Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

Can someone post the link for the pre-sale, I can't access the email with the link in it at the moment?

** EDIT ** Nevermind, got sorted. Feuerzone, here we come!!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

Cool_CM wrote: »
    It was 132.38 for a Feuerzone ticket and 2 with delivery came to 299. I printed mine for this summer and that's free, but wanted the tickets this time around. My bank account hates me, but it's worth it! :)

I made it €125.00 all in at the exchange rate it was right after I completed the order for the Feuerzone tickets

£668.85 / 6 = £111.48 @ 0.89184 = €125.00

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

check out AirBnB if you are staying up. I got a house for 6 only down the road from the stadium for less than €200. lot of stuff already booking up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

The Paris gig was amazing in the end! The only issue was the sound during parts, it was as if they had the bass up and the vocals down. Apparently it is a common issue with the venue.

So, for Belfast, do we know how large (deep) the Feuerzone is? At the Paris gig, we got about four people from the front, which was amazing but you do lose the ability to see a lot such as the boat ride to the middle stage etc. Therefore, being further back really isn't much of an issue.

Looking at dates, I would also take it as a given that they are playing Download too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

grimm2005 wrote: »
    wow, pricier than I thought! was regular standing much cheaper?

Think they were about 118 or so. Could be worse, Zürich were about 178CHF, that's about 160 euro!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Jesus it's going to be grim on the credit card tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Wonder what are the chances of Feuerzone tickets tomorrow? :o

Bricking it already in case it sells out in minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

grimm2005 wrote: »
    wow, pricier than I thought! was regular standing much cheaper?

If you've mates in Germany or Netherlands etc best you get tickets sent there if you want to save over 30 quid, last time I got tickets I did that as no other option was given anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Jesus it's going to be grim on the credit card tomorrow.

I've been honored with purchasing six tickets and have another asking me to pick them up one (limit of 6 though)
    They all better pay back ASAP :(

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Zwillinge wrote: »
    I've been honored with purchasing six tickets and have another asking me to pick them up one (limit of 6 though)
    They all better pay back ASAP :(

Revolut all the way :) be careful going for that extra ticket. When I was buying in 2016 i needed a new account and credit card to buy for a friend.

• Advertisement

Where are people buying the tickets from, eventim or ticketmaster? Any benefit either way?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Where are people buying the tickets from, eventim or ticketmaster? Any benefit either way?

Eventim is the only way to buy for German dates and Ticketmaster.ie is the only one for Belfast I think (I know they list Belfast on eventim site but I reckon they will redirect to TM).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Anyone know is Berlin 11 our time? or 10?

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Anyone know is Berlin 11 our time? or 10?

11 our time. There is a countdown on the page on TM to make sure.:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Tickets for the Oostende show sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I'm going with Ticketmaster 6 person limit for Belfast and having the bones crossed. I told the extra mate he can give me his account/Details and I'll do the physical act of purchasing for him. Joys of being only person with computer/phone access at 11am- haha!
    Thank you though!! Say it could be popular with most of the UK who may not be bothered going to Download.

I went onto Eventim for the may as well try for Berlin....and I'm getting a countdown with German of; "
    There is a lot going on right now. Due to a large number of simultaneous requests to our systems, you will be in the waiting room for a short time. Please be patient. You will be redirected automatically to your desired page."

:pac:

Zwillinge wrote: »
    I'm going with Ticketmaster 6 person limit for Belfast and having the bones crossed. I told the extra mate he can give me his account/Details and I'll do the physical act of purchasing for him. Joys of being only person with computer/phone access at 11am- haha!
    Thank you though!! Say it could be popular with most of the UK who may not be bothered going to Download.

I went onto Eventim for the may as well try for Berlin....and I'm getting a countdown with German of; "
    There is a lot going on right now. Due to a large number of simultaneous requests to our systems, you will be in the waiting room for a short time. Please be patient. You will be redirected automatically to your desired page."

:pac:

Think I am also gonna go for the six! Worst case scenario, I sell the rest to strangers!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Belgium show sold out in under 15 minutes on Ticketmaster, but they are still on Eventim, so might be a better option for people looking at the other shows.

60 seconds, here we go!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,509 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Saturday in Berlin sorted.
    BRING IT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Lucifer31

A couple of tickets secured here for Warsaw. ðŸ‘

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭savemejebus

2 for belfast sorted, no feurzone but at least no crazy delivery fee

Same. Slightly disappointed about no Feuerzone but at least I've got general admission for myself and the missus.

Same. Slightly disappointed about no Feuerzone but at least I've got general admission for myself and the missus.

Five sorted!

Could only get feuerzone if I ordered two so I said feck it and went for the five at general admissioN!

I can confirm there are still feuerzone available for 2. It just doesn't come up as feuerzone but if they are the 99GBP tickets, they are the feuerzone ones :o

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭JasonRyan

Feuerzone only went up in the last few mins.
    All that was returning for me was general ones (83) but I held out and refrested and up popped the Feuerzone ones after about 10 refreshed.
    2 of them gotten - delighted

• Registered Users Posts: 6,811 ✭✭✭Alkers

Got four for belfast, no bothers. Another friend got one just now so doesn't seem too manic.

JasonRyan wrote: »
    Feuerzone only went up in the last few mins.
    All that was returning for me was general ones (83) but I held out and refrested and up popped the Feuerzone ones after about 10 refreshed.
    2 of them gotten - delighted

I think you can only get the feuerzone tickets in two's. I have been constantly doing new searches to see and I think they have a limit per purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭baldshin

I got the Feuerzone ones about 15 minutes in to the sale. Was refreshing non stop and they only started appearing after that time.

• Advertisement

Dammit! I now have 2 x £99 tickets sitting here if I want them... But I've already bought 2 x general admission.

Should I chance buying feuerzone and hoping I'll sell the general admission?

Advertisement