Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Got my tickets for Belfast. No hassle at all compared to trying to buy tickets last year.

Standing is 91.30 Sterling + 15 quid delivery to Ireland. Pit tickets were 108.90 sterling.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Got my tickets for Belfast. No hassle at all compared to trying to buy tickets last year.

Standing is 91.30 Sterling + 15 quid delivery to Ireland. Pit tickets were 108.90 sterling.

Mother of God

Mother of God

yeah... dear enough. actually more than what I paid in Denmark and Berlin...

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

My F5 button got a beating this morning :D

6 Feuerzone tickets bought and I'm still shaking with nerves :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭Pang

Feuerzone here I come!

More expensive than what I paid for this year's concerts, but I don't care! :D

• Advertisement

For the craic and to see if there was more available I tried using my code again but since I had my fill of 6, the code isn't being accepted which I expected anyway.

I tired too to see if I could maybe do Berlin. Code worked but there is a big disclaimer that they have the right to cancel all your tickets if system is abused so I wouldn't risk it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

Don't suppose anyone has a presale code they're not gonna use?

Don't suppose anyone has a presale code they're not gonna use?

Those codes are personalized to LIFAD members' accounts along with their member ID.

Maybe not a good idea to use someone else's.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

+ 15 quid delivery to Ireland

:eek::confused::(

• Advertisement

:eek::confused::(

It's not standard post, it's registered or tracked or something along those lines.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

It's not standard post, it's registered or tracked or something along those lines.

For 15 squids I'd want Till himself to rock up with the tickets! :)

But is it free to collect them at the box office or present on your phone in the ticket master app?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

2 Feuerzone tickets for Berlin, cannot fupin' wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Have to wait like a peasant to get tickets on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Cool_CM wrote: »
    2 Feuerzone tickets for Berlin, cannot fupin' wait!

Going for them myself on Friday, can I ask how much they cost?

But is it free to collect them at the box office or present on your phone in the ticket master app?

It is but with the pre-sale it was with Eventim in the UK therefore no app from what I know and there's no way in hell I'm chancing box office :D

It is but with the pre-sale it was with Eventim in the UK therefore no app from what I know and there's no way in hell I'm chancing box office :D

Yeah but taking this in the view of what was said about tickets not being delivered internationally, despite being charged for same.

Yeah but taking this in the view of what was said about tickets not being delivered internationally, despite being charged for same.

As in if you got them digitally or collected at the box office you're still charged???

As in if you got them digitally or collected at the box office you're still charged???

Yeah one of the lads was saying a few pages back, that he had no other option but to click first class 'international delivery', but that the tickets never came and he had to collect ay the box office anyway.

• Advertisement

Yeah one of the lads was saying a few pages back, that he had no other option but to click first class 'international delivery', but that the tickets never came and he had to collect ay the box office anyway.

I'm with you now. Hopefully that's not going to be the way here. Different ticket company though wasn't it? IIRC it was Ticketmaster in the UK that did that.

I'm with you now. Hopefully that's not going to be the way here. Different ticket company though wasn't it? IIRC it was Ticketmaster in the UK that did that.

Yeah but it will be TM that the rest of us will be buying from on Friday.

Yeah but it will be TM that the rest of us will be buying from on Friday.

Ticketmaster.ie have the gig on their site. That should make a difference with getting tickets either on your phone or physically without any hassle.

That was myself, pretty poor form really although they did actually refund me most of the cost, I got around €12 back from £13.50 and I didn't need to hound them for it, it was automatic.

Ticketmaster.ie have the gig on their site. That should make a difference with getting tickets either on your phone or physically without any hassle.

Spot on, the gig is being promoted by Aiken so they are being primarily sold from the IE website therefore I'd say you'll have the normal delivery options, just the payment will be in Sterling.

The hard tickets themselves are a nice souvenir to have. I prefer them over the digital ones.

The hard tickets themselves are a nice souvenir to have. I prefer them over the digital ones.

Same here. I have all my tickets back to my first gig which was Fear Factory in 2001. Got a digital one for Metallica and have nothing to add to the collection :(

Same here. I have all my tickets back to my first gig which was Fear Factory in 2001. Got a digital one for Metallica and have nothing to add to the collection :(

I was begging people on street after Waldbuhne 2016 for a Rammstein ticket but no joy. They were so decorative. Beautiful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,937 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Going for them myself on Friday, can I ask how much they cost?

It was 132.38 for a Feuerzone ticket and 2 with delivery came to 299. I printed mine for this summer and that's free, but wanted the tickets this time around. My bank account hates me, but it's worth it! :)

• Advertisement

Cool_CM wrote: »
    It was 132.38 for a Feuerzone ticket and 2 with delivery came to 299. I printed mine for this summer and that's free, but wanted the tickets this time around. My bank account hates me, but it's worth it! :)

wow, pricier than I thought! was regular standing much cheaper?

Advertisement