Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland Graduate Programme

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JToby

Do you have any information on the video interview?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JToby

lo4150 wrote: »
    Hey,

So I have completed the aptitude tests for the BOI grad programme and have been invited for a Video Interview.

Has anyone else done the Video Interview before any advice on what to expect? or what questions are asked?

Thanks Guys !

Did you find out any information on the video interview?
    Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 LUHG

hey I did the video interview last week

You get asked two questions

number 1: tell me a time you went the extra mile to help someone in the community or work (something like this anyway)

Number 2: what makes you stand out from other candidates?

you have about 90 seconds to answer each one.

hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭Zonda999

LUHG wrote: »
    hey I did the video interview last week

You get asked two questions

number 1: tell me a time you went the extra mile to help someone in the community or work (something like this anyway)

Number 2: what makes you stand out from other candidates?

you have about 90 seconds to answer each one.

hope that helps

Just did this earlier, if any one is wondering if they vary the questions, I was asked the exact same two questions as LUHG

Anyone have any dates for the assessment centres or when we will hear if we have go to that stage?

also anyone know what the starting salary is ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Busyness1

Anyone have any dates for the assessment centres or when we will hear if we have go to that stage?

also anyone know what the starting salary is ?

You'll get an email, keep an eye on your junk mail

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 gecwbo3a0t92uj

Still no email :(

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭fungie

I didnt receive an email so I emailed someone and they said it was sent even though I didnt get it. Best email them and ask to reissue it.

fungie wrote: »
    I didnt receive an email so I emailed someone and they said it was sent even though I didnt get it. Best email them and ask to reissue it.

Ah, that's what happened with my psychometric tests as well! I assume you emailed Liz, yeah?

was that in relation to the assessment centre?

• Advertisement

was that in relation to the assessment centre?

no, the online stuff.

no, the online stuff.

Ah dammit, I thought you meant the email responding the video interview.

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭Westeros

I completed the online tests but heard nothing back either. I just assumed I wasn't successful. I might email them and see, could be worth a try I suppose. Did you just ask if you were successful or not?

I didn't receive an email about the online tests so I asked it to be reissued. I received the email about the video interview straight after I completed the online tests. I assumed that everybody gets to do the online tests and interview.

I didn't receive an email about the online tests so I asked it to be reissued. I received the email about the video interview straight after I completed the online tests. I assumed that everybody gets to do the online tests and interview.

I haven't heard anything since I submitted the online tests. Not sure whether I should email them or not, or what to even ask. Don't want to look like I expected a video interview if not everyone receives one :(

Westeros wrote: »
    I haven't heard anything since I submitted the online tests. Not sure whether I should email them or not, or what to even ask. Don't want to look like I expected a video interview if not everyone receives one :(

You should definitely ask.

You should definitely ask.

What email address did you send yours to?

Has anyone heard anything beyond doing the video interview? Did it on Monday night and heard nothing from it yet..

nope, done the video interview last week but haven't heard anything since. im going to be next week at this stage I would say

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SAH93

Has anyone heard anything about the Assessment Centre yet? I did my video interview almost two weeks ago now still havent heard anything!

• Advertisement

did mine about 2 weeks ago and haven't heard anything either.
    have no idea when they will get back really maybe in the next 2 weeks

Anyone any updates on the programme?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 SAH93

None, was talking to someone who got it last year and she said everything is about a 4/5 week wait time :(

SAH93 wrote: »
    None, was talking to someone who got it last year and she said everything is about a 4/5 week wait time :(

do they have any details what the assessment centre entails?

Nothing still here

• Registered Users Posts: 6 lo4150

Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone any info on the assessment centre? I have one next week and just looking for info on what to expect?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Loop101

I did the assessment centre last week, they got back quite quickly after the video interview :)

Loop101 wrote: »
    I did the assessment centre last week, they got back quite quickly after the video interview :)
    Hey guys,

Just wondering has anyone any info on the assessment centre? I have one next week and just looking for info on what to expect?

Thanks

What stream did u apply to?

Loop101 wrote: »

Yeah they took about two weeks to get back to me, mine is Tuesday C&T. Pretty nervous about it how did you find it?

• Advertisement

What stream did u apply to?

C&T how about you?

Advertisement