Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Revelations.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 michaelyou

in my oppinion the best game is the first one, i remmember playing it during christmas :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

michaelyou wrote: »
    in my oppinion the best game is the first one, i remmember playing it during christmas :D

I thought the first one had the best setting/style; I really loved the middle east vibe (which is why I'm thinking I'll like Constantinople.) But in terms of gameplay AC II is the winner by a longshot. Definitely the best game of the series

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

In my opinion the best one was Brotherhood. I just loved the fact that you could call in a group of highly trained assassins to take care of a group of guards while you watch and stroll away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

• Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Anyone know what the release date is? I know the trailers and all say November 15th, but that's the Tuesday release date in America. Is it that Friday here? Want to book a few days off work for it :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Get the flu for the 15th through till the weekend! :)

Get the flu for the 15th through till the weekend! :)

Ah, but if it's out on Friday, I could get the flu for the whole week after ;)

Can you have a two-week flu?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Penn wrote: »
    Ah, but if it's out on Friday, I could get the flu for the whole week after ;)

Can you have a two-week flu?
    It depends on how well do you think you could sell it! I would have thought that the release date would have been the 18th but Gamestop.ie are saying that it's out on the 15th. But that's an 'expected release date'.

For those that are interested, Gamestop are selling an Assassin's Creed Revelation figurine of Ezio. I think it looks pretty sweet but figurines aren't my thing really. Seems pretty cheap at €25 delivered but then again I have no idea how much it should cost. Similar to the ones from Black/White Assassin's Creed 2 special editions.
    3max.jpg

For a second there I thought Ezio had a walking stick in his left hand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

Penn wrote: »
    Anyone know what the release date is? I know the trailers and all say November 15th, but that's the Tuesday release date in America. Is it that Friday here? Want to book a few days off work for it :D

It's out from the 15th for a worldwide release. Wish all companies handled it that way, hate the fact the yanks tend to get everything 3 days ahead of us. :D

• Advertisement

Go Ezio! :D Love the music, new recording of the rooftop theme from AC2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Go Ezio! :D Love the music, new recording of the rooftop theme from AC2.

pfft altair is the beez kneez

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

If any of you are familiar with Toboscus (he does the literal trailers), he's done an AC:R tv spot for gamestop. Not half as good as his usual trailers (mainly due to the short length) but thought you guys might be interested!

PS3 version of the game includes the original AC free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

our debug copy arrived on thursday, and daniel has finished it, but is being mean and won't tell me if it's any good. review soon i should assume

Gamestop are doing a midnight launch for this and for the Halo remake. I'd actually go out to it if I wasn't getting my Animus edition via courier from them. I honestly cannot wait for this. Been avoiding most trailers although I did looka t the trailer about Constantinople and the launch trailer and that is it. Tuesday (hopefully Monday) cannot come quick enough.

Have it prebooked in Gamestop but won't bother with the midnight release, I'll just go up Tuesday morning. Have a €70 deposit on the Animus edition, but think it still costs another €20-30 after that. And if that doesn't include the Ezio figure, I'll buy that too.

Can. Not. Wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

When is it out?

Too many games!!

I only finished AC2 during the summer and haven't even started brotherhood due to Dark Souls, BF3, MW3, Uncharted, Batman!

Might leave this one off until I finish brotherhood.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭wes

Pre-ordered the Animus edition as well a few weeks ago. Didn't realise that the Halo remake was out the same day as well. A lot of gaming next week me things :D.

tok9 wrote: »
    When is it out?

Too many games!!

I only finished AC2 during the summer and haven't even started brotherhood due to Dark Souls, BF3, MW3, Uncharted, Batman!

Might leave this one off until I finish brotherhood.

This Tuesday coming.

Leaving Uncharted 3 and Saints Row 3 for now and I'll get them for Christmas instead. Want to spend a fair bit of time on the multiplayer for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Forgot this was out out on Tuesday, doubt my cruel new mistress (Skyrim) will allow me to buy this let alone get around to playing it so soon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Can't wait for this either. I only played AC1 for the first time around a year ago and then played through AC2 & BroHo in quick succession.

I really liked the multiplayer section of BroHo so I'm probably most looking forward to the improvements in that section of the game. I would be tempted to get this at a midnight opening but my local gamestop isn't participating and I don't fancy a trip into Dublin city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone knwo the song from the trailer on tv?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭gooch2k9

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyone knwo the song from the trailer on tv?

woodkid-iron

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

As awesome as this is likely to be I still haven't beaten AC: Brotherhood. I really should do that first.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Cheers

Great song, and a perfect choice for the advert.

Can'y wait for this game......but Skyrim is a harsh mistress.

Anyone got a linky for the irish tv spot?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I was trying to decide which to get between this and Saints Row 3 and had decided to go for SR3 and get this at Christmas but looking at the story trailer, I think i'm gonna just get this Tuesday instead. Looks too epic not to pick up! Plus I never finished the 1st AC as I got bored with it after a few hours, would be nice to give it another go for free!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Read on Wiki that preordering this in Gamestop automatically upgrades you to the Signature edition for free. Anyone know if this is for GS in Ireland too? Also, anyone know when the embargo for the reviews is up?

Advertisement