Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

DeWitt wrote: »
    My favourite thing?

tumblr_mb838kuOp51qcr3t8o6_250.gif

tumblr_mb73oxkVeE1qml0yc.gif

money-graphics-2007_877781a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

True love's touch is the greatest magic, Richard.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭littleteapot

My favourite thing?

Love it! :D

Capt. Hook upped to series regular....before the character even appears on tv!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/10/03/colin-odonoghue-hook/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭alroley

My favourite thing?

haha!
    The sexual tension between them is crazy though!

• Advertisement

I always say that if Emma was Henry's dad they'd be having lots of sex already. What's wrong with lesbians? It's not like it's a kids show (ahem, RTE!)

I always say that if Emma was Henry's dad they'd be having lots of sex already. What's wrong with lesbians? It's not like it's a kids show (ahem, RTE!)

I agree, even though I'm more of fan of Jefferson/Emma :p

alroley wrote: »
    I agree, even though I'm more of fan of Jefferson/Emma :p

And I'm a die hard SpoonQueen fan:

tumblr_mact2zccWu1qb4a6z.gif

No, really I'm a Regina/Emma fan even if she is supposed to be her step-grandmother! Can't deny that chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭aine1980

finally got to watch the season opener.. love love loved it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Should finally get to see how Regina got her powers tonight, we need a poll on who Dr Whale is.

• Advertisement

Oh!....it's on!.....It's....OUT!

It was an okay episode. There were some great lines though.

I was expecting lots of Emma and Snow, but I guess that's next week.

Rumple was extra creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Ah poor rumple,no new york for him! Do feel sorry for him but sure he couldn't leave,he's brilliant :) Wonder what regina is up to putting away the book,she did actually almost put it in the fire so maybe she's trying to turn a new leaf anyway. Interesting that the boundary still works in some way...presume the mad hatter is still a bit mad,where's his little girl? And how come no one knew snow was the queen? Is it because she wasn't queen of their realm...and omg cora is back!

alroley wrote: »
    It was an okay episode. There were some great lines though.

I was expecting lots of Emma and Snow, but I guess that's next week.

Rumple was extra creepy.

Agreed, not as good as the season opener....surprising because Jane espenson wrote it :confused:

Robert Carlyle was awesome as Rumple as per usual, man needs an emmy!....Regina redemption...say it ain't so!
    Evil step mom alive, shocker...not!, August stil wooden or up and about?
    Good fleshing out of Regina's begininngs/backstory....she horrified me when she chocked poor young Snow with the necklace! :eek:

So they have to stay in Storybrooke.....like to see more of Red's backstory and Dr. whale.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

angelll wrote: »
    And how come no one knew snow was the queen? Is it because she wasn't queen of their realm...and omg cora is back!

I think that all the realms collapsed into a single realm, which is how Cora is there... and that's also why not many people know who Snow is.

I liked that they've pretty much confirmed that Cora is the queen of hearts.. she was pushed through the "looking glass", her spell book had a heart on it, etc.

Episode full of joy :) and sadness :(
    Very fairytale ep. - nice to see an episode dedicated to the Charming family, Snow gets married and then his mother dies:(

Did not see Cora being Lancelot! :eek: ....while not much story progression it was more family centric and heartfelt. Jefferson also got his daughter back :)
    Regina seemed nice, i don't question she truely loves Henry....she just has an evil way of showing it.

Hopefully Mad Hatter helps David get to FTL...Cora :eek: , evil stepmom...the apple DOES fall close to the tree! :mad:

I enjoyed that alot, next week.....Hook, prepare to swoon ladies ;)

Anyone else thinking the Queen of Hearts is Regina's Mother?

We have a winner!

Loved the episode!

I was a little sad that the wardrobe was ruined :(

What did Cora put in the bottle? Was it from the wardrobe?

I really loved all of the Snow and Emma scenes. I hate how Emma can be a little too stupid at times though - but maybe it's her stubborness.

Aurora is a spoiled brat!

Oh and I want arms like Emma!

There was not nearly enough Regina in that episode. One scene? Really? One scene by herself? Ugh!
    I didn't see Cora being Lancelot either, nice twist.
    At the rate this is going this whole season will be about Emma and Snow getting back to Storybrook while at the same time Charming and Henry are trying to get to FTL. Last episode both groups will succeed and we'll have another whole season of the family trying to be reunited.
    What say you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Season 2 is excellent so far. Really reallly enjoyin this! It still feels like one of those guilty pleasures but it's very well put together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just got the last 2 watched.
    Thought Cora had been sent to our world.
    Who do you think David Anders is? Nice line from him "Are the nuns still nuns?" Good to have the priorities straight. :)
    Speaking of, where'd Amy Acker fairy/nun go?
    Thought King George was killed in Fairytale Land, or maybe I just assumed that.
    Anyone else find it strange that everyone refers to Charming as Charming since wasn't that just the pet name Snow gave him and everyone else knew him as James?

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Just got the last 2 watched.
    Thought Cora had been sent to our world.
    Who do you think David Anders is? Nice line from him "Are the nuns still nuns?" Good to have the priorities straight. :)
    Speaking of, where'd Amy Acker fairy/nun go?
    Thought King George was killed in Fairytale Land, or maybe I just assumed that.
    Anyone else find it strange that everyone refers to Charming as Charming since wasn't that just the pet name Snow gave him and everyone else knew him as James?

The Charming thing is getting to me too, but it gets to me too when they call him James, since that wasn't his name either, that was his twin brother's name! You'd think he would have switched back by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Nice to see the humanity behind Mr Gold, also the background story for Hook was amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Who do you think David Anders is?

Obviously he's Julian Sark.. :)

Actually, looks like next week we finally find out who he is.. the preview gives it away.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

mrkite77 wrote: »
    Obviously he's Julian Sark.. :)

Actually, looks like next week we finally find out who he is.. the preview gives it away.

I'm only casually watching this show, still watching bits of season 1, watching the new episodes too, so I'm not all up on my OUAT rules, but can he really be who the promo hints at? I know they play pretty fast and loose with the whole "fairy tale" thing, but
    Dr. Frankenstein
    isn't any sort of fairy tale, or even a legend like Lancelot. But then I guess Alice in Wonderland and Peter Pan aren't really either... so maybe he is who it looks like. Would they give it away so obviously like that in the promo though?

• Registered Users Posts: 203 ✭✭trendy88

Love Love Love Capt Hook. Only helps matters that he's Irish! Didnt even notice that snow and emma were missing from the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Excellent episode, the Rumpel ones always are.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

the guy who plays captain hook is HOT! lots more of him please!

I always love Mr gold/rumpel stories, robert carlyle is so good in this.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,926 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

As I said above I'm only in the process of catching up on most of this show, so sorry if this is a silly question, or has been discussed to death already, but is Emma anything other than Snow and Charming's kid? Like is she a fairy tale character in her own right? I know they've hinted at her being magic, or special or whatever but I was just wondering with a name like "Swan", is that meant to mean something, or is it just a red herring?

• Advertisement

As I said above I'm only in the process of catching up on most of this show, so sorry if this is a silly question, or has been discussed to death already, but is Emma anything other than Snow and Charming's kid? Like is she a fairy tale character in her own right? I know they've hinted at her being magic, or special or whatever but I was just wondering with a name like "Swan", is that meant to mean something, or is it just a red herring?

The ugly duckling?

Advertisement