Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 14/3/11 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Jasus that was some segment. Michael Cole is something else as a heel altogether. The heat that got was absolutely unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

Edge and Christian reuniting, rat bastard, ass, dead beat dad talk.... hmm maybe we are heading down a new attitude era... or am I being deluded!?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

D.Q wrote: »
    some heat there. Michael Cole cannot realistically go back to commentating after maina though?

Why not? Bobby the Brain Heenan was one of the biggest heat magnets of the 1980's and he was rarely off the commentary booth.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

some heat there. Michael Cole cannot realistically go back to commentating after maina though?

after he gets battered at Mania i expect he'll take a few weeks off and then come back as the RAW GM.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Laughed my ass off at JR commentating on being in the Ankle Lock there!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

I knew something was missing from this weeks thread....

The angle proved your point, wrong bud. Dont be so quick on the trigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭ElasticMan

Cianan2 wrote: »

'Good God almighty my ankle's been broken in half!!'

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Maybe the GM will send him to smackdown?

• Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭POSSY

Cole in a booth!!! He's just so damn easy to hate!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Jim Ross trending on Twitter!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

Hometown.
    Family in attendance.
    If Rey Mysterio has taught us anything, Orton is losing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,645 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Rjd2 wrote: »
    Its got heat and the build up has been done excellently for the last few months. The pop when Cole loses at Mania will probably be one of the biggest of the night as well.

Sorry, I didn't mean to give the impression I was disagreeing with the original post.

I totally agree, the build up has been great, its been slow and steady. Not having Stone Cold come out (despite my wanting to see him) was a great move, and I'm really enjoying the feud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

drayme wrote: »
    The angle proved your point, wrong bud. Dont be so quick on the trigger.

How did it prove my point wrong when nearly every week they bring back old stars there hardly any kind of reaction. I mean the reaction grand master and JR got was awful even more so JR.

The crowd got going cause of who he was talking about micheal cole if JR was out there to talk about anyone else there would of been no reaction from the crowd.

You cant even claim i am wrong in saying that Vince and the writting staff are failing when bringing in old stars with this crowd or are you deaf??

CMpunked wrote: »
    Maybe the GM will send him to smackdown?

Possibly! It could be the reason Matthews has been there the last few weeks, to make the switchover a lot smoother (and have his voice recognisable) if Cole does move...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Cianan2 wrote: »

I Roared with laughter at that my neighbours must think i'm braindamaged.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

• Registered Users Posts: 12,057 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

5 Star match coming up:pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

MICHEAL COLE IS IN A PLASTIC CASE OF EMOTION

LETS GO FAKETISTA!

How did it prove my point wrong when nearly every week they bring back old stars there hardly any kind of reaction. I mean the reaction grand master and JR got was awful even more so JR.

The crowd got going cause of who he was talking about micheal cole if JR was out there to talk about anyone else there would of been no reaction from the crowd.

You cant even claim i am wrong in saying that Vince and the writting staff are failing when bringing in old stars with this crowd or are you deaf??

Rock, JR, Booker T, Diesel & Austin say hello

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Aaargh. Orton makes Nexus look like fools to twice the extent Cena ever did but takes about half the criticism for it.

• Advertisement

Don't bother...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Y'know, I dont care much for orton and punk. :(

Don't bother...

As you will only lose as youve experienced

This is almost deja-vu of the bloody Cena v Nexus feud.

Orton looks like a fúcking weirdo, I'm sorry, its ridiculous. Isaac Yankem was more bloody grounded.

As you will only lose as youve experienced

Yeah thats it buddy ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Alex Kidd

Orton looks like a fúcking weirdo, I'm sorry, its ridiculous. Isaac Yankem was more bloody grounded.

It's the way he sets a good example to his young child that really makes it.

CMpunked wrote: »
    Y'know, I dont care much for orton and punk. :(

Crowd does by the week

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭TheBantam

How stupid is it having a face kick defenceless people on the ground, in the head!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Rock, JR, Booker T, Diesel & Austin say hello

Booker t and Diesel got the benefit of a good ppv crowd if that had of been a normal raw weekly crowd it would of been average enough.

The Rock is known by everyone no matter what kinda crowd you have.

JR did not get a good pop with his entrance tonight if you consider the fact how long has it been since we seen him on raw??

After all the class moments and what hes given the wwe over the years he would of gotten a much much better reaction with a better crowd.

Austin same example as The Rock.

But can you imagine the pop rock and austin would of got if say they had of came back to an older crowd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭MAJR

Does anyone actually buy the idea of Randy Orton's punt kick being enough to put people out for weeks or even months? Cause I sure as hell dont!

Advertisement