Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Queen's Visit Q&A Megamerge

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Wolfe Tone wrote: »
    Is this the legal discussion forum where one can discuss the legal aspects of things, or is it the politics forum, or better yet the "snide remarks about Wolfe Tone" forum?

You do bring a lot of it on yourself you know. However cheer up. i will still converse with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Tut tut victim blaming....

I generally don't care however this forum is generally free from that carry on and is good at objective analysis of legal issues which from an academic standpoint I appreciate, however that has been lacking in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,652 ✭✭✭✭tayto lover

Tut tut victim blaming....

I generally don't care however this forum is generally free from that carry on and is good at objective analysis of legal issues which from an academic standpoint I appreciate, however that has been lacking in this thread.

What can we do to cheer you up ? You having a bad day ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

What can we do to cheer you up ? You having a bad day ?
    I've had a terrific day actually, thanks for asking :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

Is this the legal discussion forum where one can discuss the legal aspects of things, or is it the politics forum, or better yet the "snide remarks about Wolfe Tone" forum?

Fine, legal opinion is that the Garda had every right to take the pole and believed, reasonably so, that it was attached to the flag. One might wonder why the flag pole had already been removed. What purpose would this serve other than for it to be used in a way other than originally intended? The attention seeker with the camera also sounded less than completely Irish. Perhaps I am just confused by the level of self righteousness in her tone though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement