Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X Factor 2011 (UK show)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

LOL Kitty just made a new friend.
    They will be like looking in a mirror at each other! lol

"Lets go for a drink!" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭davidm20

A piece of me just died....lady ga ga my arse

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Novella wrote: »
    Did she not sing that song already?

No, she sang Edge of Glory in her audition. She wanted to sing Born This Way last night, but Misha got to choose first and she got it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Shelga wrote: »
    She's a Gaga wannabe though. No originality at all. Why go on a show like this and just bleat week after week about how much you love Lady Gaga?!

Everyone was saying lady gaga was a wannabe madonna when she first appeared as well has no originality etc.. So what if she has an idol what harm is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Shelga wrote: »
    She's not insane, she's going out with a bang and showing that she owned that song. It should have been hers.

She's a Gaga wannabe though. No originality at all. Why go on a show like this and just bleat week after week about how much you love Lady Gaga?!

Agreed - she needs her own identity and image, she's like a carbon copy of GaGa

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25 bebostalker

stream for xtrafactor please?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Ah crap, how long is I'm a Z-lister on for? I've to wait for Xtra Factor and the awkward One Direction interview!!!!!

It's on itv2

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

See ye all next week! Time for I'm a Celeb!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 391 ✭✭btard

For those expecting Janet to go soon. A cut and paste from the Daily Star Sunday. They haven't been wrong yet

TEEN sensation Janet Devlin has aced every X Factor vote so far, the Daily Star Sunday can reveal.

The 16-year-old from Northern Ireland – who has been criticised for occasionally stumbling performances – is still a hit with viewers.

Janet polled as much as a quarter of the vote in some weeks.

And overall, one in five of all votes cast so far have been for her.
    X Factor bosses were due to reinstate a rival last night in a bid to give Janet a challenge.

One of her strongest opponents – madcap Johnny Robinson – was booted off last week after falling into the bottom three.
    In earlier weeks he had polled well, fuelling suspicions he was given the hated first slot on last week’s show to nobble him before he caused an upset. Johnny, 45, came second in weeks two and three of the votes, with axed band The Risk bagging second spot in week one.

Of the remaining contestants, only scouser Marcus Collins, has emerged as a challenger to Janet – after bagging 17% of last week’s votes. A show insider revealed the details last night as viewers voted to give a second chance to one of the four acts axed by judges in the first live show. The source said: “Whoever it is will have their work cut out to reel in Janet’s support.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Flashed her breasts,

a bit wrinkly were they?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

keps wrote: »
    what happened?

She just start belting out Mischa's song rather than walk off graciously like everyone else :rolleyes: Mischa got the song fair and square.

phasers wrote: »
    Ah I missed what Kitty did! What was it?

She sang the opening couple of lines of the chorus of Born This Way. FAR better than Misha :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Dont think i can handle anymore crazies...but Im A Pleb Get Me Outta Here is on tonight too. Must.not.do.it :eek::p

It's on itv2

Don't have ITV2 in my room :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

No, she sang Edge of Glory in her audition. She wanted to sing Born This Way last night, but Misha got to choose first and she got it.

Oh! Makes so much more sense now! I thought she'd sang it already but I obviously got confused between that and Edge of Glory 'cause I'm not a Lady Gaga fan so I thought she was kicking up a fuss over nothing! Now I get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

btard wrote: »
    For those expecting Janet to go soon. A cut and paste from the Daily Star Sunday. They haven't been wrong yet
    They're wrong about everything :confused:

These stories come out every year and they're always wrong.

TEEN sensation Janet Devlin has aced every X Factor vote so far, the Daily Star Sunday can reveal.

The 16-year-old from Northern Ireland – who has been criticised for occasionally stumbling performances – is still a hit with viewers.

X Factor bosses were due to reinstate a rival last night in a bid to give Janet a challenge.

One of her strongest opponents – madcap Johnny Robinson – was booted off last week after falling into the bottom three.
    In earlier weeks he had polled well, fuelling suspicions he was given the hated first slot on last week’s show to nobble him before he caused an upset. Johnny, 45, came second in weeks two and three of the votes, with axed band The Risk bagging second spot in week one.

Of the remaining contestants, only scouser Marcus Collins, has emerged as a challenger to Janet – after bagging 17% of last week’s votes. A show insider revealed the details last night as viewers voted to give a second chance to one of the four acts axed by judges in the first live show. The source said: “Whoever it is will have their work cut out to reel in Janet’s support.”

What do you mean they haven't been wrong yet? :confused: How do you know? These stories have come out repeatedly over the last few years about Jedward, Wagner, Mary Byrne etc. And when the voting figures were actually released at the end of the series, it showed that the stories were completely false!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,656 ✭✭✭cgpg5

I think the fact that its from the Star Sunday says it all really...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Funny I was just going to post I had a feeling she was topping the votes each week like Matt did last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,245 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Meh! She's still boring as s***e!

• Advertisement

phasers wrote: »
    They're wrong about everything :confused:

These stories come out every year and they're always wrong.

Actually, they have good sources and have a good record of being on the money.

Actually, they have good sources and have a good record of being on the money.

Have you got proof of that? :confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Papa_smurf.jpg
    I'm your biggest fan
    I'll follow you until you love me
    Papa-papa smurfy
    Baby there's no other superstar
    You know that I'll be your
    Papa-papa smurfy

Promise I'll be kind
    But I won't stop until that boy is mine
    Baby you'll be famous
    Chase you down until you love me
    Papa-papa smurfy

• Registered Users Posts: 17,760 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

LOL. Tulisa's talking out of her arse.

O' look, a inside joke. Louie has a fruit on his head?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭sunbabe08

3RD year in a row, well could be more. louis has no acts for several weeks before the show ends. seriously louis hasn't won since 2005 :rolleyes:

Have you got proof of that? :confused:

Any gambler/trader on reality tv shows will tell you The Star has a good track record on x factor leaks. Believe it or not as you wish.

Here we go with the PR stuff for Misha as expected.
    They are trying desperately hard to make her likeable.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Oh look more Mischa PR...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

sunbabe08 wrote: »
    3RD year in a row, well could be more. louis has no acts for several weeks before the show ends. seriously louis hasn't won since 2005 :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter that much anymore - Jedward are the top earners from last years X Factor without winning it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement