Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All ye oul wans and oul fellas out there! Wakey wakey, rise and shine!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Galen

OldGoat wrote: »
    Tomorrow I get to jump out of a cake.
    /Bucket-list item ticked.
    It's good to see that your boss is an equal opportunities employer - it makes a welcome change from the usual sexy girl leaping out of the cake :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Are you saying I'm not sexy?
    /Hefts Banhammer

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

Tomorrow I get to jump out of a cake.
    /Bucket-list item ticked.

Wow! :eek: You must be very nimble!

Ha! Goats are awesome.
    #SpiderGoat, SpiderGoat, does whatever a spider goat does! Can he swing from a web? No he can't, he's a goat, look oooooooooouuuuuut, he is a spider goat.#

Are you saying I'm not sexy?
    /Hefts Banhammer
    Why are you asking me? The last time I looked I'd had the auld wedding tackle between my legs. lol

• Advertisement

I outgrew careing about gender aeons ago. :cool:

I outgrew careing about gender aeons ago. :cool:
    Ditto on your gender statement. I just meant I don't what's the definition of a sexy man except maybe myself lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

My Residents Permit arrived today ........... just over a year after arriving

Will be glued to the screen to see QPR do a hatchet job on Spurs. 17:30 kickoff

Goodnight and Good Moaning! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

The excitement of OG jumping out of a cake has me up early:D

*settles back on chintzy sofa*

I'll post a photo in a few days (if anyone manages to get some semi decent ones).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,121 ✭✭✭✭looksee

I'll post a photo in a few days (if anyone manages to get some semi decent ones).

You could always mask the dodgy bits...

I'm too vain to mask off anything. :D

I'm too vain to mask off anything. :D

One deadly sin marked up ........... six to go :D

Minor celebrations ongoing here after QPRs mega win this afternoon. Thanks all ........ for including them in your Special Novena!

Goodnight and Good Moaning :)

Having popped out of a cake I went on to do an homage to the Jilted Bride burlesque act.
    And I did this SOBER! :eek:
    0A4F8E6D676C4FF58229EEC20DC7E491-0000339441-0002826153-00500L-308CA65110B24BAC8D3DA032089F7291.jpg

Well done, OldGoat

• Registered Users Posts: 4,882 ✭✭✭JuliusCaesar

:eek:

Very er eh luminous, OG!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Ramette

NURSE... NURSE.... i need my smelling salts STAT :eek:

Raining constant for about 10 hours now and forecast for another 6. Flood alerts in 8 counties. This comes after the driest April on record (so far).

Sounds biblical. Perhaps you should start knocking a bit of a boat together.

• Advertisement

Biblical? Have been up for the past hour ........ one of the hounds never came in last night. There is a little animal inside the outside back wall of the house and Twila is sitting outside the entry hole waiting for it's reappearance. She howls invitingly ;) every so often. Still lashing down and stormy and as she is perched on the side of the stream I daren't go out and get soaked. This is not the first time this has happened. Is there any humane way that I can block her sense of smell?:mad:

Spread wrote: »
    Biblical? Have been up for the past hour ........ one of the hounds never came in last night. There is a little animal inside the outside back wall of the house and Twila is sitting outside the entry hole waiting for it's reappearance. She howls invitingly ;) every so often. Still lashing down and stormy and as she is perched on the side of the stream I daren't go out and get soaked. This is not the first time this has happened. Is there any humane way that I can block her sense of smell?:mad:
    Where are you Spread because I'm in Mayo and we didn't get a drop.

Ah sure he's just across the water from ya. :)

Ah sure he's just across the water from ya. :)
    Thanks OG for reminding me that Spread had left Eire for warmer weather :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,551 ✭✭✭Rubecula

Hey OG you have an amazing talent with your clever usage of old cigar boxes.

The graphic at the end seems to indicate Old Goat Productions too. He he he.

PS hope you like a bit of Blues music.

Galen wrote: »
    Where are you Spread because I'm in Mayo and we didn't get a drop.

West of Swinford! Played against them in the 60s ........ spent 6 years in Ballinafad College. Visited the auld Alma Mater a couple of years ago while in Ballinrobe to see The Pirate Queen. Used to go to the past pupil reunions but now the, er, logistics won't allow. Have a soft spot for Mayo since.
    In those days the train from Abbeyfeale to Limerick .......... four hour stopover - take in a Chinese in William St ........ then at 3.40pm the train to Balla. Smoking like troopers and in later years having a few snifters ........ helped keep the tears at bay on the first night back :D

Spread wrote: »
    West of Swinford! Played against them in the 60s ........ spent 6 years in Ballinafad College. Visited the auld Alma Mater a couple of years ago while in Ballinrobe to see The Pirate Queen. Used to go to the past pupil reunions but now the, er, logistics won't allow. Have a soft spot for Mayo since.
    In those days the train from Abbeyfeale to Limerick .......... four hour stopover - take in a Chinese in William St ........ then at 3.40pm the train to Balla. Smoking like troopers and in later years having a few snifters ........ helped keep the tears at bay on the first night back :D

I'm west of Swinford - 4 miles as the crow flies :D

Me too! About 6 hours as Aer Lingus flies :D

Hope ye are not too affected by the Monster Rain.

Live long and proper :D

Rain stayed south and east of the Shannon this time. :)

Good Morning

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,108 ✭✭✭Jellybaby1

It's a winter's day here in the capital. I should have stayed in the scratcher methinks! Brrrrrr!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement