Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaders Debate part 2 :)

Options

Comments

Soft talking, you should be ashamed bull**** - give us some real reasons to vote for you Enda, not this bull****

• Registered Users Posts: 28,120 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

uRbaN wrote: »
    Enda not having a great 2nd half.

Much like his first half.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

One thing I will give Gormley is that he is happy to awknowledge other parties policies that he agrees with . . He is the only politician up there trying to engage in progressive , positive debate.

For me, he has been the most credible speaker overall . . Doesnt mean I would vote green, just an observation is all .

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

"Sign the contract"...... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭dedon

uRbaN wrote: »
    Enda not having a great 2nd half.

He is doing well

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Deepwell

zig wrote: »
    fairly insulting to any nationalist up the north. clearly you've no interest whatsoever in a united Ireland

Lots of people would like to see a united Ireland but not at the cost of so much spilt blood on all sides. Provos/SF didn't listen to the people of Ireland when we marched for peace but yet they want our vote for their pension plans.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

Are you willing to break up the cartels and make it affordable so enda?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭zig

ulinbac wrote: »
    Majority of nationalists up North don't want a united Ireland. The british want to get rid of it due to cost and the irish dont want it for the same reasons.
    thats only because of the current economic situation, thats not a long term consensus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭Banjaxed82

Scien wrote: »
    Was there 4 suits for the price of one somewhere today?

5 suits actually. Gormley spilt some cheese sauce on his tie.

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Wildlife Actor

"stop your nonsense" lol.

Enda's surviving though - that's all he has to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭baldbear

Enda has massice shovel hands!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭youcrazyjesus!

mike65 wrote: »
    Who's winning?

In terms of performance relative to expectation and potential damage or gain Adams then Kenny a close 2nd.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭bluefinger

fine gael's health policy is as bad as sinn feins financial policies imho

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

IMO Kenny, the rest are floundering. My opinion of Gilmore has plummeted.

Toss up between Inda and Martin, who's doing well considered.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,461 ✭✭✭liammur

Kenny is the runaway winner imo.

Be interesting to see what the experts think.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,301 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

What's the story with Enda's gangsta rap hand

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

Enda's right arm........

• Registered Users Posts: 13,137 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

I'm not a fan of SF, but Martin was getting dirty involving Northern Ireland in this debate.

Anyway it's almost over - pointless debate. No winners, no losers from what I saw.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,775 ✭✭✭Spacedog

Martins idea of keeping people off trollys, is by having a 19 hour backlog in the waiting room and breaking the wheels off the trollys then calling them beds.

HAPPY DAYS!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭dunworth1

dedon wrote: »
    He is doing well

it that sarcasm because hes useless

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭ReacherCreature

Stop telling these "lovely stories" and get on with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭tennessee time

martin should be ashamed, says enda, because of too much admin staff in the hse in his time in charge, martin cant really answer that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 683 ✭✭✭leincar

Drumpot wrote: »
    One thing I will give Gormley is that he is happy to awknowledge other parties policies that he agrees with . . He is the only politician up there trying to engage in progressive , positive debate.

For me, he has been the most credible speaker overall . . Doesnt mean I would vote green, just an observation is all .

Oh God. Agreed.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

IMO Kenny, the rest are floundering. My opinion of Gilmore has plummeted.

Yeah, Kenny is doing well I think. Martin not too bad. Gilmore poorly. Gormley much better than I expected. Adams doing poorly I think by being too populist.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Has anyone else noticed that the only one in this debate who is taking cheap shots is none other than Micheál Martin

Again, this imo tipifies the ideology of Fianna Fáil in the last couple of years. 'When all else fails, take cheap shots'. No one else has done so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Cole

Drumpot wrote: »

I won't be voting Green but I'd agree with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭InReality

and to go back a bit martin ; "there is fraud everywhere" !

Martin starting to bring it back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭Hell Toupee

How dare Enda Kenny - fine gael created the two tier health service into ireland - they created the VHI

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Gilmore is talking up the merits of the NHS in the UK and that we should emulate it here. But nearly every week on Sky and BBC you see reports into failings in the NHS and people giving out it doesn't work etc.

Advertisement