Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half-baked Republican Presidential Fruitcakes (and fellow confections)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Wow, it's been on youtube all day and it has a whopping 300 views. The first presidential debate had 100k+ within a few hours.

There's a problem with many videos on YouTube. I keep noticing that videos I watch have 301 views? :confused:

Great debate if you're in the Obama/ Biden camp. The young 'chiseler' Ryan got schooled by the experienced Biden. I thought Biden was Clintonesque in his delivery of facts and has a confidence that comes with years and years of experience.

Ryan was good at bringing nothing to the table and winging it for 90+ mins. He's got a neck like a jockey's b*llix.

Romney and Ryan understand that there's still a market for snake oil.

Chris Matthews Confronts Heckler Who Called Obama 'Communist'

Has to be a Tea Bagger!

Chris: "I just want to know what you mean [communist remark]."
    Ignoramus: "Oh I know what I mean." (Clueless)

It's not like a GOP supporter, or their politicians to be devoid of information or facts, and just spout nonsense. She may as well have said "Just cos."

But then again, Republicans don't respect nor do they care for intelligence. Just ask Rick Santorum.

Yeah I know it's been posted before, but it's very funny. And a little bit scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

But then again, Republicans don't respect nor do they care for intelligence. Just ask Rick Santorum.
    Don't you mean Rick Anal Discharge? :rolleyes:

Don't you mean Rick Anal Discharge? :rolleyes:

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Appendix:American_Dialect_Society_most_outrageous_words_of_the_year

See 2004. Ahahahaha.

I wonder if he's pleased he made the list?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Northclare

• Advertisement

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Just laughing at your reaction chill out man its only a joke :)

Your a funny guy where did you get that animation ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,824 ✭✭✭ShooterSF

"In god we rust" what the hell? I knew Americans were all robots, even his voice gives it away!

• Advertisement

0:25 Ryan: "I'm kind of a numbers guy!"

129037196234206800.jpg

'Numbers guy' couldn't produce any numbers when he was interviewed by Fox news shill Chris Wallace, in the VP debate, nor anywhere else.
    The arrogant and pretentious Ryan wouldn't be out of place with these fellows. (Trading Places)

"And she stepped on the ball" Funny story. It's how she tells em. :rolleyes:

whitewe.jpg

Conservatism and racism go hand in hand.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 Threadkillers

Well Josie your keeping up that trend by posting pics like that in a respectable forum :D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Northclare wrote: »
    Your a funny guy where did you get that animation ?
    Well Josie your keeping up that trend by posting pics like that in a respectable forum
    Sockpuppetry is easy to spot - your "Threadkillers" account is banned and you've been red-carded.

This is a respectable forum and all that :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

That was some fine detective work Robin.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,977 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Conservatism and racism go hand in hand.

At least he's honest about being a racist, unlike the birthers and the 'secret Muslim' crowd.

Life ain't always empty.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

Romney Sets New Personal Best for Faking Empathy

http://m.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowitzreport/2012/10/romney-sets-new-personal-best-for-faking-empathy.html
    HEMPSTEAD, NY (The Borowitz Report)—Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney set a new personal record tonight by pretending to care about average Americans for nearly ninety minutes.
    Mr. Romney began the second Presidential debate by simulating concern for a college student named Jeremy’s employment future and maintained a consistent level of feigned concern on a variety of subjects for the remainder of the night.

“It was an awesome display of stamina,” said Mr. Romney’s running mate, Paul Ryan, who watched Mr. Romney pretending to be empathic from a shelter in Virginia, where Mr. Ryan was pretending to feed a homeless orphan.

Mr. Romney’s new empathy record surpasses his previous mark, set seven days ago at a rally in Sidney, Ohio, where he pretended to give a shit about his audience for nearly an hour.

Tonight’s display of bogus sensitivity made a big impression on a post-debate focus group, as a majority of participants agreed with the statement, “Mitt Romney has the facial expressions of someone who cares about me.”

Moments after the debate, Mr. Romney pronounced himself “thoroughly drained” by the forced display of humanity. “This empathy stuff is exhausting,” he told reporters. “On Day One, it’s going to stop.”

Throughout the evening, Mr. Romney traded barbs with President Obama, the first black person he has talked to since his speech at the N.A.A.C.P.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

robindch wrote: »
    Sockpuppetry is easy to spot - your "Threadkillers" account is banned and you've been red-carded.

And site banned, cos, me no likey reregged accounts getting around the main account bans.

The Onion's work is done...

Life ain't always empty.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Study it out in your mind is something the mormons say.
    Supporting someone just because they follow the same religion as you is idiotic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,388 ✭✭✭gbee

Meanwhile, according to politifact.com, she's been caught lying more than any other candidate to date:

Naturally, God and lying go hand in hand, lying is the basic concept for any and all religious.

Conservative "Obama" filmmaker resigns from evangelical college over relationship with woman.

Quite the ladies man, surprisingly. Anyone who's watched him debate will know him as a con man.
    NEW YORK, N.Y. - The conservative scholar behind a high-grossing film that condemns President Barack Obama has resigned as head of an evangelical college.
    The King's College in New York announced Dinesh D'Souza's resignation Thursday. Its board had been meeting about the school president and his relationship with a woman who is not his wife.
    The evangelical magazine WORLD reported that the long-married D'Souza was also engaged to the woman. WORLD reported that he brought the woman to a Christian values event last month and introduced her as his fiancee. D'Souza filed for divorce in California a few days after the conference.
    D'Souza has denied any wrongdoing. He said he and his wife separated two years ago. He could not be immediately reached for comment Thursday.
    D'Souza directed the anti-Obama documentary "2016: Obama's America'.'

D'Souza Accused Obama of 'Attacking the Traditional Values Agenda' Just Before Sex Scandal Revelations.

Religious hypocrites? Well I never.

This is great news.

gbee wrote: »
    Naturally, God and lying go hand in hand, lying is the basic concept for any and all religious.

Yeah, they make up stuff like how killing animals cruelly 'protects consumers' then run away when you ask for a citation.

Life ain't always empty.

"Study it out." "You haven't done your homework buddy." This woman gives stupid a bad name.

I wouldn't agree, but then I'm in her 'camp' or idea philosophy, asking Americans or even some board members here to actually think about something and to draw a conclusion themselves that is patently obvious can be frustrating.

This woman has seen through the cloak of innocence hung over Osama, sorry, Obama, jeez I'm always getting them mixed up, anyway it's very much the Emperor's New cloths phenomena with this lady the little boy who has not been told to pretend to see the new suit of splendour.

ninja900 wrote: »
    Yeah, they make up stuff like how killing animals cruelly 'protects consumers' then run away when you ask for a citation.

"Study it out" think for yourself, seek. I won't give a citation for the reasons I outlined and you are showing your card with the word 'cruelly' ~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Did you have any particularly good reason for "accidentally" conflating a Muslim terrorist and the president of the USA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

This woman has seen through the cloak of innocence hung over Osama, sorry, Obama, jeez I'm always getting them mixed up, anyway it's very much the Emperor's New cloths phenomena with this lady the little boy who has not been told to pretend to see the new suit of splendour.

By calling him a "communist"? And you're obviously 'enlightened' as you've just renamed him after a fundamentalist muslim Jihadi.....but - as you're a self avowed racist - I don't think we have to dig too deep to figure out your real problem with Obama.

Nodin wrote: »
    ..but - as you're a self avowed racist - I don't think we have to dig too deep to figure out your real problem with Obama.

You know yer winnin when all they have to play is the race card. And Osama was no more an Islamic terrorist than Bush or Obama is, I think one could prove the existence of God quicker than making Osama a terrorist.

As bad as Bush was, he'd look you in the eye as he acted and the bigger the lie the harder he'd look, Obama never really mastered the acting bit and he looks away everytime he does the other.

"Study it out" think for yourself, seek. I won't give a citation for the reasons I outlined and you are showing your card with the word 'cruelly' ~

Aha but you yourself mentioned the stress hormones.
    In my view if one method of slaughter causes stress to the animal and the other (stunning) doesn't, then the former method is unnecessarily cruel.

Some Jews/Muslims maintain that a skilful rapid throat cutting causes the animal to lose consciousness without experiencing stress/cruelty, but I suppose that wouldn't give you the good ol' down home stress hormone flavour...

Anyway if you're going to just post stuff and not discuss or source claims then we're done here. Posting stuff and then telling people to 'look it up' is what religionists do.

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

You know yer winnin when all they have to play is the race card. And Osama was no more an Islamic terrorist than Bush or Obama is, I think one could prove the existence of God quicker than making Osama a terrorist.

As bad as Bush was, he'd look you in the eye as he acted and the bigger the lie the harder he'd look, Obama never really mastered the acting bit and he looks away everytime he does the other.

You congratulate a woman who calls him a communist, and you yourself conflate his name with bin laden. I ask myself why somebody would do that. In your case, its fairly simple, and I don't think anyone is served by dancing round pretending its not the case
    For clarity, I am a racist, I am white and I am male.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=75614900&postcount=263

Advertisement