Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork GAA Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭Breadandbutter

Feckin hell TTM1

I'd love your job 😄

• Registered Users Posts: 6,276 ✭✭✭thinkstoomuch1

From talking to very reliable scources archer,the talking is over,players know what their deciding,just waiting on hurling.
    Dualism is over,no debate,it had ot chance and failed.

Some of your points are valid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭paddy no 11

Archer3083 wrote: »
    The worst part of the dualism was the fact that it greatly annoyed other squad players to see the dual players getting a place on the team ahead of them while only putting in 50% of the effort. This was always going to be a problem for team moral. Walsh has pretty much said that players weren't happy with that aspect of dualism although he doesn't say which camp was more frustrated, the hurlers or the footballers. I reckon both equally. In theory certain players might be able to play both codes to a high level. Walsh was considered to be the best chance of this happening because of his athletic ability but even he admits it's not possible. It wouldn't surprise me if the hurler's camp moral was affected ahead of the Tipp game. It's hard to think of reasons why the management and players tanked so badly that day.

Also Cuthbert seems to be getting unfair criticism on the subject of dualism. I've read and listened to several interviews with JBM on the subject of dualism. And JBM always used the same cop out as Cuthbert, he always said they'd have to wait and see or review it later or some other answer to basically avoid answering the question honestly. The situation suited neither manager. But neither manager gave an ultimatum in the same way that O' Grady did when he was manager of the Cork hurlers. And for all his faults, Counihan made damn sure that players only picked football under his regime. And I might add Counihan made sure that his business was all done quietly.

If squad players think that dual players are only putting in half the effort then they must be pretty dense/selfish. Good luck getting anything out of a squad with that attitude.

The echo said last night cahalane was hurling if jbm stayed
    Its no secret really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,102 ✭✭✭Boom__Boom

I'm not sure if many people have seen John Fogarty's second article regarding Aidan Walsh and dualism that appeared in the Examiner yesterday 07/10/204. I will attach the article as a jpeg. What I found interesting about this second article is the fact that John Fogarty believes that Aidan Walsh will pick football next year instead of hurling. Secondly, what is even more interesting are direct quotes from Aidan Walsh which suggest that the Cork football camp is not as bad as it appears under Cuthbert. I will give two quotes in full.

"We know ourselves we are not far off it, we know the football is there and we have the team that can produce the goods. We played that Kerry team, I know it's the league, but we played them in Tralee and played outstanding football. It's just to do it at the vital times and the vital periods of the game."

"Talking to a lot of the lads, they are looking forward to the coming year. Fellas are a year older and there are a group of lads in 2010 who are coming into their late 20s. They all want to produce the goods. That's something that is pushing this forward."

And if anyone wants to read the article in full it is attached as a jpeg.

The two quotes you provide, don't even make mention of the management - if that's what you are clinging to as hope of support for Cuthbert it's hardly a glowing endorsement. Walsh would probably be last in line to be criticising Cuthbert given how Cuthbert facilitated him by letting him play hurling, even though anyone with a brain would have said it was nonsense from the beginning.

The thing is that's there's clearly a sizable contingent of the Cork squad who have little to no time for Cuthbert - the volume of stories coming out from the squad on the ground is clear evidence of that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭Archer3083

Archer,what do you make of this year,?
    How would you rate cuthbherts term?
    Should he stay?
    And last but not least what are your mininium expectaions of cork in the league and championship for a mininum standard of acceptance of Cork Senior Footballers in 2015 please??

Firstly I would like to say that I think that a manager should get a minimum of 2 years in charge unless his first year in charge is catastrophically bad. Anything can happen in any given year. You can get freak injuries and you can get freak results. Back in 2011 when Cork were defending their All-Ireland under Counihan, Ciaran Sheehan, Colm O'Neill, Daniel Goulding were all injured ahead of that Mayo defeat. Having said that freak results and freak injuries can't be used as an excuse two years in a row. I don't think Cuthbert has failed miserably or had an abysmal year but it's not far off it either. I think if the league campaign was as bad as the championship form then Cuthbert's position would be untenable. As it is, there is some evidence there that Cuthbert can get the best out of this Cork team.

I think Cuthbert just about deserves one more year in charge but he might regret being given a second chance because next year will be more difficult. Cork should have been able to beat Kerry in PUC, and should have been able to beat Mayo in Croke park. I think an All-Ireland semi-final and All-Ireland final were realistic goals for the Cork footballers in 2014. Next year Cork will have to travel to Fitzgerald stadium next year to meet Kerry which is automatically a bigger challenge than playing Kerry in PUC. Gooch and Tommy Walsh will be back for Kerry next year.

In 2015 it will be Munster vs Ulster in the semi-final stage of the All-Ireland series. And at present, none of the Ulster teams look to be unbeatable. So, if Cork get past Kerry in Munster, there seems to be a reasonable chance of reaching an All-Ireland final next year. And of course, even if Cork did reach a final next year, it would most likely be against a rejuvenated Dublin team with a big point to prove. Winning Sam in 2015 is not going to be easy for any team. And even if Cuthbert and Cork do everything right and get all of their preparation and tactics spot on, they will still have to come up with a plan to beat the juggernaut that is Dublin. If Cuthbert is going to redeem himself next year, he's going to have to prove himself capable of elite inter county management in an even tougher championship year than 2014 ever was. I'm not sure Cuthbert is up to the task. My gut feeling is that Cuthbert will have to put all his eggs in one basket and concentrate solely on beating Kerry in Fitzgerald stadium. I think he has to forget about winning the league and concentrate on using the league solely to further his own aims. He's got to use the league to experiment with players, to experiment with formations and systems and tactics. He's got to use the league constructively this year to make sure that he has done everything he can possibly do to ensure a win in Kerry next year. If Cuthbert beats the reigning All-Ireland champions in their own patch (something that Counihan has failed to do, last person being Billy Morgan) then he will have redeemed himself to some extent. If Cork beat Kerry in Munster next year then they have a reasonable chance of reaching an All-Ireland final, and if that were to happen, then it would be major progress for Cuthbert and Cork. My mininum standard of acceptance for Cuthbert next year is win a Munster title and reach an All-Ireland final. If Cuthbert does not do that then he loses his job. And I don't think that that is demanding too much. Eamon Fitzmaurice won a Munster and an All-Ireland in his second year in charge with a squad of players that in my opinion are not nearly as good as the squad of players that Cuthbert had this year. If Fitzmaurice and Kerry can do it, then Cuthbert and Cork should be able to do it as well!

I'm not worried about the league. I'd be happy with maintaining division 1 status. I'd be happy if Cork got 6 or 8 points and just about managed to avoid relegation. A few extra games in the league semi-final or league final might be helpful but should not be a priority for Cuthbert. He has to use the league constructively and as soon as it's over he's got to focus everything on beating Kerry in the Kingdom. I just hope that Aidan Walsh chooses the footballers because that's our best chance of sorting out the midfield. I think if Aidan chooses the footballers then he has every chance of returning to the All-Star midfielder he was in 2010. He certainly seems very determined to prove his doubters wrong. I think Aidan Walsh has definitely got the potential to be a better midfielder than either Anthony Maher or David Moran.

From talking to very reliable scources archer,the talking is over,players know what their deciding,just waiting on hurling.
    Dualism is over,no debate,it had ot chance and failed.

Some of your points are valid.
    That makes complete sense. It's fair enough for players to wait to see who is appointed hurling manger. And I think it's time Cork stopped airing its dirty washing in public. There's no need for a manger to publicly state his position on dualism. All of this can be sorted out very privately between players and management. We don't need Kilkenny or Kerry looking into Cork and seeing us doing the fool with relation to dualism.

Firstly I would like to say that I think that a manager should get a minimum of 2 years in charge unless his first year in charge is catastrophically bad. Anything can happen in any given year. You can get freak injuries and you can get freak results. Back in 2011 when Cork were defending their All-Ireland under Counihan, Ciaran Sheehan, Colm O'Neill, Daniel Goulding were all injured ahead of that Mayo defeat. Having said that freak results and freak injuries can't be used as an excuse two years in a row. I don't think Cuthbert has failed miserably or had an abysmal year but it's not far off it either. I think if the league campaign was as bad as the championship form then Cuthbert's position would be untenable. As it is, there is some evidence there that Cuthbert can get the best out of this Cork team.

I think Cuthbert just about deserves one more year in charge but he might regret being given a second chance because next year will be more difficult. Cork should have been able to beat Kerry in PUC, and should have been able to beat Mayo in Croke park. I think an All-Ireland semi-final and All-Ireland final were realistic goals for the Cork footballers in 2014. Next year Cork will have to travel to Fitzgerald stadium next year to meet Kerry which is automatically a bigger challenge than playing Kerry in PUC. Gooch and Tommy Walsh will be back for Kerry next year.

In 2015 it will be Munster vs Ulster in the semi-final stage of the All-Ireland series. And at present, none of the Ulster teams look to be unbeatable. So, if Cork get past Kerry in Munster, there seems to be a reasonable chance of reaching an All-Ireland final next year. And of course, even if Cork did reach a final next year, it would most likely be against a rejuvenated Dublin team with a big point to prove. Winning Sam in 2015 is not going to be easy for any team. And even if Cuthbert and Cork do everything right and get all of their preparation and tactics spot on, they will still have to come up with a plan to beat the juggernaut that is Dublin. If Cuthbert is going to redeem himself next year, he's going to have to prove himself capable of elite inter county management in an even tougher championship year than 2014 ever was. I'm not sure Cuthbert is up to the task. My gut feeling is that Cuthbert will have to put all his eggs in one basket and concentrate solely on beating Kerry in Fitzgerald stadium. I think he has to forget about winning the league and concentrate on using the league solely to further his own aims. He's got to use the league to experiment with players, to experiment with formations and systems and tactics. He's got to use the league constructively this year to make sure that he has done everything he can possibly do to ensure a win in Kerry next year. If Cuthbert beats the reigning All-Ireland champions in their own patch (something that Counihan has failed to do, last person being Billy Morgan) then he will have redeemed himself to some extent. If Cork beat Kerry in Munster next year then they have a reasonable chance of reaching an All-Ireland final, and if that were to happen, then it would be major progress for Cuthbert and Cork. My mininum standard of acceptance for Cuthbert next year is win a Munster title and reach an All-Ireland final. If Cuthbert does not do that then he loses his job. And I don't think that that is demanding too much. Eamon Fitzmaurice won a Munster and an All-Ireland in his second year in charge with a squad of players that in my opinion are not nearly as good as the squad of players that Cuthbert had this year. If Fitzmaurice and Kerry can do it, then Cuthbert and Cork should be able to do it as well!

I'm not worried about the league. I'd be happy with maintaining division 1 status. I'd be happy if Cork got 6 or 8 points and just about managed to avoid relegation. A few extra games in the league semi-final or league final might be helpful but should not be a priority for Cuthbert. He has to use the league constructively and as soon as it's over he's got to focus everything on beating Kerry in the Kingdom. I just hope that Aidan Walsh chooses the footballers because that's our best chance of sorting out the midfield. I think if Aidan chooses the footballers then he has every chance of returning to the All-Star midfielder he was in 2010. He certainly seems very determined to prove his doubters wrong. I think Aidan Walsh has definitely got the potential to be a better midfielder than either Anthony Maher or David Moran.

Pretty bang on realism there,id agree pretty much

My issue is im not sure tactics wise he will beat mickey harte,malachy o rpurke,gavin or possibly declan bonnar he gets the job

Id disagree anythimg can happen im year one give him benfit of doubt
    Kerry were very good year one and mayo,cork under jbm

Sligo,westmeath sacked their.men over poor years,man united done the same with moyles

Firstly I would like to say that I think that a manager should get a minimum of 2 years in charge unless his first year in charge is catastrophically bad.

How far off catastrophically bad were Cork this year?

You'd have to say they were certainly far closer to catastrophically bad than they were to winning an All-Ireland.
    If Fitzmaurice and Kerry can do it, then Cuthbert and Cork should be able to do it as well!

That's like saying because Rory McIllroy can win the Masters, Happy Gilmore can do so too.

Pretty bang on realism there,id agree pretty much

My issue is im not sure tactics wise he will beat mickey harte,malachy o rpurke,gavin or possibly declan bonnar he gets the job

Id disagree anythimg can happen im year one give him benfit of doubt
    Kerry were very good year one and mayo,cork under jbm

Sligo,westmeath sacked their.men over poor years,man united done the same with moyles
    It's just a personal thing that I'd always like to give a manager the benefit of the doubt. If you look at counties like Galway, a change of manager every year can sometimes lead to other problems such as instability or a lack of any continuity in style etc.

I agree. I think Cuthbert would struggle against Mickey Harte and Malachy O Rourke and against Jim Gavin because Gavin will never allow himself to be as naive as he was this year. I don't think Cuthbert will deliever any success in 2015. But it's obvious that he's going to get at least a 2nd year in charge. And like I said earlier Cuthbert might regret being left in charge a 2nd year because 2015 will be a much tougher year for Cork and Cuthbert may end up looking even more foolish and out of his depth at the elite level of intercounty management. Cuthbert may well look back at the end of 2015 and wish he'd either resigned or got the sack after his first year in charge. It's possible.

• Advertisement

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    How far off catastrophically bad were Cork this year?

You'd have to say they were certainly far closer to catastrophically bad than they were to winning an All-Ireland.

That's like saying because Rory McIllroy can win the Masters, Happy Gilmore can do so too.
    The point I was making is that if Cork had a better manager or if Eamon Fitzmaurice was in charge of Cork then Cork could have won Munster and an All-Ireland. The Cork football team cannot be compared to Happy Gilmore and the Kerry football team cannot be compared to Rory McIlroy. The Cork football squad has every bit as much talent as the Kerry football squad. The big difference between both teams this year was management.

The point I was making is that if Cork had a better manager or if Eamon Fitzmaurice was in charge of Cork then Cork could have won Munster and an All-Ireland. The Cork football team cannot be compared to Happy Gilmore and the Kerry football team cannot be compared to Rory McIlroy. The Cork football squad has every bit as much talent as the Kerry football squad. The big difference between both teams this year was management.

I wasnt comparing the Cork team to Happy Gilmore I was comparing Cuthbert.

However until Cuthbert goes the Cork team are going nowhere.

It's one thing to be optimistic about a team's chances, a whole different kettle of fish to be blindly optimistic. - In my opinion Cork are likely to get relegated in an embarrassing fashion from Division 1 and I wouldn't bet against Tipp or Clare beating them in the Munster championship next season.

The only reason that Cork's season wasnt a complete catastrophe was the quality of the players producing at vital times - Walsh having his shooting boots on in the Tipp game and Donnacha raging against the dying of the light while Mayo did their customary trick of doing their utmost to lose a game they had already won.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭Horse84

Thank christ

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭sean mac

Good news based on the alternatives but there needs to be changes to the sideline to help with tactics and match ups.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rightwing

2 more years without an AI for Cork then.

Rightwing wrote: »
    Why do you say that? I think Cork's best chance of winning an All-Ireland in hurling is with JBM. Being realistic, O'Grady or Cunningham were never going to get the nod even if JBM stepped aside. So, JBM is an awful lot better than the alternatives

Don't forget the championship draw for 2015 is on RTE 2 tomorrow night between 7-8pm so it might be worth sky plusing it!

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Gary Neville

Boom__Boom wrote: »
    I wasnt comparing the Cork team to Happy Gilmore I was comparing Cuthbert.

However until Cuthbert goes the Cork team are going nowhere.

It's one thing to be optimistic about a team's chances, a whole different kettle of fish to be blindly optimistic. - In my opinion Cork are likely to get relegated in an embarrassing fashion from Division 1 and I wouldn't bet against Tipp or Clare beating them in the Munster championship next season.

The only reason that Cork's season wasnt a complete catastrophe was the quality of the players producing at vital times - Walsh having his shooting boots on in the Tipp game and Donnacha raging against the dying of the light while Mayo did their customary trick of doing their utmost to lose a game they had already won.

Spot on. Next season will be a disaster for Cork Football - relegation and embarrasment in Killarney. Hard for me to say - but we would be better off if things go very badly as that's the only way this joker won't get another term.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,049 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Its funny how only 3-4 years ago people were saying Cork could dominate in Munster at least for good while.

Whatever it is about Cork football I'm not sure.

As my Dad always said;

15 bad Cork Hurlers could go to Criker and win AI, 15 great footballers could come home with nothing. Little exaggeration, but you get the drift.

You always get some change from the Hurler's awt least.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭zetecescort

Great news that JBM is staying on, not so great for the football team unfortunately.

Ger Cunningham confirmed for Dublin, selectors to be named at a later date.

Great news that JBM is staying on, not so great for the football team unfortunately.

Ger Cunningham confirmed for Dublin, selectors to be named at a
    later date.

Seanie.mcgrath ucc is one
    Delighted for cunningham

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭zetecescort

hopefully with the likes of Ger Lane and Tracey Kennedy moving further up the ranks they will be in a position to give Cunningham the Cork job after JBM.

hopefully with the likes of Ger Lane and Tracey Kennedy moving further up the ranks they will be in a position to give Cunningham the Cork job after JBM.

On what basis do you believe these people will do this? I cant understand how people think the ccb will somehow change its attitude over this issue, pat kenneally wil be the cork senior hurling manager in 2 years.

Im over the moon jbm staying.

Absoulteltly sean,back room needs changing and an acceptance to play a sweeper,possesion game,where necessarry,and a realistion cahalane for full back.
    Thank you jbm,thank you ,sweet lord heaven above thank you
    He has hes faults but at least he learns,he unites the squad,they belive in him.

He has saved cork hurling ,i mean truly saved us from the shambles it could of been for two more years
    Now if the u 21 hurlers fail again this year,New management must come in.

We have two years to groom a new man.I posted in august id be shocked if jbm went
    The last two weeks looked bad
    But as i said last night ,he was perdusaed to stay on.

All hurling fans in cork can rejoice on a good day for cork hurling,mideltion winning,and colmans doing us proud .Ger going to dublin dampens my mood as by right should be the cork manager and should have had least the u 21 team last year.

Now it gets interesting,the footballers dual players doesnt look good.
    Cahalane as in the echo said hurling
    He playing one code soley will be our full back answer,he will improve leaps and bounds.
    Lots to do still but great news for cork hurling.

Todays schools game,under 16.5 emphisaed how tactics are predominatly in all games.
    Jamise a disciple of clare system had eight defenders even with a huge huge wind in the,second half,a two man full forward line.

Midelton understandably never expected a sweeper,fell three behind early,hit ball after ball down on a zoned mass flannan defence,between midfieåd and rhe 25 metre line,a wall of blue,shirts

Good managers adapt to a games flow,collins,kearney,involved in the rice cup winning team last year,changed tactics.
    After 15 minutes,there was a change,the newtonshandrum,o grady short crisp passes,where half forwards had it played in to their hands,head height,then either layed off the offload to a runner in space or bypassed the zone defence,with long ball to a two man full forward line that pushed right up to goal,rather what they had done pushed and bunched out to the half forward line,thus it meant that not all it didnt need to be ,but most of the time bypassed their sweeper and awesome centre back in meskeall

The goal in the ist half when three down and in serious trouble as flannans got a wonderful goal,was how to beat the system.It was wonderful,like brazil of the 70s,like cococorans splendid goal v waterford years ago when it was a superb passing movement.
    This yes had just three passes but what a goal.
    Let me recapture this wonderful goal

Mideltilon had a free on their own twenty metre line.Defender takes it short ,fast free to brendan twomey midefield,lovely angled delivery to i think padraig o brien on the wing,Awesome  first touch to control a ball,in awful conditions could have just as easily lost.

On the turn,he sent in a wonderful pass,pirlo ,zidane style across the centre of goal,it was average height just in front of the full back line, behind their centre back and blanket,it bounced,and in the run from centre forward  ed leahy tore through the gap in the defence at pace like david campese try world cup semi final 1991 v all blacks at landsowne road,driccos ist test lions try v aussies 2001,joe kavanagh try v Derry 1993,then unleased a superbly well drilled goal,their keeper had no chance.

This midelton team will improve further,after beating st flannans a fine side white cup finalists last year,on top of the group one win v nenagh and have real momentum and its going to be some cracker v charville ,a fine team,kinnane cup and white cup winners last year when beating flannans last year, will be serious test.

Ill do a more in depth preview if i get time closer to the game,i would say midelton have a slight advantage in they have momentum from today,rochestown dropping to the b game ,wont do them any favours in their now a month without a competive game as a team.
    They have a fine team,my tip for the,dean ryan cup at the,start of the year

Midelton have the structures from last year winning team,proven winning coaches as collins and current midelton hurler kearney masterminded the rice cup win last year,and Padraig o Brien,Mcdonnell , ed leahy,terry ,all played a part in last years dean ryan cup were involved in last years dean so they have that winning expierence.
    Padraig o brien who started as a late replacement in last years dean ryan cup final for garan manely started today.

Midelton team this year is made of a good few of the rice cup winning  team also of. 2012 that beat clonmel in Dungarvan, in Charlie terry,daire crotty,kieran o connor,jack mcdonnell,ed leahy etc  in which they won the cork colledges u 14 as well,jack mcdonnell who played today captained both victouious teams.

One interesting addition  is unused sub today,outstanding in the  rice cup,last year made the jump up to dean ryan cup panel this year was Arron walsh barry of carrigtwohill who in charville last year in the rice cup final v ardscoil was outstanding ar centre back against a fine opponent in sixemile bridges lorcan fitzpatrick of ard scoil in the rice cup final.
    Some sub to have.

Great news is garan manley who joined cork city is still eligble for next weeks harty cup team  once it doesnt class with a soccer match.
    Another good young hurler playing soccer is conor mccarthy blarney.

Mallow play aghada in the u 16 football county final the weekend and kevin taylor a fine fine gaelic footballer,is an unbelievable soccer player and wouldnt suprise me if some club went for him.At the end of the day its their choice,best of luck whatever they decide.

Id agree sean thinks wont change at board level while two remain.
    Kennedy and lane are good to be fair.
    Two years gives cork breathing space,only way kenneally get it now cork win u 21 all ireland,not hope that happening,and munster play galway in the semi next year.
    Once hes terms is up next year ,he has no other job to go for.
    Ucc wont or cit give him a job,they run things their way.
    Surely questions will be asked after this year if its a dissater again.
    Cunningham wont get the cork job,as dublins 3 year term overlaps jbm two years.
    But no need to worry bout that now,jbm is in,thats great news.

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/ger-cunningham-dublin-anthony-daly-1709668-Oct2014/

They got one hell of a manager
    Limerick it could have been ye.
    With seanie mcgrath ucc ,dublin realistic all ireland contenders the next three years.
    Not in 2015 but 2016.
    Christ what a coup .
    Congrats ger,delighted, i must buy a dublin jersey for hurling,my second team,Delighted for the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Gary Neville

http://thescore.thejournal.ie/ger-cunningham-dublin-anthony-daly-1709668-Oct2014/

With seanie mcgrath ucc ,dublin realistic all ireland contenders the next three years.
    Not in 2015 but 2016.
    Christ what a coup .
    Congrats ger,delighted, i must buy a dublin jersey for hurling,my second team,Delighted for the man.

Always know as Ger Blue - appropriate now

Not in 2015 but 2016.
    Christ what a coup .

seanie McGrath is a great coup for ger blue, best in the business at s&c especially for hurling

• Registered Users Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭Straight Talker

Rightwing wrote: »

Ah yes are ye still celebrating that moral defeat to Kilkenny up in Limerick?You're the same man aren't you that rubbished our ladies football team on this very thread.What ye would give for a team of their heart character and courage up in Limerick.2 more years without an all Ireland for us you say.42 years and counting without an all Ireland for Limerick i say.:D

Anyway great news about JBM but he need's a tactician to work with him on the sideline.As for the football well done Cuthbert you have now lost the dual players to the hurling.

Cork 1990 All Ireland Senior Hurling and Football Champions

• Advertisement

sean mac wrote: »
    seanie McGrath is a great coup for ger blue, best in the business at s&c especially for hurling

I heard it if true would be unreal dublin are now a real force

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement