Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€25k invested in prize bonds

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,507 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

#Dry2021. No Joy.
    Kildare hits a new low of 163 winners this week.

Jan XXXXX
    Feb XXXX
    Mar XX

(Spare a thought for Tuis' poor Postman though) :)

133 for Kildare. Which is just one fewer than all the wins in Monaghan, Cavan, Leitrim, Sligo, Roscommon and Longford combined. Also just one fewer than Westmeath, Offaly and Laois combined. Longford got just 10 wins.

Going back to the start of the year Kildare got an average of 3.648% of the prizes. The county had 4.676% of the population in the 2016 Census, so that might indicate that the people of Kildare are in a "Disadvantaged Area":)

As always Dublin and Cork combined got more than half the prizes this week, 52.6%.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pbtracker

Normal service resumes with no win....I was holding out hope yesterday when the results were not up!

Winnings on 12th Mar 2021: €0
    Last win : €50 5th Mar 2021
    Investment : €77K (from Aug 2020)
    Winnings Total : €250
    Pre 2020 : €50
    2020 : €150
    2021 : €50

1 x 50 euro for me. I'll get the virtual drinks in.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,017 ✭✭✭✭adox

The dry spell continues for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭Hibernicis

Fourteenth week of nothingness, a new record for me. Previous longest drought was 13 weeks on €200k in Autumn 2018

Winnings on 12th March €0
    Last win: 4th December €50
    Weeks since last win: 14

2017 (Jul-Dec) - €100k – 7x€50 = €350
    2018 (Jan-Dec) - €200k – 12x€50 = €600
    2019 (Jan-Dec) - €250k – 20x€50 = €1,000
    2020 (Jan-Dec) - €252k - 24x€50 = €1,200
    2021 (YTD) - €257k - 0x€0 = €0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Hibernicis wrote: »
    Fourteenth week of nothingness, a new record for me. Previous longest drought was 13 weeks on €200k in Autumn 2018

What are you waiting for Hibernicis? With such a large holding :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John arse

wow on 257k!-frustrating:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭mosii

Hi ,when is the 250k prize for this month?Tks

mosii wrote: »
    Hi ,when is the 250k prize for this month?Tks
    last friday in march i imagine,think that's the 26th.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭mosii

Thanks

• Advertisement

good luck for the future;)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭WhiteMan32

Winnings on 12th March 2021 on €110k: €50
    Last win on 24th December 2020: €50

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

133 for Kildare. Which is just one fewer than all the wins in Monaghan, Cavan, Leitrim, Sligo, Roscommon and Longford combined. Also just one fewer than Westmeath, Offaly and Laois combined. Longford got just 10 wins.

Going back to the start of the year Kildare got an average of 3.648% of the prizes. The county had 4.676% of the population in the 2016 Census, so that might indicate that the people of Kildare are in a "Disadvantaged Area":)

As always Dublin and Cork combined got more than half the prizes this week, 52.6%.

Thanks DX, no joy after re-checking it today following the technical delay yesterday.

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

Taylor365 wrote: »
    What are you waiting for Hibernicis? With such a large holding :pac:

A big win, a better home for it or Christmas 2030. And I think I know which of these will turn up first !

Has anybody notices the "Register" and "Sign In" options at the top of the State Savings website ? It appears that it is now possible to create a State Savings Online Account which holds details of all your State Savings products (Savings Certs/Bonds, Solidarity Bonds, Instalment Savings and Prize Bonds - everything other than Book/Statement Based Deposit Accounts).

The online account can be used for the following:
    • View your State Savings holdings including any Prize Bonds
    • View transactions on your holdings
    • Download Statements and Transaction views
    • Get timely notifications of activity on your holdings (sole holdings)

As you'd expect from State Savings, the registration process is cumbersome and totally over engineered, but by their standards it's a welcome leap into the late 20th century !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,052 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Thanks Hibernicis - hadn’t noticed that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Has anybody notices the "Register" and "Sign In" options at the top of the State Savings website ? It appears that it is now possible to create a State Savings Online Account which holds details of all your State Savings products (Savings Certs/Bonds, Solidarity Bonds, Instalment Savings and Prize Bonds - everything other than Book/Statement Based Deposit Accounts).

The online account can be used for the following:
    • View your State Savings holdings including any Prize Bonds
    • View transactions on your holdings
    • Download Statements and Transaction views
    • Get timely notifications of activity on your holdings (sole holdings)

As you'd expect from State Savings, the registration process is cumbersome and totally over engineered, but by their standards it's a welcome leap into the late 20th century !

You weren't kidding with the cumbersome comment. Verification code via text, verified via email and after all that they need your signature in the post too!

Bubbaclaus wrote: »
    You weren't kidding with the cumbersome comment. Verification code via text, verified via email and after all that they need your signature in the post too!
    yeah just signed up there,want to check if my bonds still exist,no fear of doing anything fraudulent then.i'm also in the process of doing a change of address and you have to go to the fecking Guards station with that before you can send it off!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭BhoyRayzor

John arse wrote: »
    yeah just signed up there,want to check if my bonds still exist,no fear of doing anything fraudulent then.i'm also in the process of doing a change of address and you have to go to the fecking Guards station with that before you can send it off!:mad:

I did the change of address form in the post office a few weeks ago, the person at the counter will witness it, you just need to show them your ID

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

Took a week for the letter to arrive out so I could sign and return it, they then have to verify the signature before sending out another letter with the access pin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,461 ✭✭✭Bubbaclaus

Took a week for the letter to arrive out so I could sign and return it, they then have to verify the signature before sending out another letter with the access pin.

I requested it Monday night and it arrived this morning.

Edit: the first letter I mean, not the access pin, just to clarify.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Officer Giggles

I requested it Monday night and it arrived this morning.

Edit: the first letter I mean, not the access pin, just to clarify.

Yea my first letter arrived this morning too but I requested it last week. They must send them out in batches together.

Next week is the first e250K draw of the year, I think.

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

Well Holy God, I am off the mark for 2021!
    e50 coming my way.

Jan XXXXX
    Feb XXXX
    Mar XXX€

Good Luck to all......... #PrayForHibernicis

Nothing today.

Hope you get another run soon Tuis!

Hope you get another run soon Tuis!

I'll wait my turn. Glad to see you're back in the winners' enclosure!

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭sportsfan90

I had 3 wins in my first 8 weeks on €65k up until New Years, at the time I was well ahead of expected winnings and thought this whole Prize Bonds thing is easy!

Nothing yet in 12 weeks of 2021 has brought me back to reality and closer to what I can expect to win.

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭carrickbawn

Nothing for me today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭pbtracker

Nothing for me either today...

Winnings on 19th Mar 2021: €0
    Last win : €50 5th Mar 2021
    Investment : €77K (from Aug 2020)
    Winnings Total : €250
    Pre 2020 : €50
    2020 : €150
    2021 : €50