Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

League of Legends (LoL) General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Companion box

Shadowhearths new main right there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Shadowhearths new main right there :)

oh stop lad, the only main i got left is moakai :D. when i feel like trolling i go skarner.

i whana try new champ thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Well lolers, what were you up to?!

I got talon, I really really love him. I will play him as much as possible before they nerf the bastord to the ground!

I just go for flavours of the month now. Dont care anymore trolololol! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,265 ✭✭✭Seifer

I got him too and also think he's great fun. I can't see them nerfing him though. He seems fairly balanced to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Played for the first time in a while last night after a particularly rage inducing HoN match,

Played Gargas and Urgot, was so ****ing upset when I seen they had taken Blitzcrank off the rotation, he was on it the week I was away :(, he is like the only char I want to play and I got to play him once !

Gargas seems fairly straight forward, but I can't make since of Urgot, I got manamune and stuff and I could do a lot of damage which was fun but I was probably playing him wrong ! Also his ult is similar to that of one in DoTA / HoN who are vengeful spirit/Andromeda but they do not have a channeling time. I think the cast time makes it too situational.

3000 points of Blitz still :(

• Advertisement

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I hope I'm not the only one getting a continuous patching error with the latest update... Been trying to patch/update LoL for the last hour and it just keeps cropping up with errors at specific points in the update.
    The Talon patch? I think there were problems for some people; check out the lol forums. Turning off peer-to-peer made it download quicker for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Meirleach

Well, after 5-6 Error messages oat 41% of the patch, I've had to resort to re-installing from scratch.

No google searches or LoL Forum searches come up with anything to do with the recent patch that I can see.

Meh.

There was a big thing on the NA forums about something like this, hang on a sec and let me find the thread, might not be related but - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1153053

Yeah basically if it happens again, open a ticket with them and send in your log files. Riot support are usually quick enough at getting back to you.

The fact you cant have it only makes you want it more!

Like when we couldn't log on because of the sever queue.

Have you tried installing to different folders on the hard disk? or have you chosen the same location for all installs?

• Advertisement

Okay if you go to the League of legends website, you can log into your game account from there.
    loginbox.jpg

After you log in, click the Support button/tab/whatever the hell that is, and go to submit a request.
    submitrequest.jpg
    Fill in details, upload logs, and play the waiting game :)

Hrm, if you know anyone who plays the game, you could just get them to burn their LoL folder to a dvd, it might break again next patch but it would let you play now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 TMRevenant

I'm LV 6 at the moment but are usually up for a game. Usually play with one or two friends (Who are unfortunately significantly more higher leveled than me). Name's the same as my one here - TMRevenant.

What file is it? I could try sending you mine, since I'm already patched up and away.

I think I've found the archive that file is in, however the archive is roughly 500MBs, would kinda suck to upload that and have it turn out to be the wrong archive. :P

I can try making a spanned archive of it, uploading to skydrive or something, and then get you to download it and drop it into the right place in the lol folder.

Nobody is online and I'm not up for playing by myself. Least it'll be fixed and ready for later.
    Ooops, I guess that was my cue to invite you to a game ;-)

Sadly my account on EU is only like level 3, happily my account on NA just got back to silver, I'm torn between just settling for that, or pushing on for gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

how the hell can you play on US servers?

Anytime theres problems with the eu servers i jump on us to a level 6 or 7 account i have there and the lag is just annoying.

My 190ping is just fine! Also it's a great excuse when I feck up. "Sorry guys I was lagged all to hell"

Fun fact: I play incredibly badly on EU because the lack of lag throws me off. :o

Kassadin, all I can say is wow, he's so much fun

May have been against bots , but got my first penta kill :P

Im loving lee sin jungling, super early, incredibly strong ganks (stronger than shaco) and a really great late game to boot.

Doesn't matter if you fail to net any early kills, if you can put a couple of lanes ahead early game simply through your presence your team is ahead.

He can be built as a supporting tank or pure damage dealer, really fun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Anyone know anything about LolBase? Went down completely, then came back up but the parser has been off for weeks. No info on the site itself. Forums are mess, looks like the admins abandoned her, which is a shame because I much prefer the layout of lolbase over lolstatistics.

Been playing a few games , and yes the LoL community is just as bad as HoN's , even against bots !!! Which I found astonishing

I picked Kennan for the first time ( She ****ing rocks ! but we will get back to that later )

Tyrnd and Kalye top, me mid, Shaco and fiddle bot.

Top lane is against two ranged heros and getting spanked , so after killing the mid char I went top, only tyrnd was there and the bots where on like 70% hp, I jumped in and got a double kill. Tyrnd gives out to me for stealing his kills and says not to come top against unless he asks for it ...... Bottom starts saying the same grrrr Anyways 39/1/19 later we win the game and they accused me of everything .... smurfing ( which I am not ) being a fat nerd pro ( which is only part true! ) I taught we where meant to be on the same team ... after a while I got so annoyed I made it my buisness to steal there kills ... although most fights where me vrs 4/5 bots :P

Ah, that can be a problem when you go into a bot game and do too good. A lot of times people are coming in to practice champs they are trying to learn, so if someone's running around nailing kills all over the place, people can get annoyed.

Then again some people just take bot games waay to seriously :)

I think of bots as free IP :P

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I think of bots as free IP :P

You get less IP in a bot game than you do in a proper game.
    I haven't played the co-op versus AI in LoL but when I played Company of Heroes it always amazed how great some people thought they were cause they could stomp the AI.

Seifer wrote: »
    I haven't played the co-op versus AI in LoL but when I played Company of Heroes it always amazed how great some people thought they were cause they could stomp the AI.

Aye don't normally play it , but the first time I play a char I try it now , just to learn the spells

• Registered Users Posts: 710 ✭✭✭TheReverend

I love teemo, karthus left at very start

307npds.jpg

Played a game with Blitzcrank yesterday and got my Manamune and archangels staff fully charged, Trinity force, Frozen hearth, abyssal staff and booties. Hows that for a mana shield !

Just as an FYI, the 1000 mana on manamune and archangels is unique.

• Advertisement

So they don't stack ?

Advertisement