Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Nib

"proudmum.com" clinched it for me.

Silly cow. Hasn't worked a day in her life and gets everything handed to her by the SW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

+1, if you need to pick from a list suggested by facebook that you're feeling excited, then you're not very excited. And anyone who's 'feeling blessed' I generally want to do physical damage to. It usually can be translated as 'feeling like showing off'.

That is for sure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

"Facebook friends....but pass you by...or dare to make eye contact on the street. ..just weird and shallow. .....very shallow"

From a Facebook business page :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,822 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Dolbert wrote: »
    "Facebook friends....but pass you by...or dare to make eye contact on the street. ..just weird and shallow. .....very shallow"

From a Facebook business page :rolleyes:

That doesn't even make sense :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭snaphook

Someone got new shoes from her "bestest hubby".

Friend: What did you do to deserve them? :)

Poster: Ah sure just being da usual fabulous person that I am!! ;)

Sweet sufferin' Jaysus.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

No matter how pretty you are, your poxy stuck up personality makes you the ugliest bitch ever.. Live a little Maybe if u ate half of the make up on your face it would make u pretty on the inside too?? Witches everywhere

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

"6 months today to Christmas Eve xxx"

*unfollow*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭honerbright

Someone I know is currently "on root'" to somewhere :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭desultory

snaphook wrote: »
    Someone got new shoes from her "bestest hubby".

Friend: What did you do to deserve them? :)

Poster: Ah sure just being da usual fabulous person that I am!! ;)

Sweet sufferin' Jaysus.

Translation: she gave him a blowjob.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

Seen this on facebook earlier but may have been a repost...but nonetheless, the facebook status really exists.

"Gonna be sum amazing weekend 14 lads/31 gallons of beer/5 days....MENTAL!"

Someone had posted underneath it

"31 Gallons =248 pints
    248 pints between 14 lads is 17.7 pints per person
    17.7 pints over 5 days =3.5 pints a day.

3.5 pints a day..... Yeah id say its going to be ****ing mental stuff altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Chattastrophe!

Disclaimer - I am not friends with this person - I just happened to see them on another friend's page and the profile name was (e.g.) "Steph and Billy", so I had to click in to see what kind of gobsh!tes would have a joint Facebook account (someone should really let them know that it's free to open a second account.)

Anyways ...

"haha jealousy is ah terblie thing get over urself love ya dont bother me in what ya say or anybody else ither , my daughter wasnt brought to the world for jealousy she was brought here cause she was wanted , anyway the whole town yah can talk cause cudnt give ah fuk bought any yeah , only the 1s i love me hubby and me daughter love to yeah tah bitz xxxxxx"

• Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Wen a fat bird walks in d doors of a club giving it socks like she's stunning

This gem was posted by a friend of a friend who obviously sees himself as God's gift. His page is full of pics of him showing off his latest tattoos and his "guns".

He got a bit of stick from a few girls but came back with this..

Ah no but like out straight no mess I can understand a fat girls exciment wen she walks into Burger King or kfc but wen ur walking into a nightclub jus relax urself

• Registered Users, Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,298 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"phones broke people.thats why im never online. im in an internet café in town drinking Flagon waiting to go to court for robbery :/ depressing not the word. bruree hurry up before I snap. 5 months good rehabilititation is well on the cards haha im a f*ck up at the moment. I used to be like Tyson ;) now im like gazza haha. wish me luck :) or else il rob ur shop haha messing"

They just keep coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Fiolina wrote: »
    Wen a fat bird walks in d doors of a club giving it socks like she's stunning

This gem was posted by a friend of a friend who obviously sees himself as God's gift. His page is full of pics of him showing off his latest tattoos and his "guns".

He got a bit of stick from a few girls but came back with this..

Ah no but like out straight no mess I can understand a fat girls exciment wen she walks into Burger King or kfc but wen ur walking into a nightclub jus relax urself
    I bet such a sensitive reply defused the situation lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

"phones broke people.thats why im never online. im in an internet café in town drinking Flagon waiting to go to court for robbery :/ depressing not the word. bruree hurry up before I snap. 5 months good rehabilititation is well on the cards haha im a f*ck up at the moment. I used to be like Tyson ;) now im like gazza haha. wish me luck :) or else il rob ur shop haha messing"

They just keep coming.
    Aka your ''friend''.

:pac:

"Woz At Clinic Tadaii Told Me If I Dont Go Be4 Tuesdaii Dare Bringing Moii In Wednesdaiii Moring At 8 O Clock Tah Start Moiii , Please God I Go MeSelf Witou Dum Prodin And Prokeing Me , So HopeFullii Il Start MySelf Please God"

Seriously, is it not an awful lot more difficult and time-consuming to type like that? I don't get the point!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,496 ✭✭✭✭banie01

desultory wrote: »
    Translation: she gave him a blowjob.

Nah.....
    She's married! Wive's dont do that once the cake is eaten :P
    Unless they are really really expensive shoes!
    Or its not their Hubbie :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,175 ✭✭✭dee_mc

"Woz At Clinic Tadaii Told Me If I Dont Go Be4 Tuesdaii Dare Bringing Moii In Wednesdaiii Moring At 8 O Clock Tah Start Moiii , Please God I Go MeSelf Witou Dum Prodin And Prokeing Me , So HopeFullii Il Start MySelf Please God"

Seriously, is it not an awful lot more difficult and time-consuming to type like that? I don't get the point!

Miss Piggy is pregnant?

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

And this "person" is going to be a parent?
    Of a real child?
    And who is 'Moiii? Is she pregnant as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,695 ✭✭✭December2012

Pretentious? Moi?

• Advertisement

coolhull wrote: »
    And this "person" is going to be a parent?
    Of a real child?
    And who is 'Moiii? Is she pregnant as well?

It's interesting how it goes from Me to Moii to Moiii ... perhaps there is some subtlety of knacker-grammar we're missing out on here?

• Registered Users Posts: 595 ✭✭✭ElvisChrist6

Friend of mine passed her exams meaning she got her degree and will be graduating in September. Her status honestly made me laugh:

"honour degree in music composition. went out to my dad in his workshop crying with relief and he put his arms around me and said 'is this about suarez?' Nice."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

When I read that I honestly thought it meant she had to check in at the psychiatric unit and if she didn't go voluntarily on Tuesday, they would force her on Wednesday :o

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭Fluxfan

A girl who I went to school with posted up a pic of her toddler playing in a low shelf of a wardrobe, right under a shelf of aerosols. On closer inspection, she had a can of deodorant in her hand, the lid of it thrown on the floor. Now I don't have a child but what?!?!?! Who does this?!

Comments were worse:

"Fab photo hun xXx"

"Sooooooo cute"xxxxx

Same person shared a post today that said"

"Delete me if I'm wrong! All of us have 1,000 wishes! To be thinner, stronger, much, sh1te, bla, more bla. A cancer sufferer has only 1 wish. Only 3% of this will share this in support. Share if you care!"

- I think she needs to be deleted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Jikashi

ppcperson wrote: »
    I think she needs to be deleted

Agreed. Not unfriended; actually deleted from existence. Child'll probably be safer too

• Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I *think* this is something that's meant to be inspirational or perhaps even a quote from Martin Luther King.....who knows?

"""Ppl just dnt stop!!! Ur in the past for a reason!!! U wont be in my future for an even better reason>>> so y does my present bother u!!!! ‪#‎upwardsandonwards‬"

15 people like this.

Commenter: Bitches be tripping haha

OP: Lol them hoes are drippinnnnn!!! Haha

Commenter: They still aint LOYAL!!!!!

Commenter: I know the feeling.. head high girl

OP: Lol leave them to it im still havin the last laugh lol

OP: Bitch were not loyal haha

OP: he wont make a broke bitch rich(<<<<coz he's a DOLE DOSSER) haha

The OP is also on the dole yet feels it's different to insult another dole dosser.

I'm also at a loss as to why she put this status up. It's obviously an inside joke or something that happened but instead of telling people about it OR keeping her mouth shut, she decides to post mystic things like that.
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

fussyonion wrote: »
    I *think* this is something that's meant to be inspirational or perhaps even a quote from Martin Luther King.....who knows?

"""Ppl just dnt stop!!! Ur in the past for a reason!!! U wont be in my future for an even better reason>>> so y does my present bother u!!!! ‪#‎upwardsandonwards‬"

15 people like this.

Commenter: They still aint LOYAL!!!!!

Commenter: I know the feeling.. head high girl

The OP is also on the dole yet feels it's different to insult another dole dosser.

I'm also at a loss as to why she put this status up. It's obviously an inside joke or something that happened but instead of telling people about it OR keeping her mouth shut, she decides to post mystic things like that.
    Why?
    A simple case of feeling low and wanting attention.

When the human species feel down and low, they cry out for attention.

Exhibit A:

They receive what they crave and immediately show gratitude.

Exhibit B:

Exhibit C:

Once this occurs, the need is fulfilled and they return to their natural behavior for the cycle to begin once more (aka ''digging for that gold yo bitch'').

:pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭THEZAPPA

#‎quinoa‬ ‪#‎avocado‬ ‪#‎wine‬ ‪#‎nomnom‬

[Insert photo of food]

Feckin hashtags!!!!! I've a friend once who posted about 40 hastags in one post...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,512 ✭✭✭Muise...

THEZAPPA wrote: »

[Insert photo of food]

Feckin hashtags!!!!! I've a friend once who posted about 40 hastags in one post...

They can keep their quinoa and avocado, but I hate it when people post pictures of food without an open invitation to come over and join in. Everything I share can be listened to or read. Until facebook is hooked up to the Starship Enterprise's replicator, sharing food pics = selfish pigs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭fussyonion

THEZAPPA wrote: »

[Insert photo of food]

#so #unnecessary #makesthemlookstrange #lookingforattention

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement