Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

A few from today ....

Really I am not getting the whole point of that pets thing

Grab me by my pony tail and ride me like a horse

Meet ride or avoid in mail

Any sound girls have kik ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

A few from today ....

Really I am not getting the whole point of that pets thing

Meet ride or avoid in mail

Any sound girls have kik ??
    Is it a new "raise awareness" campaign by posting pointless status's?

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭Philo Beddoe

skirtgirl wrote: »
    It continues on this vein for a good while.

I have to know how this plays out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 297 ✭✭NormalBob Ubiquitypants

restructured and arising with new clear filters.;.only synchronicity and magic of the highest lights may connect with this identity field. radiating love and joy in all directions. nameste.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Is this not a lyric from the Rubberbandits song, "Horse Outside"??

I'm not sure it that's what the person was going for but it probably was.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

A Facebook friend has just put up a status saying her marriage is over. Only one person has had the sense to tell her that Facebook isn't the best place to be putting up stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

KKkitty wrote: »
    A Facebook friend has just put up a status saying her marriage is over. Only one person has had the sense to tell her that Facebook isn't the best place to be putting up stuff like that.

But how would her friends know about it then? :confused: Those "hope ur ok" comments won't write themselves you know.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Couldn't help but laugh
    Another member of my own political party has deleted me off Facebook (now totalling 3)...This alongside incidents that have occurred in real life settings are beginning to get really frustrating...I am quite frankly considering my position in the party because I am confused to why this is happening. — feeling confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Custardpi wrote: »
    But how would her friends know about it then? :confused: Those "hope ur ok" comments won't write themselves you know.

Just change her relationship status to "Single"

She'd get waaay more attention that way.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Custardpi wrote: »

Years ago did these attention seeking people send smoke signals to notify friends of relationship changes :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭greentea is just wrong

I keep this person on my FB just to see the ****e they write up. Here's one of the more recent entries for the other half --

"welll ma we hunii just thought would leave ya we msgs tel u har much I love ur sexy we ass mean da world to me be lost without you xoxox"

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭snowbabe

Love a scottish accent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

broadcasting personal issues, openly addressing people involved who have wronged them.

arguing in the comments section over private matters.

demands people mind their own business yet insists on plastering theirs all over social media

all this is accompanied of course by poor grammar

anything to add :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Arthur Beesley

Robsweezie wrote: »
    broadcasting personal issues, openly addressing people involved who have wronged them.

demands people mind their own business yet insists on plastering theirs all over social media

I thought all the Facebook behaviour was Skanger behaviour?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

They are your friends mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

ders nun wrong wit me fella youse all must be jealousy of me of course spreadin rumours anal yiz can all fck off haters are me motivatoors

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Hotfail.com

Telling everyone that they're on the rag.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,233 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Have you a particular thread in mind? That one hit a bit of a speed bump all right...

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭Mickey H

Telling everyone that they're on the rag.

Well that's just plain fcuking wrong. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Hope ur ok hun xxx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

To stop scanger behaviour on Facebook, share this post with 15 of your friends and something magic will happen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

Are there any checkpoints about? I've no tax or insurance on me motor and I have to go across town to buy yokes.

PS cops and customs are cnuts.

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Goat the dote

Yis are all jellus bullies.

Hugs Hun x u kno who yhur reel friend r

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Your forgot your Capitals on every word

dar100 wrote: »
    Your forgot your Capitals on every word

You forgot your full stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dar100

Haha dam iPhone!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,747 ✭✭✭fleet_admiral

me fella nvr dun nutin

dem 50 convictins wer rong indentty

• Registered Users Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭Ave Sodalis

My brother showed me a post one of his friends put up. It was about one of those extremely stupid "like for an honest opinion" things... Only the guy who had it was giving his completely honest opinion. Needless to say, this was bound to offend more than a few people... One girl in particular got something along the lines of being told she was an annoying, attention seeking b*tch who loved herself too much and was glad to put other people down to make herself feel better. Of course, this girl (who was half naked in her profile picture) took it very badly. She put it up on her page along with a status saying that she was being bullied and proceeded to call the guy every name under the sun. The resulting comments included the typical "U ok hun?!xoxo" and others that told the guy he should go kill himself.

About twenty comments down, someone actually had the sense to tell her that, although what he said was horrible, what she's doing is as bad, if not worse and she should take the post down. This resulted in the girl going crazy and attacking the other guy, accusing him of being a bully, of being too stupid to understand, telling him he should join the first guy in jumping off a bridge etc etc. All the while, I just had to shake my head and despair slightly at some members of the up and coming generation...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Facebook gives people a platform to spread their inane drivel to the masses.

Too many attention seeking "look at me" "look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me""look at me".

Pictures of every stage of their kids lives. How long until their is a picture of their progeny's first deposit in toilet training.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement