Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed: Revelations.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,139 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

I do however I recently reached Level 50 and don't play as often anymore. My gamertag is "Seamarse" so add me if you want, I do play the odd session occassionally as it's still a fun game.

Mines Doctor6

• Registered Users Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭Mr. K

I got the 360 equivalent for that too. I'm only 3 off the same for AC: Brotherhood but they are multiplayer based achievements that are next to impossible without boosting buddies.

Yeah, I got 1000 in AC1 and 2, but the multiplayer achievements are putting me off trying in Brotherhood. Which is a pity, I really enjoyed single player and multiplayer seems decent!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

dreamers75 wrote: »
    That's a short film which comes included in the Collector's and Animus Editions. Says so at the end of the video. Still, really interesting. Glad I'm getting the Animus Edition.

Anyone get the books? worth getting if you played the game to death?

9 quid for both in Easons LV.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,232 ✭✭✭✭Penn

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyone get the books? worth getting if you played the game to death?

9 quid for both in Easons LV.

Renaissance and Brotherhood are pretty much the same as the games but with a few more bits thrown in, mostly about supporting characters.

The newest one, The Secret Crusade, is about Altair but about his whole life I think, so includes AC1 and what happened to him afterwards (like what he describes in the Codex). I've bought it but haven't read it yet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭War Machine 539

OP you thought Brotherhood was a good game???? :O Jaysus . . . . . .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

OP you thought Brotherhood was a good game???? :O Jaysus . . . . . .

Have to agree. I bought it after seeing all the positive feedback about it and it literally managed to bore me to death within 15 minutes. I just think the ac series is not for me at all.

It was Assassins Creed 2.5. Gameplay was good because it was exactly the same as 2. Multiplayer was a nice touch but not executed as well as it could have been!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

It was Assassins Creed 2.5. Gameplay was good because it was exactly the same as 2. Multiplayer was a nice touch but not executed as well as it could have been!

I don't think Brotherhood put itself as out there as anything other than Assassin's Creed 2.5, in the same that Revelations will essentially be 2.75.

• Advertisement

I will buy it as soon as it comes out . . . . . . just to complete immediately and trade in for the 45 euro credit Gamestop usually offers!

There were some great new additions to the gameplay, such as the assassin recruits and the Sync missions to make you approach missions in a new way or add an additional challenge. And as for the multiplayer, I really enjoyed it. Sure, may not have been perfect, but it was a great attempt and never felt like it was just tacked on.

I thought Brotherhood was a brilliant game. Didn't beat AC2 and it was essentially AC2.3333.... (with Revelations being AC2.6666....), but I consider AC2 to be one of my top 10 games. Any game which is close to being as good as that, is a great game in my opinion. And I'm really looking forward to AC:Revelations. I've watched the trailer for it probably way too many times.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I'm playing Brotherhood at the moment, and am really enjoying it. The Assassin faction is a great addition, and i've spent loads of time getting my recruits fully trained. The story isn't as good as AC2 so far, but it's not bad. Really looking forward to Revelations.

After watching the entirety of The Borgias, I felt the compulsion to start Assassin's Creed 2 again. Gonna make my way through AC:Broho too. That should give me my fill of AC until Revelations arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

After watching the entirety of The Borgias, I felt the compulsion to start Assassin's Creed 2 again. Gonna make my way through AC:Broho too. That should give me my fill of AC until Revelations arrives.

Watching The Borgias myself atm, really gets one hyped for AC:R!

Watching The Borgias myself atm, really gets one hyped for AC:R!
    Half way through AC2 and goig onto Brotherhood afterwards. Just gonna do the main missions, and thos that come way way in the mean time. Not gonna do any assassination missions etc. Should be through it in no time!

Half way through AC2 and goig onto Brotherhood afterwards. Just gonna do the main missions, and thos that come way way in the mean time. Not gonna do any assassination missions etc. Should be through it in no time!

ahh you have to do everything possible except the feathers.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,055 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Another brilliant trailer released ats Gamescom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

played this today and inteviewed the lead designer, who is disgustingly young

liking the desmond reliving ezio's memories while ezio is reliving altair's memories shenannigans

liking the desmond reliving ezio's memories while ezio is reliving altair's memories shenannigans

• Advertisement

Helix wrote: »

Hmmm. How is Ezio seeing Altiar's memories? Interesting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

Hmmm. How is Ezio seeing Altiar's memories? Interesting.

He explained it but i couldnt make out his accent over the noise. Have it recorded so will find out in the morning. I did make out something about 'first ever animus machine', so i assume its da vinci.

Its the last time ezio will feature, but i got a 'no comment' when i asked if it was the last time we'd see altair too. Take from that what you will

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Ooh, Ezio's definitely getting old. Looks like they changed half his movement and fighting style to reflect it. Nice little touches. And It'll be nice to get to know Altair before he was an emotionless plank. Looks like Revelations will be damned interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I'm gonna be sad when this game ends.

DrumSteve wrote: »
    I'm gonna be sad when this game ends.

Crazy to think we've been playing as Ezio (bar his birth scene) for 35 years of his life. Doubt it'll be the last we see of Ezio and Altair, but still going to be sad to see their stories end.

Barrington wrote: »
    Crazy to think we've been playing as Ezio (bar his birth scene) for 35 years of his life. Doubt it'll be the last we see of Ezio and Altair, but still going to be sad to see their stories end.

Yeah :(

Though I'd imagine they would play some part of the next game as the Altair featured in this one....

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Yeah :(

Though I'd imagine they would play some part of the next game as the Altair featured in this one....

ive been completely guaranteed that its the last time we'll ever use ezio, so unless theres a huge change of heart, id be inclined to believe him

Helix wrote: »
    ive been completely guaranteed that its the last time we'll ever use ezio, so unless theres a huge change of heart, id be inclined to believe him

Tis a pity cos he's a great character.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

We all <3 Ezio, but it should end with Revelations. It already looks like Ubisoft drew out his story to milk the franchise, they should leave it there, before Ezio gets boring.

Advertisement