Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Server [Survival][Whitelist][iZone][1.6.6][Google Maps]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭dr.quirky

Could i get on WL?
    been looking a good active irish forum, never thought to look on Boards for minecraftyness! some great threads here :)

Edit: MC username: drQuirky

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

dr.quirky wrote: »
    Could i get on WL?
    been looking a good active irish forum, never thought to look on Boards for minecraftyness! some great threads here :)

Edit: MC username: drQuirky
    Done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 paudidog

Hey could I get on The WL please
    minecraft username:Tnevin

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Hello folks! Bukkit is now stable, the server will be getting the 1.6.6 update this afternoon :)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

And the servers just crashed now anyways, lol....

Will be back up this afternoon on 1.6.6.

And also, lets do a fortress in the Nether plox!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,764 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

And the servers just crashed now anyways, lol....

Will be back up this afternoon on 1.6.6.

And also, lets do a fortress in the Nether plox!

This!!!! been planning on doing something in there

I'm just waiting on the multiple homes plugin to get updated before I go ahead and update the entire server. Everything else is good to go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 NimRodMS

A fortress? OMG the nether scares me. I don't think I'll be able to go there. I tried on single player and the noises of the big poofy things that shoot exploding fireballs scared me so bad that I pissed myself. Maybe if iAir makes me some diamond armor I could muster the courage to go. :eek: Maybe...

Servers now updated, testing it at the moment

NimRodMS wrote: »
    A fortress? OMG the nether scares me. I don't think I'll be able to go there. I tried on single player and the noises of the big poofy things that shoot exploding fireballs scared me so bad that I pissed myself. Maybe if iAir makes me some diamond armor I could muster the courage to go. :eek: Maybe...

The best way to do it is in an organised party kinda way, think a warcraft raid, we suit up with bow and arrows for the ghasts and enough materials to build a defensive wall around the portal to keep the pigmen out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Gotfoodforphil

VinLieger wrote: »
    The best way to do it is in an organised party kinda way, think a warcraft raid, we suit up with bow and arrows for the ghasts and enough materials to build a defensive wall around the portal to keep the pigmen out

You have my bow!

Just a note, I've changed the behaviour of the cocoa drops. Cocoa only drops from birch trees now at a reduced chance of getting it.

Golden apples are completely gone now, so use what you have wisely :)

VinLieger wrote: »

Hows about an after dinner raid? 7pm tonight? We all gather in the nether armed with stone, cobble, torches, swords.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Hows about an after dinner raid? 7pm tonight? We all gather in the nether armed with stone, cobble, torches, swords.
    sounds good :) . is iconomy coming back with the update ?

Not yet, waiting to see if its stable as it is :( The fact that it crashes every 2/3 days is a problem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,249 ✭✭✭Scody94

Not yet, waiting to see if its stable as it is :( The fact that it crashes every 2/3 days is a problem

its just i have 6 double chests of golden apple and seeing as they are gone now its profit time lol :P

edit: so its ok to update now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

Crap Ive been eating golden apples like they were smarties :(

Also, can we make it 8pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Stokolan

Golden apples are completely gone now, so use what you have wisely :)

Better run and lock all my apple chests so

Anytime tonight. Two portals in the nether have already been extinguished thanks to fireballs, they weren't reignited so we've spawned twice in new areas

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭hal9000

I have images of the southpark episode "make love not warcraft" with this planned nether raid :p

• Advertisement

There's been 5 deaths in the Nether already. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Anyone else having trouble getting on?

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭wires

yep

me too

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

not working for me either

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

The server's suffering from cherry withdrawal symptoms.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Zantergog

sp we can update to 1.6 then?

Zantergog wrote: »
    sp we can update to 1.6 then?

Yeah update away but the server doesnt seem to be up atm

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Zantergog

yeah can't get on.. nvm,
    waits with baited breath

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

My idea is being used! :D
    Hahah I can't wait to get on and build a giant fortress in the Nether!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement