Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rammstein Megathread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

psychozeb wrote: »
    They are standing anyway,not sure if they are pit. When I seen Maiden there it was first come got into the pit.

At Ozzy in the Point in 2007 we started queuing at 12 to get pit passes. Spent the whole day in the cold and the pouring rain just waiting to get in when the doors opened around 7:30 only to find out there was no such thing as pit passes :(

It was the most miserable I've ever been in my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

At Ozzy in the Point in 2007 we started queuing at 12 to get pit passes. Spent the whole day in the cold and the pouring rain just waiting to get in when the doors opened around 7:30 only to find out there was no such thing as pit passes :(

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh, but that's funny.

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh, but that's funny.

I agree! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Enjoy! How much was that ticket, btw? Will probably give an indication of around how much Belfast will be.

75 sterling, that was including p&p or whatever the admin fee is called.

Having previously knocked and taken a second look at the google images of Boucher road playing fields I think this gig is going to be superb.

Anyone know what the building beside the venue is? Looks very like the Titanic museum but obviously it's not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Still no sign of MK tickets from Ticketmaster so I called them and apparently my order was switched to collect at box office despite my account still shown as international courier. Really cheeky as delivery was my only option when purchasing and it was about £12. Might try and get a refund on that but not expecting much considering it's TM we're talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

As I said, I'm not sure what the price is and that was the price for a Metallica ticket and no one said it was outrageous. A lot more goes into a Rammstein show so you get what you pay for at any rate.

I get why they're not processing LIFAD applications - the majority of new people (and there has been a huge influx of them) are joining in order to get pre-sale tickets. Makes it very unfair on those of us who have been members for over 10 years and want tickets.
    Slane is something of a unique venue and Metallica could easily charge a premium. Iirc it was around €70 to see rammstein at the o2 so hopefully that's a better indicator.

I fully understand why lifad has made the decision, it's just so contrary to the money grubing norm that we get from bands.

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

And then fanclub members with fttb arrive so when you get in the front is already full.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,564 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

grimm2005 wrote: »
    Still no sign of MK tickets from Ticketmaster so I called them and apparently my order was switched to collect at box office despite my account still shown as international courier. Really cheeky as delivery was my only option when purchasing and it was about £12. Might try and get a refund on that but not expecting much considering it's TM we're talking about

Always a danger when buying tickets for a gig in the UK that they switch to box office collection .
    UK promoters are notorious for this nonsense ,posting out tickets late or not at all ,its unacceptable.
    Imagine if you could no longer go ,your tickets would go to waste .
    I guess you can resell now on Ticketmaster but before this you were screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Where are the tickets for Belfast going to be on sale(website) on the 5th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

moleyv wrote: »
    Where are the tickets for Belfast going to be on sale(website) on the 5th

EventIM according to newsletter

Eventim is mainly for the presale. Ticketmaster are the official outlet for Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Ok booked a hotel, now just need to secure tickets. I was at the 2012 gig in Dublin and have seen them in Oslo as well. If you can go, just do it they are brilliant live. I'm harbouring a false hope that they will announce Slane (I know it's highly unlikely but I'm a hopeless optimist).

Btw I think this will sell out as I know loads from the UK who are planning to come....

Accommodation booked. I rang earlier in the week to price it up and ok it with friends and rang back today to book it and was told that they've had a surge in bookings for the same dates!

Anyone else needing to do the same, act fast!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,887 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

gandalf wrote: »
    Ok booked a hotel, now just need to secure tickets. I was at the 2012 gig in Dublin and have seen them in Oslo as well. If you can go, just do it they are brilliant live. I'm harbouring a false hope that they will announce Slane (I know it's highly unlikely but I'm a hopeless optimist).

Btw I think this will sell out as I know loads from the UK who are planning to come....

Not a hope they will do Slane and Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

Lads, I'm in Paris and this heat is killer. I don't know how I'm going to queue tomorrow. I'll just have to show up later instead of early, then when inside push my way forward

Lads, I'm in Paris and this heat is killer. I don't know how I'm going to queue tomorrow. I'll just have to show up later instead of early, then when inside push my way forward

Keep hydrated dude

• Registered Users Posts: 9,024 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

Anyone happen to know what time they went on stage at in Paris last night?

Was late, at least half nine of not later I believe

Was late, at least half nine of not later I believe

They usually dont have curfews to abide by on the continent so can start later .

• Advertisement

Arrived at the queue of the gig about 5. 5pm. Far too late. I thought it was all over, and yet here I am sitting about 10m from the stage. These French know how to organise a concert

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

Arrived at the queue of the gig about 5. 5pm. Far too late. I thought it was all over, and yet here I am sitting about 10m from the stage. These French know how to organise a concert
    Was a great setup in fairness,festival vibe to around the place.
    Not a fan of the new stuff but was great to hear the old stuff.

Was standing just behind the rear fire cannon. They only started using it towards the end of the gig, was amazing the first time it came on out of nowhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,727 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Countdown to Milton Keynes is on!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Panthro wrote: »
    Countdown to Milton Keynes is on!

Flying out to London on Friday, really psyched for it myself now, have given the new album a few listens and it's pretty solid so will look forward to hearing a few of those tracks too. Already planning on getting tickets for Berlin in 2020 on Friday morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Johnny Derpp

Don't suppose any kind soul is goin to share the pre sale code?

Don't suppose any kind soul is goin to share the pre sale code?

Codes are individualised not generic.

Prices confirmed as £83.00 - £99.00 plus fees.

Thats very expensive for a field in Belfast.

Not that much difference in ticket price though, makes the pit tickets a no brainer.

Thats very expensive for a field in Belfast.

But it's a Rammstein show...not Nickelback :D

They have 30+ trucks driving that gigantic stage around which has to be set up and dismantled plus the band's fee for playing plus insurance plus crew plus venue rental.

• Advertisement

Anyone have a link to the pricing and ticket options? Had a google couldnt find any. Is there seating and pitch standing?

Advertisement