Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert 2012-13 *OFF-TOPIC* (hideaway) thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭decisions

MegGustaa wrote: »
    Exams ended last Friday, got 5/8 results back. Still waiting on Maths, Irish and French (they all went pretty well though...). A1s in Biology, History and Applied Maths, A2 in English and B1 in Music (no one got an A though so I'm not so upset...).

Got my Japanese exam on Saturday though and I'm off school but sick so I'm not doing too much study...

What have you covered so far in Applied Maths..?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭MegGustaa

decisions wrote: »
    What have you covered so far in Applied Maths..?

Three chapters, Vectors, Uniform Acceleration and Relative Velocity. We only have one double period a week (which we've missed maybe three times?) but we're going pretty much as fast as we can :D I love it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,248 ✭✭✭Slow Show

My Christmas exams aren't exactly very official, some are proper long exams, some are averages of tests done throughout the year. All I know so far is that I got A1's in Biology and Accounting...which sounds great right now but I'm gonna do much worse in everything else. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭Jackobyte

Slow Show wrote: »
    My Christmas exams aren't exactly very official, some are proper long exams, some are averages of tests done throughout the year. All I know so far is that I got A1's in Biology and Accounting...which sounds great right now but I'm gonna do much worse in everything else. :p

Biology is likely to be my only A1 cause I know I can get away with an few hours study the night before and breeze through it. Everything else is going to be bad. Especially with absolutely no motivation to even bother. Gah!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

I have all mine back:

Music A1
    French A1
    Biology A1
    Physics A1
    English B2
    Irish B1 (so happy with that- such a tough exam!)
    Maths B1 (kind of disappointed with that but it's still good)

I didn't have an applied maths exam since I do it as an extra...I am just so glad the exams are over for now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

Y'all are so smart.... Ill be feckin delighted if I get all B's/C's :L
    If I wasnt too sick for school this week Id have gotten them back by now, alas I must wait till Monday. Maths I defo did my worst, if I dont fail I will vow to try and learn it(But I totez failed) and business wasnt great either but I was doing good in the class tests, so Ill survive.

But then after this, its Christmassssssssssssss :D

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Glee_GG

Just finished my tests today! :D Only a week and a half left til CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Mr. Rager

69% in HMaths, delighted but wanted the B

deise_girl wrote: »
    Y'all are so smart.... Ill be feckin delighted if I get all B's/C's :L
    If I wasnt too sick for school this week Id have gotten them back by now, alas I must wait till Monday. Maths I defo did my worst, if I dont fail I will vow to try and learn it(But I totez failed) and business wasnt great either but I was doing good in the class tests, so Ill survive.

But then after this, its Christmassssssssssssss :D

B's and C's!!!! I'm happy if I pass

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,837 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

decisions wrote: »
    B's and C's!!!! I'm happy if I pass

Well aim for B's and C's and then we can be on the same level :L

• Advertisement

B in Economics :D

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭MGMTea

Helloo, anybody there ? :D

Almost finished exams, then freeedom. What's everyone gerrin from christmas ?

MGMTea wrote: »

Hello *waves* :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

MGMTea wrote: »

S'craic ;)
    I have Christmas tests this week :( really takes the excitement out of christmas!
    A surprise for me :D et toi?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Three tests left for me, maths and accounting tomorrow, then a DISGUSTING HORRIBLE ROTTEN *insert appropriate curse word here* IRISH ESSAY TEST ON WEDNESDAY!!!

Deep breaths...roll on Christmas :pac:

Tomorrow is my last day of exams. Biology and Spanish, then freedom! :D

Would hate to have exams now..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,014 ✭✭✭Colm!

Then you'd hate to be me.
    Business & Maths. Final run.

Colm! wrote: »
    Then you'd hate to be me.
    Business & Maths. Final run.

Sucks to be you...

Nah, I don't mind the exams to be honest, they're all going really well.

• Advertisement

I have fun classes all week...

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

I have "stay at home because no-one goes in for the last week" all this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭iLikePiano99

I love having exams in November now. Sorry all you people who have exams now! I've been doing nothing in school all week...every class has basically been watching a movie. We watched Elf today in Maths. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Tomorrow has to be the worst day for me. Economics and Maths :( I have not even started to study for the economics exam yet.

DarkDusk wrote: »
    I have "stay at home because no-one goes in for the last week" all this week!

If only I could get away with that one.

On a side note it's nice to see this thread alive again.

The half-days due to exams have more than made up for the fact that we actually have exams

Colm! wrote: »
    The half-days due to exams have more than made up for the fact that we actually have exams
    And since we finished for the holidays once we finished our exams, the teachers couldn't try give us work over the break.

And all the test results can be forgotten about until we get back as well. Win win!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭EvM

Yeah, I'm just finished today aswell :). Maths was last, and applied maths yesterday. Both went well, expecting A1 in AppMaths :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Closet Monkey

Got 71% in Maths. How did every one else do in it. I was disappointed that we didn't have enough time to finish the test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭kevin12345

Got 71% in Maths. How did every one else do in it. I was disappointed that we didn't have enough time to finish the test.

80% :) It was very tough so I was suprised/delighted with the result.

Oh and FINISHED :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement