Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

The "Today I did something to my car" thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,504 ✭✭✭✭vectra

sean1141 wrote: »
    made bits of my passengers front window yesterday .... luckly the local breakers had one. loads of scratches on it do..

How did you do that?? :eek:

Spirit detailing has something for scratched windows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Confab wrote: »
    That's a nice 166! Is the the 2.5 or 3.2?

Its a 2.5 :)

It makes all the right sounds :D

Theres a bit of damage to the rear quarter but I'll sort that :)

It needs a good service and a good clean! Clutch is non existent and it kangeroos while driving :( but I'll get to the bottom of that :)

For now, I'll leave it there and it will give me something to look at in the mornings :p

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

homer90 wrote: »
    22c4eb67.jpg

Oh dear god :eek:

Fap fap fap!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

vectra wrote: »
    How did you do that?? :eek:

Spirit detailing has something for scratched windows

ya i seen that. i must chat to brian about it.. i droped it after fixing the wires on the door :o

sean1141 wrote: »
    ya i seen that. i must chat to brian about it.. i droped it after fixing the wires on the door :o

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

dgt wrote: »
    What did I do to my car? I got it a companion :D

And yes, its the real deal :D:D:D

Get that engine bay detailed ...;)

Really nice !

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭kearney13

Worm light id flashing in 00 inca anyone here know what could be up with that only comes on after driving for about 20 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

kearney13 wrote: »
    Worm light id flashing in 00 inca anyone here know what could be up with that only comes on after driving for about 20 mins

The glow worms are hungry?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,575 ✭✭✭166man

What did I do to my car? I got it a companion :D

And yes, its the real deal :D

:eek: I'm happy and a little jealous at the same time, I think I may have linked that car in the bangernomics thread a while back or another poster did. Looks really nice!Leather interior too?

What are your plans with it?Clean first I would presume then take it for a mighty spin up the Wicklow mountains in that order!:D

166man wrote: »
    :eek: I'm happy and a little jealous at the same time, I think I may have linked that car in the bangernomics thread a while back or another poster did. Looks really nice!Leather interior too?

What are your plans with it?Clean first I would presume then take it for a mighty spin up the Wicklow mountains in that order!:D

Cheers! I know the car you linked, this one isn't it but it was on donedeal for a while ;) I actually thought that the car you put up was this one! :P

Plans? Restore it and use it in due time :) Would make a brilliant weekend car :D

Momos? Oh yes, the exact same ones thats in the Bravo too :D
    Image1669.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Jaysus is that sh1t on the mat...

Savage interior though..

-Corkie- wrote: »
    Jaysus is that sh1t on the mat...

You should have seen the boot :(

Hence the need for a good clean!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

Today I drove the absolute balls off the Astra on the way home from work. Much fun...but theres always that bit of guilt afterwards :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,931 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

Much fun...but theres always that bit of guilt afterwards :rolleyes:

gui...what? :pac:

Yeah, you know...when you get out, apologise and give the car a friendly pat :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Glad I'm not the only one:P

The Momos are very comfortable. I sat in my girlfriend's Corsa yesterday and it was like sitting on rocks compared to them.

Ah, I thought you meant you had some sort of conscience for a second, good to find out that's not the case :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

3000K HID Fogs arrived..but tooooo hungover to fit today (purely for function over looks)

184818.JPG

184819.JPG

Cheers! I know the car you linked, this one isn't it but it was on donedeal for a while ;) I actually thought that the car you put up was this one! :P

Plans? Restore it and use it in due time :) Would make a brilliant weekend car :D

Delighted for you man!Hope it's a good 'un! Ah lovely, starting the diesel in the 159 reminds me that I miss dads 166. Possibly the most sorted 166 out there and some oul 'wan has it in Cork I believe! The Momo's are quite fabulous alright! Seem to wear the miles really well too.

The 166's do eat tyres though front and rear and the air-conditioning/climate control is sh1t too! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

Hmmm with the Honda it always got annoyed at me when I didn't drive it on, she'd scream and beg for more

Gary ITR wrote: »
    Hmmm with the Honda it always got annoyed at me when I didn't drive it on, she'd scream and beg for more

Anybody out there with a witty response to this?It's late and I'm tired...:D

When vtec kicked in she screamed for more ... PETROL..!! :pac:

Gary_ITR, leaving women cars unsatisfied since 1984*

*may not be actual date

Gary ITR wrote: »
    got annoyed at me when I didn't drive it on, she'd scream and beg for more

If only that was in any way a reflection of your life.....@tragic :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,805 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

If only that was in any way a reflection of your life.....@tragic :D

No no.... I never leave a woman begging for more. Usually they say, 'no thanks, that's enough for now, please go' :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Kids used the 12v leccy fleece blankets yesterday for the first time and love them :D

19" telly, reclining seats and heated blankets - perfik

E39MSport wrote: »
    Kids used the 12v leccy fleece blankets yesterday for the first time and love them :D

19" telly, reclining seats and heated blankets - perfik

What, in the car??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,730 ✭✭✭E39MSport

Confab wrote: »
    What, in the car??

Yeah, Estima.

wii.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

^^^

Wii Fit in a car :eek:

You did say Estima and not an Octavia right ? !!

:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement