Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WeightWatchers & "How Many ProPoints?" Thread MkII

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Caros

Lady Lainy wrote: »
    He's okay...but i've torn my mother a new one....she's lucky i dont get on the radio and f*ck her out of it big time with Neill prendivill!

I'm furious at her! Livid! She KNOWS better....I'm studying animal care....it's also incredibly humiliating...that my own mother would do that to the poor dog!

I dont think she has any idea how serious it was...he was locked in the boot for 7 hours....in the blaring sun.

Poor charlie still bit shakey...he's exhausted....i'm hosing him down cool water and checking his pulse and gums every hour...(vet nursing coming in handy)

10% dehydration in a dog = death!

Well food is the last thing on my mind today! Too busy making sure the animals are taken care of...

They are my kids...they are living breathing creatures that eat, drink, sleep, play, feel hunger, thirst, fear, happiness that we have taken responsibility for and made part of our family.....sounds a hell of alot like children to me...and they do talk...just in a different language...

OMG Lainy, the poor little chap, hope he's ok! hugs to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,427 ✭✭✭Lady Lainy

Baby75 wrote: »
    Hi every one hope your all enjoying the good weather we had a BBQ but it was a healthy one had a pork and salad and some baby potatoes

I had one bottle of bulmers but what are the pp I know it was posted before but cant find it

Thanks indvance

Alcohol pp attached

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭jackmax

so glad your doggie is ok Lainy poor little thing :(

We had a bbq for dinner today and it was so yummy and i managed to have enough food for me to be stuffed with very reasonable pp :D stayed within my dailies :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭Shoe Lover

Hi all, down in hotel. Ended up we went to a restaurant up the road for food. Wasn't a great selection :-( Ended up getting a chicken burito and chips. Only ate half the chips and but most of the wrap off. Pointed the whole lot as 22 - does that sound about right?

Off to bed now - have to be up at 6.15am :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,070 ✭✭✭Baby75

Alcohol pp attached

Thanks Lainy your a star, I just saw your post about the poor dog, saw a dig die of that in Australia better yet when it was a stupid parent who left their child in a boiling car so glad he is ok now

• Advertisement

Shoe Lover wrote: »
    Hi all, down in hotel. Ended up we went to a restaurant up the road for food. Wasn't a great selection :-( Ended up getting a chicken burito and chips. Only ate half the chips and but most of the wrap off. Pointed the whole lot as 22 - does that sound about right?

Off to bed now - have to be up at 6.15am :-(

Good luck! See you back on the ww wagon tuesday :P

Tesco Light Choices Raisin Crispy Slices 1pp each :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭Dee01

kc83 wrote: »
    Brought fruit salad and ww spag to work!!! Just ate both.......with slice of apple tart.......oh and some tiramisu.........and minstrels.........oh Jaffa Cake!!!

you had me laughing out loud there..... sounds very familiar!! I' so healthy all of the time on this new plan, and then there's this one glitch and bang. Keep up the real good work, you're doing great (apart from the glitch!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I'm just compiling the 'kindofamotivationalthingymajig', there's about 7-8 peeps with no weight in yet .... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭flamelily

morning ww people :D

the sun is out and it looks to be another glorius day!!!! Just had my brekkie (love me weetabix) and need to get myself sorted for this birthday party this arvy.....have my snacks ready to go and me lunch planned out so I should be ok.....tootsies crossed!!!

yikes Lainy just seen the post about your doggie :eek:.....hope the wee thing is ok today!!!

LOL KC83 sounds like you had one of 'those' days yesterday.....hate it when the willpower goes out the window!!!:mad:

good luck for today shoe lover.....will we be hearing a loud whoop from your patch of sunny Ireland around lunchtime when the exam is over???

right, need to get going.....didn't do any exercise yesterday.....to busy frolicking in the garden :o:o:o so mr treadmill and I have a date!!!! be good whatever you are up to today!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭LinK3

Morning all.... The weather is gorgeous, but I'm a red head so its not my friend.. Hope your dog is better today Lainy.. I'm on first day of hols here and when we landed yesterday evening we unpacked and went straight to tesco to stock up on healthy food.. We got lots if fruit veg and ingredients.. Can anyone tell me a lovely chicken curry recipe.. I have chicken, low fat natural yoghurt curry powder, sultanas, puree, brown rice, stock.. I'm sure I saw one on here.. Also yesterday evening the restaurant couldn't fit 6 people at a table for over 45 mins. We couldn't wait, the kids were starving so I ended up having a large tub of curry chip!! Pp's anyone!! I allowed 16 but may have been more..

• Advertisement

Up 0.5lbs......woooo! thought it would be way more! Need to knock off the few gains....plus the 5lbs i've aimed for in june! So by end of june want to be down like 7lbs really from todays date!

totally charged and ready to go! Did a MASSIVE shop today....Tesco, Lidl, Aldi all stocked up with lots of nice foods to try those new reicpes :D

Also got tinned pears in juice....are they stiill 0pp if you drink the NATURAL JUICE in the can? I know there are points in the syrup...but natural juice?

Also got the tesco own brand of readybrek....exact same thing.....and a euro less!

All the doggies are okay! PHEW!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 oat

Down 3.5 again this week, went a bit mad lastnight with dinner and drinks I'll have to spend the next 5 days being extra good. Giving up porridge has really helped shift an extra few pounds

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Kay_80

Lainy you have to drain the juice from the pears for them to be zero pp. Juice has points in it it's why most smoothies like innocent etc have pp they tend to have orange juice in them. If you do drink the juice it's lower than fruit in syrup obviously but you don't really need it.
    So
    On my way to forbidden fruit had a big brunch fruit salad, scrambled egg, bacon medallions & grilled tomatos with 2 sliced of Hovis nimble so massive. Amount of food for 10pp :D sun is shining but there is a breeze hopefully the rain stays off & I stay within dailies or a little dip into weeklies!

Enjoy the weather all !

Kay_80 wrote: »
    Lainy you have to drain the juice from the pears for them to be zero pp. Juice has points in it it's why most smoothies like innocent etc have pp they tend to have orange juice in them. If you do drink the juice it's lower than fruit in syrup obviously but you don't really need it.
    So
    On my way to forbidden fruit had a big brunch fruit salad, scrambled egg, bacon medallions & grilled tomatos with 2 sliced of Hovis nimble so massive. Amount of food for 10pp :D sun is shining but there is a breeze hopefully the rain stays off & I stay within dailies or a little dip into weeklies!

Enjoy the weather all !

Cool just wanted to check :) I drained the can i had earlier just in case, and also rinsed the pear halves with water....need to start eating more fruit! ESPECIALLY as i don't eat veg!

Dont have room to keep fruit in the fridge, and too warm to leave them out in fruit basket, so tinned just suits me better (plus the mother cant kill me if i dont eat it before it goes off)

ww cooking sauces in offer in BOTH aldi and lidl at the moment! Handy to have in the press...always have chicken and rice around :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭m'lady

Kay_80 wrote: »
    So

Enjoy the weather all !

Your brunch sounds gorgeous Kay, I'll definitely be making that tomorrow perhaps! Is that bread you mentioned lower in pp than other bread?

Haven't been really contributing to the thread lately, as I didn't want my lack of motivation to rub off! Though I haven't gained weight and actually got my first stone a couple of weeks ago, I'm aware I'm not trying as much as I originally did, which I'll need to cop on to! I have another 2.5 stone to lose, which I intend to lose my Christmas!

On a positive note, I've been clothes shopping lately and I've most definitely dropped a dress size, yipee! And a lot of my clothes are just too big now, its great! I keep telling myself if its this great after a stone,what will it be like after 2 more!
    My mini goal this week is to lose even a half pound, that will get me into the ten stone bracket, albeit 10 stone 13 lbs!

Anyway sorry for long post, just feeling pretty positive today ;)

Got lots of goodies today!

Crackers, crisp breads, (aldi)
    light soft cheese (lidl)
    Tonnes of Passata (aldi)
    Herbs & Spices (lidl)
    Loads of Tinned spaghetti (works out same as ww spaghetti) (tesco)
    Yellow Fin Sole (aldi)
    Brown Rice (tesco)
    Fruit Pasteel lollies (2pp each + only 60kcal) (tesco)
    Spring Onions (on special in aldi)
    tinned Fruit in juice (tesco)
    Tesco Own brand version of Readybrek (tesco...cheaper than real readybrek)
    Light Choices raisin+apple crisp slices (pre packed in 3s 1=1pp, 3=4pp) (tesco)
    ww tikka sauce (was on special in Lidl)
    Sugar Free Squash, Cherries berries (tesco)
    Cod Fish Cakes (tesco)

Lots of lovely yummy big portion serving recipes to try this week! YOM YOM YOM!

Freezer is always stocked with chicken breasts, chicken mince, minute steak, yellow fin, Quorn Mince, fish cakes,

The only thing my mum gets is baby potatos and "pink milk" thats what she calls slimline milk. but this week trying not to have potatoes more than twice

• Registered Users Posts: 49 lizlemon

Hey guys,
    Does anyone know the pro points for a grilled chicken Katsu curry in wagamamma's??

lizlemon wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    Does anyone know the pro points for a grilled chicken Katsu curry in wagamamma's??

13pp

based on this information http://www.myfitnesspal.com/nutrition-facts-calories/wagamama

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

lizlemon wrote: »
    Hey guys,

In the eating out guide it says 15 for the same thing in Yo!Sushi. Hope this helps!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shazza_90

oat wrote: »
    Down 3.5 again this week, went a bit mad lastnight with dinner and drinks I'll have to spend the next 5 days being extra good. Giving up porridge has really helped shift an extra few pounds

Is porridge bad for you or something?i'm always eating porridge in the mornings and the weight is coming off very slowly, does it affect you or something?

• Advertisement

shazza_90 wrote: »
    Is porridge bad for you or something?i'm always eating porridge in the mornings and the weight is coming off very slowly, does it affect you or something?

its one the healthiest breakies around...on any eating plan....the person who said may have just needed to shake things up as they had hit a platuau, or may have too many carbs. Like it all depends what you put into the porridge :)

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭newbee22

I was beginning to panic when I read about the porridge, have it everyday for breakfast! It's the only thing that can fill me until 11 which is small break at work! Stomach is growling by 10 if I have cereal :eek:

newbee22 wrote: »
    I was beginning to panic when I read about the porridge, have it everyday for breakfast! It's the only thing that can fill me until 11 which is small break at work! Stomach is growling by 10 if I have cereal :eek:

my porridage is about as important as my morning coffee at this stage! I feel bloated and empty without it. 30g of cornflakes just looks pathetic in a bowl lol especially when they go soggy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 shazza_90

my porridage is about as important as my morning coffee at this stage! I feel bloated and empty without it. 30g of cornflakes just looks pathetic in a bowl lol especially when they go soggy.....

Phew, thought I was after getting it all wrong, although my weight loss has slowed down to half pound loss and some times staying the same so maybe lady lainy as you said I need to change something in my eating and dont know what, grrrr!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

i collected my womens mini marathon pack yesterday, it contained two packets of crips (5pp each) and six aero biscuit bars (3pp each)...
    just ate them all :mad: arghh:mad:

Ramette wrote: »
    i collected my womens mini marathon pack yesterday, it contained two packets of crips (5pp each) and six aero biscuit bars (3pp each)...

at least you pointed them! so you know the damage...sure the marathon will work them off...

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭flamelily

evening peeps :D

sort of pleased with myself.....I survived the kiddies party.....I avoided picking at the chicken nuggets and the pizza but did have a small slice of birthday cake :o:o:o but I figure that was better than normal for me......plus my DH had chinese takeaway this evening and I said NO......ate my low point dinner so feeling good about myself......I WILL get the old willpower under control!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

yes, i didnt just stop tracking so i guess that is progress... :)
    but i know better, i should have just put them in the bin.. i will do that next time...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

guys,

Ive attached the results for week2 below.

Keep the weights coming(down;))

Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Ramette wrote: »

Oh noooo :( I am picking up mine tomorrow, hope I can abstain as I had a bit of a peanut butter sandwich meltdown earlier and have no weeklies left :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement