Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Star123456

Anyone get any rejections it offers today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 A.S1

Star123456 wrote: »
    Anyone get any rejections it offers today?

Not yet

To the people who got offers on Thursday was it credit and market risk you applied for?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 NEK2015

To the people who got offers on Thursday was it credit and market risk you applied for?

Nope it was group manufacturing

• Registered Users Posts: 8 A.S1

Has anyone heard anything today?

• Advertisement

Nope not yet

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Busyness1

Yes I applied for credit and market risk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭fireflys

I see the graduate programme for corporate and treasury has opened up again, anyone fill me what this programme would entail? seems like not enough people applied for it

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

Has anyone been told where they'll be working yet? Want to get accommodation sorted but I have no idea where to look

• Registered Users Posts: 1 nex9292

Did anyone who attended the corp & treasury assessment centre last week hear back yet?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭madmuffin

nex9292 wrote: »
    Did anyone who attended the corp & treasury assessment centre last week hear back yet?

Did anyone hear back yet about corporate and treasury talked to a few and nothing but just wondering has there been any offers

• Registered Users Posts: 1 zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Anybody heard anything back from AC that tok place 2 weeks ago for Corp and Treas. @madmuffin how many people were you in contact with that hadn't heard anything back since?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 qua5alinn

Anyone heard anything about starting or where they're gonna be based?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Shooter_galway

Are qfa exams required for these roles?

qua5alinn wrote: »
    Anyone heard anything about starting or where they're gonna be based?

Haven't heard a thing. Hopefully we'll hear tomorrow or Tuesday

Are qfa exams required for these roles?

Yea my contract stated that I will be required to sit some.

Hard not to be anxious with only a week to go and having no idea what the situation is!

Yea my contract stated that I will be required to sit some.

Hard not to be anxious with only a week to go and having no idea what the situation is!

Did you get an email about sending in a photograph for security access? I'd say they will be contacting us in the next day or two with information about where we are, hopefully anyway.

NEK2015 wrote: »
    Did you get an email about sending in a photograph for security access? I'd say they will be contacting us in the next day or two with information about where we are, hopefully anyway.

Yea I got that one alright but still would like to know where I'm going next week!

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Heffo001

Yea I got that one alright but still would like to know where I'm going next week!

I got an email this morning with all the info so if you haven't got one yet it should only be a matter of time.

Heffo001 wrote: »
    I got an email this morning with all the info so if you haven't got one yet it should only be a matter of time.

So nice of them to give us six days notice!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 McGregor72

I didn't get mine yet. What departments you guys heading to?

So nice of them to
    give us six days notice!!

So nice of them to give us six days notice!!

They were cutting it a bit close alright! Im just relieved that it's sorted now to be honest.

McGregor72 wrote: »
    I didn't get mine yet. What departments you guys heading to?

Group Manufacturing, IT stream

• Registered Users Posts: 4 McGregor72

Heffo001 wrote: »
    Group Manufacturing, IT stream[/quote

Did your department or HR contact you?

McGregor72 wrote: »

Did your department or HR contact you?

Someone from my department.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LUHG

Hey guys,

So I have applied to the 2016 bank of Ireland grad Ireland programme and have just completed the online tests,

Can someone who has gone through the online interview and assessment centres please post up the process of these and some advice for them please?

It would be a great help

Thanks Guys

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lo4150

Hey,

So I have completed the aptitude tests for the BOI grad programme and have been invited for a Video Interview.

Has anyone else done the Video Interview before any advice on what to expect? or what questions are asked?

Thanks Guys !

Has anyone heard or been invited to assessment centres for the 2016 BOI grad programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lo4150

LUHG wrote: »
    Has anyone heard or been invited to assessment centres for the 2016 BOI grad programme?

Not yet, hoping to hear next week... Fingers crossed!

• Advertisement

Same here

Do you have any information of what we are to expect at the assessment centre?

Advertisement