Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3DS StreetPass

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭wampyrus77

i missed out on Aonuma, Konno, Tezuka,

• Registered Users Posts: 28,878 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

jaydoxx wrote: »
    I thought these special miis were only for people who played certain games, aka Aomura if you played Oot3D or the Oracle games? Castertroy have you played either of these on your 3DS?

Have finished OoT on it. Must've just been a small window for him

yes ive finished OoT on 3ds but ive not finished master quest version yet

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

An awesome 6 hits in town last night. Highest in ages, and all barre one had pink pieces for me. Then went to lunch today, had to watch a kid play 3ds for 45 mins knowing his WiFi led was not flickering. My wife hates streetpass frustration, and the conversations it precipitates

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Got 2 in town this afternoon around Grafton.

• Advertisement

me 2 , 6 hits in town today during the protest in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

I got 10 today. :pac: Seriously guys, Galway is streetpass heaven, come to the meetup next month on the 13th, we'll fix you up with lots of hits. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

I got 10 today. :pac: Seriously guys, Galway is streetpass heaven, come to the meetup next month on the 13th, we'll fix you up with lots of hits. ;)

Gah what was the occasion? Or is everyday streetpass day in galway :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Got 6 in Belfast yesterday! Finished Animal crossing puzzle. Dissapoint I was.

Gah what was the occasion? Or is everyday streetpass day in galway :eek:

Yep, pretty much every day is streetpass day here. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭smokingman

Banjo wrote: »
    There were 5 special Miis so far this week alone. Where have you been man? You're normally the Nintendo Insider... ever since you discovered the Games \ Games forum your standards have slipped... I'm beginning to question your dedication to The Cause....

Look, we all want that accomplishment. There's only one way to get it. We need a crack team of Boardsies to infiltrate E3 and grab Miyamoto-san, bundle him into a suitcase (he'll fit in a standard RyanAir cabin bag, I've done some experiments on a dummy I made of him) and bring him to Dublin. I need 4 more people, one of whom needs to be able to pilot a jet. You want in?

I've missed all of them bar the Iawata one :( I is disapoint

they should announce the special miis whats dates going on and how to get through the nintendo direct so we how to pick them up

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Where's the joy in that? We had no idea the last bunch were coming and it was a delight. Announcing special spotpass visitors is like having your parents arrange a marriage for you. I'm not saying you can't enjoy it but if you don't have the groin-punch of disappointment how can you appreciate the full on church tongue of Special Spotpass visits?

Konno's visit was announced on the @mynintendonews twitter feed, and anyway I thought we've been doing a great job keeping this boards thread up to date with all the special Mii appearances as soon as they happened. Just need to keep your finger on the pulse - us boardsies are as good as any Nintendo Direct livefeed. ;)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

wampyrus77 wrote: »
    they should announce the special miis whats dates going on and how to get through the nintendo direct so we how to pick them up

I like the surprise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,222 ✭✭✭robman60

Got two today and the Mayo vs. Roscommon match in McHale Park. Both were from Mayo so no new region unfortunately, and got the usual zero puzzle pieces! :pac:

The way to avoid missing special visitors is to have your 3DS turned on everyday, as intended... They were available all day too, as I often read about it here during the day but only got the visit when I came home in the evening and connected to the Internet.

One more piece today is all. Only 5 pieces to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Meh I wish we would have got those 6 special miis regularly over a extended period of time instead. Now I have all the pink animal crossing pieces where it probably would've taken months of regular streetpassing to get, to quote Mrs. Doyle "maybe I LIKE the misery" :P

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Meh I wish we would have got those 6 special miis regularly over a extended period of time instead. Now I have all the pink animal crossing pieces where it probably would've taken months of regular streetpassing to get, to quote Mrs. Doyle "maybe I LIKE the misery" :P

Masochist...

Konno's visit was announced on the @mynintendonews twitter feed, and anyway I thought we've been doing a great job keeping this boards thread up to date with all the special Mii appearances as soon as they happened. Just need to keep your finger on the pulse - us boardsies are as good as any Nintendo Direct livefeed. ;)

twitter i hardly ever read twitter

• Advertisement

i 2 hit today

i receive an update for my 3ds today and an update for streetpass game and 1 streetpass hit on my 3ds today

new special pink puzzle for NSMBU + NSLU Panel

plus new hat mario from super mario bros on nes

streetpass mansion just froze my 3ds why

• Registered Users Posts: 55,473 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Today's 3DS update seems to be quite buggy for European users. Hopefully Nintendo will issue a fix soon.

Hurray for not updating it. Will wait it out so.

Were different puzzles released for different people? I got a Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword one. Anyone get the Xenoblade Chronicles one?

I got xenoblade! I don't want it. Tradesies??

• Advertisement

I got xenoblade! I don't want it. Tradesies??

Okay! How do we trade a puzzle panel though?! :pac: Oh, maybe we can get new panels now via streetpass, without having to receive them first via spotpass from the Nintendo Powers That Be. I'm loving all the new additions to the plaza, loads of new accomplishments and outfits along with new panels and games. Yay! :)

Advertisement