Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭angelll

Ah sugar it,was up and decided to search for todays new episode only to find it's not back til the 22nd april :( On the plus side...i know who august is :D

Well i think i do anyway,at first i thought he was a grimm but on googling and seeing what others thought and looking ahead at episode guide i think he's....
    Pinnochio

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Yeah same here. At least when it's back it's a straight run of episodes till the end of the season.

Ep. 19 22/Apr/12 The Return
    Ep. 20 29/Apr/12 The Stranger
    Ep. 21 06/May/12 Apple Red as Blood
    Ep. 22 13/May/12 A Land Without Magic

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Is it on any other channels than channel 5 in the UK and ABC in America? Don't have either channel on Sky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭Redisle

Good episode today. Some nice story progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

Emma vs Regina. The battle is on!

• Advertisement

Hmm so rumples son is out there somewhere....would he be henrys dad i wonder! And who is booth then,maybe he's not who i thought,what illness could only be fixed in a world of magic that causes leg pain and hurts when you go near water and who knows about the knife...anyone? Oh and who was he on the phone to about stepping up the plan? Or was that just henry?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

So is August
    Pinochio?
    I am just guessing based on the leg pain and the whole not going near water thing so could be totally wrong.

Oh I hope Emma beats 7 types of ****e out of Regina :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So the Blue Fairy is aware that this isn't their world? Since August said a fairy told him and also since she's supposedly more powerful than Rumpel.

Well if a fairy told him then he's definitely
    pinnochio
    . Plus a little pic of next weeks episode on the fb page looks like we'll find out if we're right or not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,081 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I think the sinkhole at the edge of town is where Baelfire came through to the real world. August is a good liar so I doubt he is
    Pinocchio
    ,he just might be
    Mr Golds son
    after all. Or may be a friend of his come to town to scope things out.

• Advertisement

Pinoc,pinoc,pinocchio :D Didn't have to go to tokyo to find him,he was in phuket,lol. Great advance in the storyline.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

^ yup.....just watched ep 19/20 just there, both excellent especially ep. 19 - so as many speculated, August = Pinochio, just really good storytelling all round....easoly one of the best network shows this season.

CastorTroy wrote: »
    So the Blue Fairy is aware that this isn't their world? Since August said a fairy told him and also since she's supposedly more powerful than Rumpel.

Not sure if the blue fairy is more powerful then Rumple.

I presume the blue fairy is in Storybrook too? Maybe locked up in the madhouse as well?

I loved the latest ep. I was really hoping that Emma would see something that would change her mind but I suppose she has looked after herself for so long the thoughts of having so many people depending on her is too much.

Id say something will probably happen to Henry. That will be the catlyst for Emma to realise what is going on and for her to go head to head with Regina.

I loved how Snow told Regina she forgave her. The face on her was priceless.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I presume the blue fairy is in Storybrook too? Maybe locked up in the madhouse as well?

All the faerie, including the blue fairy, are nuns in Storybrooke...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,263 ✭✭✭DeWitt

gazzer wrote: »

Id say something will probably happen to Henry. That will be the catlyst for Emma to realise what is going on and for her to go head to head with Regina.
    I really feel like Henry has to die, but that might be too dark for the show.
    If you go back and watch the pilot the kid has already sprouted quite a bit. He'll age too fast for the pace of the show, like Walt in LOST.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

Yeah thats the big danger of using kids in tv shows. I wonder if they'll do something where Emma gets people back to the fairy-tale world but Henry gets left in our world. Given that Henry's never been in the fairy-tale world and that his father would have been from our world then theres no reason to believe he'd automatically go back with the others. They could always bring him back later and explain his aging by saying time passed at different rates between the worlds.

Wonder will Belle get out of her cell and will that make Mr Gold switch sides.

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭mrkite77

She's the head nun.. we saw her in the Grumpy/Nova episode... and here and there afterward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

I've just started watching this on Channel 5 and am fighting hard not to read back through the thread to see what's gonna happen!! For anyone interested Channel 5's episode last Sunday was about Jimmy Cricket.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,799 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Not sure if the blue fairy is more powerful then Rumple.
    Rumple's son went to the blue fairy because he was told she was the only one with greter power than Rumple.
    And August was talking to her before Rumple confronted him and they did seem to be talking about something secretive.

Of course Emma will be stopped and that will be used against her in the custody battle, unless Henry convinces her to turn around.

Good episode.
    Who will kiss poor Henry!

Good episode.
    Who will kiss poor Henry!

Mad Hatters daughter

Bloody Great episode, this will finally open everyone up to the truth.

Great episode but I was soooo peed off with the beginning of it. The whole scene with the town lynching Regina part. I had seen that clip in a few promos for the "final 4 episodes" and I was convinced it was going to be part of the final episode but that have it as a dream really annoyed me. Apart from that though it was a great episode.

Does Regina not know that at the bottom of the well is an access point to Fairy tale world (as seen in the ep where Henry got trapped there)? She seemed to think that only magic could get the Mad Hatter there.

Great episode,obviously she doesn't know,that could be a great way to get some magic back for the townsfolk. I didn't get a chance to watch this til yesterday and it was a bit ruined by seeing henry in a hospital bed as a promo for next week on the fb page! Must hide the page :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

Season finale this Sunday!

Don't worry though, it's been confirmed for a 2nd season:
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10150771450208204

Once Upon A Time renewed for a second season!....hardly a shocker as it's pulling huge numbers on Sundays and been consistent as hell each week, it;s Sundays biggest rated show in the US!

Season finale....TONIGHT!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭Shlippery

Seen a 2 minute clip on their facebook page...christ i'm excited! EXCEPT FOR THE FACT I'VE TWO FOCKIN EXAMS TOMORROW

Advertisement