Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 14/3/11 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,587 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Cianan2 wrote: »
    I have just realised that I'm still in love with Trish Stratus.

Much hotter as a brunette!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

drayme wrote: »
    As it is one of legit dumbest things Ive read in a while.

So head injuries arent serious? :eek:

Pretend ones aren't, no.

Could Vickie sh!t on Eddie Guerrero's memory any more?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

You obviously aren't reading your own posts...

Great, original reply.

Read Head Game by Chris Nowinksi and come back to me. You might learn something.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

You obviously aren't reading your own posts...

Great minds..
    Rjd2 wrote: »
    So lads, Vickie, would ye?:o

This may sound weird.. But she's a little too thin.
    I'm not saying she has a problem or anything, but it's not too nice.

Bard wrote: »
    Pretend ones aren't, no.

You could apply this logic to any move in Wrestling.

Head injuries are the number 1 issue in sports in the US at least.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

So lads, Vickie, would ye?:o

i would! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

snooki obviously studying old lou thesz tapes, did her homework

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

The things I would do to Laycool.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

God Laycool aren't over in the slightest. WWE are forgetting how bad vickies match at mania was last year.This divas stuff is just rubbish

CMpunked wrote: »
    Great minds.

Greats mind who dont know about the seriousness of head injuries.

Ask Bret Hart boys.

• Advertisement

Read Head Game by Chris Nowinksi and come back to me. You might learn something.

Read "Nobody gives a damn" by "the rest of the PW forum" and come back to us :)

Seriously, can you not stay on topic and talk about Raw?...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,038 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Could Vickie sh!t on Eddie Guerrero's memory any more?

How do you mean?

I imagine Eddie would be proud that his wife with such little training has become the biggest heel of the company.:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Trish,Snookie and Morrison in the ring and Jomo still looks like the biggest pussy!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Tom1991

austin couldnt do a better body press

Read "Nobody gives a damn" by "the rest of the PW forum" and come back to us :)

Seriously, can you not stay on topic and talk about Raw?...

I was until a number of people trumped themselve with the head injuries are serious stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭ElasticMan

Snooki got a better reaction then him so what does that tell u about the crowd??

And i didnt think he would get a legendary level response but ffs there was silence :P

That's just the way of the world. So the crowd in 2011 don't pop for the return of Grandmaster Sexay.

Would the crowd in 2001 have popped for a return of The Warlord or Hercules Hernandez?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Dolph "You're not even a girl, Morrison!"

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I haven't seen a Lou Thez press that good since Austin!
    Fair play snooki!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

WWE washed there hands of Brian when he got caught bring drugs over the border for years. They brought him back and he screwed up again. Im sorry WWE didnt protect GRANDMASTER SEXAYS legacy like they have with Perfect, Heenan etc.

See your jumping into your own little arguement here cause i wasnt even commenting on Grandmasters legacy or anything like that my point was wrestlers who were very over not that long ago are coming back to very little or no reaction now.

You could apply this logic to any move in Wrestling.

Head injuries are the number 1 issue in sports in the US at least.

This is the only argument I'll give you.

If Triple H can drive Sheamus head first through a table and onto the floor with all of H's weight and Sheamus' weight on his head and Sheamus can turn up the week after then someone who gets a kick to the head in comparison should also be ok the week after too.

Logic, now go away.

• Advertisement

ElasticMan wrote: »
    That's just the way of the world. So the crowd in 2011 don't pop for the return of Grandmaster Sexay.

Would the crowd in 2001 have popped for a return of The Warlord or Hercules Hernandez?

I remember crowds sitting on their hands during the legend segments on WWF PPVs 1997-8.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

ElasticMan wrote: »

Probley not but i bet there would of been more reaction seeing as the crowd then would mostly of known more of the history of what they are meant to be fans of.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Is that actually true??

It is. He's also held the USWA Junior Heavyweight Championship once, Southern Heavyweight Championship 8 times, Texas Heavyweight Championship once and Tag team Championship 6 times. He had held 51 titles in his career and is currently the Memphis Wrestling Southern Heavyweight Champion

I imagine Eddie would be proud that his wife with such little training has become the biggest heel of the company.:confused:

I dunno, I'd imagine he'd be annoyed that his surname continues, but only to be represented by the most annoying shrill voiced witch in the show... but I guess it's all part of the business...

See your jumping into your own little arguement here cause i wasnt even commenting on Grandmasters legacy or anything like that my point was wrestlers who were very over not that long ago are coming back to very little or no reaction now.

And it is nothing new.
    This is the only argument I'll give you.

The only argument.

The thread keeps surpassing itself here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Nice waste of morrison at WM after promising signs that he would be main event bound a month back

Also, drew carey in the HOF is a joke at best and insulting at worst.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

jesus christ he sounds worse than triple h and jeff jarrett combined during their most selfish phases!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I suppose JoMo will be pleased he won't have to risk his life impressing with an insane spot in a MITB match.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Spose he's in the ''celebrity wing'' of the HOF alongside Pete Rose and Dick Ebersol

More Mistico stuff!!

• Advertisement

I suppose JoMo will be pleased he won't have to risk his life impressing with an insane spot in a MITB match.

Yeah he certainly seemed like he was going the way of Shane McMahon in terms of 'spots'.

Advertisement