Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I had my 3DS in town with me all last week in and out of work and didn't get a single StreetPass hit. I used to get a few in and around Pearse Street train station. Shame. I still have yet to beat the StreetPass quest because I don't hire Miis to play it. And I've had the 3DS since launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Been here in Japan for the last week and only remembered to turn on my 3DS XL while in my bag with me. Had 25 hits in 1 day in Tokyo :) If only I had turned it on when I got here last week!!

Other than other mii's appearing on my plaza does gathering Streetpass people do anything else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

lafors wrote: »
    Other than other mii's appearing on my plaza does gathering Streetpass people do anything else?

Yes, you can use each mii as a fighter in StreetPass quest, and gather puzzle pieces that they've collected through puzzle swap.

Got another new puzzle panel today, Dillon's Rolling Western. I'm never going to get all these pink pieces! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Can you get a puzzle piece, a SPQ 1/2 fighter AND a "new SP game" person out of every hit?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Banjo wrote: »
    Can you get a puzzle piece, a SPQ 1/2 fighter AND a "new SP game" person out of every hit?

Yup, every SP hit gives you a person in the puzzles, Street Pass Quest, and each of the new games too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I love the new games. So interactive and fun. Loving the new hats and outfits too :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

i was trying buy streetpass squad but it froze my 3ds again why

error code 005-4040

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    i was trying buy streetpass squad but it froze my 3ds again why

error code 005-4040

Go to the first screen in Streetpass, scroll over to the very left and check if there is a new update available for you.

Go to the first screen in Streetpass, scroll over to the very left and check if there is a new update available for you.

i did what you said and other error code

i did what you said and other error code

You can input your error code into the Nintendo website and see if there's any solutions.

• Advertisement

i did update for second time and it said hmmmm! you already have all updates done so far, wow now i can buy them

Good to hear you got sorted Wampy, enjoy, they're much more involved and fun than the previous Streetpass Plaza games!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I didn't get a Dillons Rolling Western puzzle, I got a "Heroines" one. I've got one piece and no idea who it is...

Oh I also sorted out my downloading problem-downloaded at a friend's house instead

gubbie wrote: »
    I didn't get a Dillons Rolling Western puzzle, I got a "Heroines" one. I've got one piece and no idea who it is...

Oh I also sorted out my downloading problem-downloaded at a friend's house instead

I believe that the heroines one was via the recent update, whereas the Dillons Rolling Western one came via spot pass today.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Was up in Swords and Streetpassed 3 people. Aaron and Stephanie, sorry can't remember the third.

Ordered stuff from all your homes in Animal Crossing!

I believe that the heroines one was via the recent update, whereas the Dillons Rolling Western one came via spot pass today.

i believe heronines is few of female characters of nintendo videogames such as metroid, Bayonetta, P.N.03, etc.

Got another... a donkey kong country returns one. But it's a smaller one, 24 piece (4 pink)

gubbie wrote: »
    Got another... a donkey kong country returns one. But it's a smaller one, 24 piece (4 pink)

ive donkey kong country returns completed

ive donkey kong country returns completed

Ah I know what it is! I don't have all the panals. Duh me

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Good to hear the games arent cheap cashgrabs, Streetpass is really more a selling point than glasses free 3D :L

• Advertisement

you right there the streetpass games arent cheap, they are €4.99 each, but combo pack is €14.99

ive just started panel Xenoblade Chronicles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Got 7 hits today during my lunch hour, and 3 more in the evening, including my first hit from Massachusetts and a girl whose last software was Michael Jackson The Experience 3D. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Up to 67 people now, got 12 in about 5 minutes in shinagawa station this morning. Should have had it in my bag the whole time I was here :o And what was cool was that I got some random guy twice a few days apart :) that's pretty hard to do here.
    Got loads of regions from here now too. Pity I'm going home today. I'd be lucky to get 1 hit a month in Dublin!

i got 5 hits today during gay pride parade plus a 3ds update

i got 4 hits today and ghost mii

I didn't think dublin pride woulda brought out many 3DSs so I left it at home, that strategy was obviously the wrong one when I realised that I partied through 30,000 people haha

Got 4 streetpasses today, still need a white shirt for my replay of Streetpass quest 1 :\

parades always bring big crowds especially dublin zombie walk i always get more then 10 hits every year through the dublin zombie walk in august

Yeah I just wrongly assumed no gays would be out with their 3DSs, it's like going to a festival with a 200 euro device. Not the most sensible thing to do :p

• Advertisement

jaydoxx wrote: »
    Yeah I just wrongly assumed no gays would be out with their 3DSs, it's like going to a festival with a 200 euro device. Not the most sensible thing to do :p

who going notice you ive have one if you never show you have on you, none gays will have theirs and some gays may have one, how did you think i go 5 that day

Advertisement