Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Revelations.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭tonydude

I got a code also, might give it a try , wasnt a fan of the online in the last game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

If anyone wants my PSN code they can have it. I won't be near my PS3 to play it :(

edit: code gone

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Got it today. Havent played a game besides Portal 2 in months but I might give it a go :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

To my suprise checked my inbox for the first time in 2 weeks and their it was a beta code :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

Got a code also and it's installing now ( 2.6 gig download) , it is also available on the playstation plus section of the store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Im getting a servers down message..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

It has not started yet.

"The ACR BETA will run from September 3rd to September 11th, 2011".

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

If anyone really wants a BETA key you can have mine. Drop me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lol I got it too... Was dissapointed as I was expecting diablo 3 or Dota2 beta invite :)

I don't even like fecking AC

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

Pre ordered the collectors edition in HMV today, 63 euro can't wait

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

TheTosh wrote: »
    Pre ordered the collectors edition in HMV today, 63 euro can't wait
    What does that one come with?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭TheTosh

What does that one come with?

An artbook, animated movie, vlad the impaler mission, 2 downloadable characters, game soundtrack and oddly enough the game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's probably worth it for the soundtrack alone. The AC series has some fantastic music, especially AC2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Too bad there's only 5 seconds of extra footage :P Still, reminded me about the game, which I'm looking forward to. It'd be nice to see a bit more gamplay footage

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Gingervitis

At least it's only a month this time...

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-09-29-pc-assassins-creed-revelations-delayed

Baffles me why Ubisoft even pretend to release cross platform games on the same date.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Ridley

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Somnus

Best trailer by a long shot. Has me really looking forward to this again.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Jaysis i just realised i have never used any other weapon than the Assassins Blades once i got them. Its just too cool to use any other.

But have collected all the others just to have :o

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Cannot come soon enough! I'm only getting this and Batman between now and years end but this is definitely my first choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Cant wait for this to come out, looks savage! Also it seems day 1 releases of the PS3 version will come with the original Assassins Creed on the disc. Nice little bonus for anyone who may not have the game already.

http://www.destructoid.com/day-one-ac-revelations-ps3-copies-include-original-game-211827.phtml

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Pre-ordered and paid for my Animus edition today. The book sealed me on it, lovely looking.

chrislad wrote: »
    Pre-ordered and paid for my Animus edition today. The book sealed me on it, lovely looking.
    I've preordered it on gamestop myself. It's €100. I was quite annoyed to see the price on the UK website as being £70 which works out at €80. Since I'm in the throws of moving to the UK and have a UK address and bank card I'm probably gonna cancel with gamestop.ie and go with the uk website.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've been avoiding all trailers beyond the initial one, same as with Batman to avoid all spoilers. Gonna pre-order this come payday!

I've been avoiding all trailers beyond the initial one, same as with Batman to avoid all spoilers. Gonna pre-order this come payday!
    I've been doing something similar. Trying to avoid previews and trailers, but sometimes I really cant hlp myself. Really trying to stay away from it all since I was spoiled by Kotaku about something major that happens in Batman. These cant come quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I've been doing something similar. Trying to avoid previews and trailers, but sometimes I really cant hlp myself. Really trying to stay away from it all since I was spoiled by Kotaku about something major that happens in Batman. These cant come quick enough.

Thankfully managed to avoid all spoilers so far for both! :D Can't wait! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Achievement list is out:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-revelations/achievements/

There's one or two multiplayer ones in there...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Achievement list is out:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/assassins-creed-revelations/achievements/

There's one or two multiplayer ones in there...

GOD DAMN MP TRPOHIES!!

The one reason i didn't even bother to platinum the last game.

Was a joy to platinum ACII, ACB would have been too without the aforementioned MP trophies.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,483 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Have to say tho, the MOP trophies are ver do-able, unlike Brtherhood without boosting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

Very true, they all look decent enough. Only level 20, get 2,500 points in a game (unless they radically change the scoring system, this should be easy). The 12 different accolades one.....not sure what that means. If it's overall, should be fine, but if it's just one session....

Advertisement