Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once Upon A Time (ABC) [** Spoilers **]

Options
1313233343537»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭Johnmb

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I haven't watched since the season premiere. Did they explain what happened between Emma and Hook or why she or the Charmings aren't intervening?
    Yes. People in Storybrook aren't intervening because they are not aware of what's going on. Emma and Hook's situation was explained in an episode, I won't spoil it in case you want to catch up.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭Spon Farmer

sky88 wrote: »
    I think the changes they've made were much needed and now that they sped up with people finding out about the curse now

No the changes were not "much needed" because they've complicated the mythology by making the fairy tale folk replaceable (but somehow not certain ones), rehashing the curse and casting two useless performers (West & Rodriguez) in very important roles.

What was needed was to end the main series and create something truly new with the franchise.

The show is still entertaining though and there is more than sufficient talent to make up for the bad but I don't look forward to new episodes in the same way anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

New series on rte 2 now

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Really wish they'd kept this on Sundays gave up on it a while back I might try get back in

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement

Just saw there that it will finish this season after 7 years.
    Will be sad to see it go but it should have finished at season 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Might watch this season now to finish it out. How has it been so far?

I only watched the first episode

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭bren2001

Jennifer Morrison, Ginnifer Goodwin, Josh Dallas and Emilie de Ravin returning for finale

• Advertisement

Watched the final episode yesterday. Didn't think they ended it well. Too many loose end to tie up and too many versions if the same people!!!
    Will miss seeing Colin O'Donoghue's fine face every week.

Advertisement