Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options
1103104105106107109»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

On and off. Didnt play much this year. Defo gonna give Season 14 a try though. Like the changes.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭bikermartin

I couldn't help but share my own experiences with playing League of Legends, which, I believe, many can relate to as well.

I sometimes felt stressed out while playing LoL, particularly due to the matchmaking system that occasionally pairs me against vastly superior players. It paused real challenges, sometimes overwhelming because the skill gap was just too wide. Instead of enjoying the match, I'd end up grinding my teeth and fighting an uphill battle. Not exactly the kind of experience I was looking forward to after a long day!

*paragraph deleted by mod*

Post edited by johnny_ultimate on

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,094 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Mod note: No sharing of cheating scripts, please.

Advertisement