. Hammo should be on Alonso's back pretty quickly.

• Advertisement

Annoyingly spread out and it looks like Vettel has it in his pocket unless he manages to burn the fcuk out of his tyres but it'll probably be time for slicks by then already.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Button what the hell are you doing :eek:

Autosport wrote: »
    Button what the hell are you doing :eek:

He should be one of the quickest when they initially switch to slicks, or usually would be anyway.

I'm surprised how long it's taking to clear some parts of the track after 6 laps.

Those two Sauber lads really are impressive.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,968 ✭✭✭✭bnt

Lots of insects around - must be annoying as heck when you get one smack of your visor in the middle at 300 km/h ...

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement

Vettel just walking off with it.

Button should be pitting soon then, jeez Lewis's tyres are gone

amacachi wrote: »
    Vettel just walking off with it.

That finger :mad:

Webber seems to be going backwards, soon Alonso will pass him

Schumacher's lap on the slicks, 2nd sector was 4-5 seconds slow, 3rd was a PB and 1st sector is a couple of seconds faster than anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Shumacher ran in to the back of him, all MS's fault, end of.

cadaliac wrote: »
    Shumacher ran in to the back of him, all MS's fault, end of.

+1

I hate Vettel, rather than praise him I'm going to say that Pirelli made all the tyres for him. :pac:

Button and Schumacher have the tyres up to temperature before the leaders, need to make the most of it. Button REALLY needs to get past Massa. :pac:

Great pass from JB. McLarens have great race pace

Heart in my mouth as Button overtakes Massa :eek: Breath girl Breath

• Registered Users Posts: 4,056 ✭✭✭Sparks43

great move by Jenson

wow:D

• Advertisement

And a great pass from Hamilton. Through the wet patch on Copse? Mad bastard

Come on Mclaren :D

some drive by hamilton!

Who says Button can't overtake? Have to say it's like the McLarens all have an unreal set-up for these conditions, great overtake by Button and a fcukin scary one by Hamilton. :pac:

Webber got the tyres to temperature quicker than Vettel but Vettel's time are settling. Maybe the traffic will "affect" Vettel :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭goat2

i have to thank ye, i was asked to record gp today, and had forgotten to do so until i saw your heading, thank you again, you saved my skin

Lewis and Fernando is goin to be fun now :D

Come on Webber catch Vettel and show him how to race :D

Alonso now fastest on track. Brundle says they're 10 seconds off the ultimate pace but with fuel and saving tyres it's probably only 2-3 seconds of it don to the conditions. Things should settle down and give RB and Ferrari the advantage again.

Alonso putting the hammer down now with a fastest first sector. Come on Alonso!!

Whats happening with Kobayashi??? i take it back :eek:

• Advertisement

Seriously that Kobayashi lad, what a legend. :D

Advertisement