Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

Well you get the 2% AP and the 3% AD or whatever they are but you only ever get +1000 mana regardless of how many of tear, archangel's or manamune you have.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Downer :( Which do you think would be better then ? Manamune givfs AD from mana but Archangels gives wubly AP and tons of mana

Well I would stay away from the hybrid build and decide if you wanna build him AP (archangel's and lichbane instead of the trinity, maybe rod of the ages if you really wanna go nuts with the mana) or a more tanky/CDR/AD build (manamune, trinity, banshee, frozen heart).

Load of guides here if you wanna take a look.

Splendid cheers, hate this weeks free rotation with so many dam blink heroes, makes hooking a pain :(

And I actually prefer to solo lane, so the enemies can push into our tower and I can hook into focus, so many times I get FB this way. But my lane mates never listen and keep pushing the lane :(

Once you raise your elo a bit you'll get matched with people that last hit correctly so the lane won't push. Not many people are gonna wanna give up a solo lane to a blitz though. There are a lot of other heroes who benefit the team a lot more from the farm of a solo lane. Also when you're in a duo your partner can rape who ever you pull aswell.

• Advertisement

Aye I am like level 14 now, hooking is still quite easy, using Clairvoyance as well, with Shaco on the rotation we can normally pick up FB as he goes for the blue buff at the start

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Blitz is definitely better in a pair, especially with somebody like malz or Ryze who can them jam them behind enemy lines.

Why is it that when you're playing solo you're raping the other team and then when your lower level mates come on you start doing absolutely bollox?

Why is it that when you're playing solo you're raping the other team and then when your lower level mates come on you start doing absolutely bollox?
    When queuing as a group the matchmaking will give you a higher rating to compensate for the fact that you're on voip etc. As a result you will be often be matched against players who individually may be slightly better.

Blitz is definitely better in a pair, especially with somebody like malz or Ryze who can them jam them behind enemy lines.

Aye I can definitely agree with that

Because people keep pushing the lanes, I prefer the lane pushed up into my tower, hell even if creeps are in tower focus, and I find people get cockier when its a 2v1 lane ( as you would expect to push the advantage ) so they put themselves in positions to be hooked, laning with that Sand tank guy ( Nasius ? ) is a pain in the ass, pushes the lane straight into their tower and even if I land a hook they just have to take 2 steps back into tower range.

And what Seifir said, playing my EU account again with 2 friends, all of us level 2 or 3 and ending up against players with Ignite and ****. I prefer a challenge cause I know MoBA's but they don't so its often terribly hard for them

Got this case today; too good not to share.
    Check out the captcha

2yyzfuw.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Meirleach

So I just got home, and OMGWTF dominion. I literally clicked to start a dominion game right as the queues finished....so bloody frustrating, was looking forward to that :(

Wut?

Dominion has gone into beta testing. It was up briefly on the US servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Seifer wrote: »
    Dominion has gone into beta testing. It was up briefly on the US servers.

played it earlier on US servers. Its meh. If youve ever played AB in wow, its pretty much that. Only played 3 games before it went down, but im not mad on it. prefer the original map.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Went up on EU servers tonight, i think its really awesome, its action packed from the first second with alot more chances to really nail some moves.

Theres none of that feeling of inevitable defeat you get in alot of loosing matches in normal, theres always a chance to come back and thats a breath of fresh air.

Alot of what i love about the game condenced into sub 30 minute portions, whats not to love guys?

really enjoying this.

Got to try it tonight. Thought it was good fun. Really fast paced.
    They're gonna have some trouble balancing the champs and items in my opinion.

Just started playing Xin, he's good fun :)

Dominion is meh, you respawn too fast I reckon

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Reprazent

Any player is welcome to add me.
    My name is Syvariss on EU west. I am also trying to start or join a 5v5 team for season two. Skype is required, message me in game if anybody is interested!

Reprazent wrote: »
    Any player is welcome to add me.
    My name is Syvariss on EU west. I am also trying to start or join a 5v5 team for season two. Skype is required, message me in game if anybody is interested!

Skype? Really? TS/Mumble/Vent man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26 Reprazent

Skype? Really? TS/Mumble/Vent man.

Only temporary, want to get a team together before I put money in for a vent server.

If you want add me(Scratchling), I play with a few mates a few times a week and we have a mumble. Not mega competitive though, just have a lark.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ymko

Hi guys, my name is Viktor im Russian(i live in ireland obsly) and i play LoL for about 2 years now, started on US CBT ;) haven't played LoL for about 2-3 monts and now created an acc on EU West.. basically im looking for a team to play on ESL, with a perspective of joining WCG... ;) i played on US WCG Qualifiers ;)

anyone interested contact me on skype: summerionok

I'll be checking the thread once in a while ;)

EDIT: Obviously entering WCG would require hell of amount of training and ESL playing... ;)

p.s ESL = Electronic sports league... esl.eu for those who dont know ;)

Heim.png

Most were wins of like 350 - 0, <3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

RopeDrink wrote: »
    Need to get back into LoL myself - Only time I played was a few days ago and it was mostly CPU and two lost Normals after having not played for months, rusty as hell...

rope man, thats like the third time youve mentioned playing bots.

STOP.

Just stop playing bots. Unless your trying out a new champ to get used to the workflow of his abilities, theres absolutely no point playing the bots.

Just play normals, and mute everyone if necessary :)

Dunno why you're experiencing those wait times. There were some queues during the dominion beta periods but never outside that. And I'll get a normal match in 20 seconds.

Same, never wait. Only delay is where you get periods of players repeatedly dropping out of selection:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Never had any crashed of the game... lately, since my new computer - could it be something your end?

Been playing a few games of dominion, really like it - fast paced, get to end game quite quick it takes away the element of feeding somewhat from normal games which makes it a level playing field.

Picked up Singed and had a game with him there, like a lot!

Never got that. I've had the bug where the music stops completely for the rest of the game but Riot are aware of that one.

• Advertisement

Now that the dust has settled, thoughts on Dom ?

Advertisement