Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEERS! 25th June Lafayette Bar

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Well, I have won the award the last 3 years in a row :rolleyes:

Anti-pride?...like shame? Or just less shame?
    Anyway, it looks more like a hipster parade than gay pride.

As long as the sun is up and you want to hide your eyes, it's always bright enough for sunglasses :cool:

Would it be shame. Hmm... or, maybe it's like the Naysayer, where I go around looking angry and saying stuff like "Pride is a sin!" HAH, that'd go down well. Beers are getting closer and I have so much to do.

Did you say you're not coming drinking KotE ?

Fewcifur wrote: »
    "Pride is a sin!"

Brilliant, if only you had enough time to get that on a t-shirt.
    Did you say you're not coming drinking KotE ?

Doesn't look likely. If I can break away I'll give you a head's up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Doesn't look likely. If I can break away I'll give you a head's up.

If you dont escape and come visit us ill cry

If you dont escape and come visit us ill cry

Ah here, you can't put that on my head :(

I'll do what I can but no promises.

Either way, I've no doubt that it'll be a great night :)

Ah here, you can't put that on my head :(

I'll do what I can but no promises.

Either way, I've no doubt that it'll be a great night :)

Awh, Im sowie! I m only playing with ya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Bleh, sadly i had to bail on this one >.< Shall save up the unspent drinking credits for wolfie beers, and the acquirement of gee-eyes

Kings is killing us!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

He does that. Seems the regular posters in here keep disappearing, we have a very high poster turn-over. KotE kills all the peoples :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Anybody got access to a printer before the beers?
    He does that. Seems the regular posters in here keep disappearing, we have a very high poster turn-over. KotE kills all the peoples :(

Sorry to anyone i didn't say goodbye too! My tummy was having none of it tonight! In saying that, i could totally go for another pint right about now.... Beginning to think i was a buff too hasty!

Anyways, hope everyone had a really good night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Twa great to see everyone tonight. Even briefly. Can't wait to climb into bed. Running between two nights out is tiring. :pac:

Way harsh.

FC, sorry I never said hi.
    You move like a tiger staking prey, I never stood a chance :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

Way harsh.

Can't believe I never recognised ye with the haircut!! :pac:

Also can't beleive ye couldn't find us Sol!! :(
    Went around loads of folks telling them to keep an eye out for ya!!

When landed back at hostel ended up staying up whole night not advisable as sleep is vital to ones wellbeing....uurrgghhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

Dippers!

Way harsh.

You were there? Ah jaysus. Sorry I missed you. Next time! I'll stalk you first. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭deirdre_dub

I just thought I'd pop in here and say - waitaminute - woo my thousandth post! :D

Oh - and great to catch up with everyone last night!

Bleh, sadly i had to bail on this one >.< Shall save up the unspent drinking credits for wolfie beers, and the acquirement of gee-eyes

Good good... so it'll be doubles for ya then Spoony, doubles for sure. Gooood. Goooood.
    Kings is killing us!!

You did seem to have some issues with standing alright :) Though a fair few peeps had the same issue without the Kings, so I think you survived well.
    Sorry to anyone i didn't say goodbye too! My tummy was having none of it tonight! In saying that, i could totally go for another pint right about now.... Beginning to think i was a buff too hasty!

Yes, you were the one person I said "AND SHE DIDN'T SAY GOODBYE?!?!" about, even though you were the only one with a real reason to rush off.
    Twa great to see everyone tonight. Even briefly. Can't wait to climb into bed. Running between two nights out is tiring. :pac:

The running between nights was very impressive. I was sure we lost you after your first transit, but there ya were, back bringin' the joy.

I was nearly sure ye were chatting. Kept introducing you as (insert real name here), and people would stare blankly until you said King of the Eyesores. Best was when you were introduced to Otis and he asked "are you on boards" and you didn't hear him and said no... tension, until I recognised the lack of Noc-love and sorted the kaffufle, jaysis I thought it was going to be an eye-dagger fight between ye, also longest handshake of the night.
    ToniTuddle wrote: »
    Can't believe I never recognised ye with the haircut!! :pac:

Also can't beleive ye couldn't find us Sol!! :(
    Went around loads of folks telling them to keep an eye out for ya!!

When landed back at hostel ended up staying up whole night not advisable as sleep is vital to ones wellbeing....uurrgghhh

Haircut is mad alright, I actually offered his Guinness to some randomer cause I can't place him properly with the short hair/shirt combo.

How the feck were we meant to see Sol, we don't know what he looks like? Though surely there were a fair few familiar faces about, all he needed was a quick know-your-noc stalk, sure there's about 100 photos of Galvasean alone in there. :D

Also, Tuddle, if you were staying up you should have come back, I have sooooo much food and alcohol here as I was warned of an afterparty, but then I was so ronery (with my two slices of pizza :) )
    LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Dippers!

STFU NO SHOW! :mad:

STFU NO SHOW! :mad:

Bullshit, I never said I was going. :pac:

LZ5by5 wrote: »
    Bullshit, I never said I was going. :pac:

G'way ourra that, sure you were discussing outfits with That_Guy just days before!

Dammit Few, next time you need to advertise the prospect of an after party. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Few I am just remembering now the awesomeness of that DiFontaines pepperoni pizza, straight out of the oven with the juices all flowing and bubbling, best slice of pizza I have had in a long time!

You guys got pizza....... :(

I got Charlies. It was so delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

You guys got pizza....... :(

We did, it was straight out of the oven and into our waiting salivating mouths, it was awesome, except for the racist scumbag dicks that tried to skip the queue and badmouth the guy working there, but the guy stood up to them and kicked them out, he was pretty bad ass and cool.
    I got Charlies. It was so delicious.

I am not a fan of chinese anymore, it just doesn't hit the spot for me, especially for drunken soakage meals.

Dammit Few, next time you need to advertise the prospect of an after party. :pac:

I did, it was posted up here in the Noc somewhere. I don't know where cause I went to find it and remove it for subtlety sake, but yes, there was due to be an after party. Anyhows ya messer, your trio left long before the end of the night, we were still going to 3.30, then this happened....
    Maguined wrote: »
    Few I am just remembering now the awesomeness of that DiFontaines pepperoni pizza, straight out of the oven with the juices all flowing and bubbling, best slice of pizza I have had in a long time!

It was sooooo good. Remember those nordy dickheads who skipped the queue and just started eating the pizza, then the guy working there just threw it in the bin. He knew how to deal with those jerks. Well played on his part. Plus the destruction of the cheese allowed us to be first for the pepperoni. Nice.

Maguined wrote: »
    We did, it was straight out of the oven and into our waiting salivating mouths, it was awesome, except for the racist scumbag dicks that tried to skip the queue and badmouth the guy working there, but the guy stood up to them and kicked them out, he was pretty bad ass and cool.

I am not a fan of chinese anymore, it just doesn't hit the spot for me, especially for drunken soakage meals.

But, a 3am 3in1 is delicious! :eek:

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Good night!

Not a bad spot at all!

But, a 3am 3in1 is delicious! :eek:

Ewwwwwww, eating rice in a drunken state? Ewwwwww. :pac:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm sorry I couldn't make it out :( I really wanted to but the current family difficulties cropped up.

• Advertisement

I did, it was posted up here in the Noc somewhere. I don't know where cause I went to find it and remove it for subtlety sake, but yes, there was due to be an after party. Anyhows ya messer, your trio left long before the end of the night, we were still going to 3.30, then this happened....

It was sooooo good. Remember those nordy dickheads who skipped the queue and just started eating the pizza, then the guy working there just threw it in the bin. He knew how to deal with those jerks. Well played on his part. Plus the destruction of the cheese allowed us to be first for the pepperoni. Nice.

Well that's what I get for not reading the whole thread. :pac: And I was still out and about at half 3 I was just elsewhere.

Advertisement