Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 14/3/11 *Spoilers*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

The Rock is here.... interesting was about to turn off lol
    probably should have been left as a suprise though.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,587 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Jesus, announcing that The Rock is there with what 8 minutes left on the show?

Slightly odd move? If you're going to announce him, do it at the start of the show.

Otherwise leave him interfere as a surprise....

And if its not The Rock, as someone else suggested, don't bother saying anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

drayme wrote: »
    She is one of the lowest paid on the roster apparently tho.
    As far as i know, the WWE paid off alot of debts she had after Eddie died. I remember it being stated that she would have lost the house had they not stepped in. Maybe that debt is coming out of her salary.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Michael cole says he hasn't been told by anyone but he has it on good authority that the rock is there?!

You know what that says to me? That the rating has dropped severely in the last hour or so and they don't want to lose even more for what the angle has been leading up to for 4 weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

"The Rock is here"

??

Just hope wwe is playing the midget card there,they love that one.As I mentioned earlier Ricardo has a outstanding haircut but not as good as the one on MacGyver on the MacGyver Boxset I got last weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Seems odd they would have him make that kind of promo at the start of the show and not be there to deliver it yet appear at the end of the show???

Does not seem right to me if it is actually going to be him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭drayme

Cianan2 wrote: »
    Well drayme, my point would be that the punt was very over when it was happening few and far between, eg. during his Legend Killer gimmick. The fact that its being used every week now is ridiculous - as was suggested, people are getting put through announce tables head first on one show, and winning the US Championship on another (Woo, go fella!!)

It is tiring the "move" down, making it seem less legitimately career-ending or concussion-inducing, and more novelty "OK, you're injured so you're getting the punt" or "We need to take him off TV, so he is getting the punt". I know it is a good way to write WM as Punk vs Orton 1 on 1 with no interference, but it just makes you wonder what the point in even having Nexus is in the first place. It was too easy for Boreton to get the time to take out the entire Faction.

Cool bro, not like the crowd is reacting to it stronger and stronger every week or anything. So it will be as over as hell come Mania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭ElasticMan

CMpunked wrote: »
    Michael cole says he hasn't been told by anyone but he has it on good authority that the rock is there?!

You know what that says to me? That the rating has dropped severely in the last hour or so and they don't want to lose even more for what the angle has been leading up to for 4 weeks.

Ratings aren't available until the next day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Cole saying Rock is here, I can picture Miz coming out either dressed as Rock, or just to his music...

It's a kid dressed as the rock. I'm calling it.

• Advertisement

GTR63 wrote: »
    Just hope wwe is playing the midget card there,they love that one.As I mentioned earlier Richardo has a outstanding haircut but not as good as the one as MacGyver on the MacGyver Boxset I got last weekend.

I think GTR has nailed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

She'll be getting a decent payday now she's on the card at Mania anyways hopefully!

Miz dressed as Rock or immitating Rocky again most likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Johnson said he wasn't going to be there...
    (From http://twitter.com/TheRock/status/47449319393067008)
    I won't be live on RAW.. BUT, John Cena and I had a much needed heart to heart talk this weekend at my home. U will see it tonight on RAW...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

I wanna see a midget Rock.

What the....

ElasticMan wrote: »
    Ratings aren't available until the next day.

As far as I heard, you can get very rough quarterly ratings when something goes out live.
    It's only the next day that it can be 'official'.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭super182

this is the worst match i ever watched.

its going to be a midget. fact

It's a kid dressed as the rock. I'm calling it.

Dont call Miz a kid. lol

• Registered Users Posts: 19,085 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

why not have it as a surprise?

haha that was actually good :)

This is....stupid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

Very good likeness of Rock in fairness,fair play Miz!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I knew it. I actually thought it was Rock for a second. Nice haircut. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

****ing brilliant. The crowd dont even realise!

This is....stupid.

But its was great in 1998 when DX did it, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

thought it was the rock when he came out...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Im saying nothing on this :P :pac:

Of course the Miz should be good at that, he probably practised it on trampolines like we all did. :)

Felt so sad for the cheap seats. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,558 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Miz's Rock impression looked more like Goldust. Great crowd heat for this.

*tumbleweed*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Pretty good make up job for the baldiness there...

Advertisement