Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Alerts - Lego

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Its there but like you I couldn't find it via navigation, however as always Goolge helps http://www.argos.ie/static/ArgosPromo3/includeName/toy-price-promise.htm?mvt=ps:toyexchangeclosing:toypricepromise

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Irishbrick

Argos price match smyths prices so you'll get it for 95 and then get 3/2

I just got refused price match on three for two in jervis..........? This happen to anyone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Lone Ranger Mine shoutout reduced to €35 in art n hobby. In store and online.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Argos has up to 50% off sets today. Funny how they are reduced the day after the 3 for 2 ended. Still some good bargains to be had.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,585 ✭✭✭Glebee

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Smyth's toys
    Fifty euro spend on Lego and €10 off
    Online voucher code is LEGO

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Interrobang

The 20% off sets are up on the Lego shop now: https://shop.lego.com/en-IE/Brick-Friday-Cyber-Monday-Promotion?icmp=SHHomeMain1_EU_BFCM20%25

Got the Ferris Wheel for €143.99 and the VW Camper for €79.99, and cashed in all those VIP points to make it even sweeter.

Plus, snowglobes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,533 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Is there any extra savings got by buying it through the UK site and using address pal and its ilk?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

OwaynOTT wrote: »
    Is there any extra savings got by buying it through the UK site and using address pal and its ilk?

It says at the checkout screen that it doesn't accept standard shipping to a PO box, so I guess that means you can't use parcel motel etc? Right now it won't let me complete my order when I click submit, kinda annoying, they've the same problems every year lol, and this year isn't helped with the woefully redesigned new website. For the world's top toy seller, they sure do need to get their online system together. :pac:

It says at the checkout screen that it doesn't accept standard shipping to a PO box, so I guess that means you can't use parcel motel etc? Right now it won't let me complete my order when I click submit, kinda annoying, they've the same problems every year lol, and this year isn't helped with the woefully redesigned new website. For the world's top toy seller, they sure do need to get their online system together. :pac:

PM/PW are perfect for Lego delivery:)

Extra 20% off today for VIP members

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Want the snow globe, but not sure what else to get to qualify. Don't care for any of the minecraft stuff, unless one of them might be a good source of regular bricks, and not certain if I want the Camper or can justify the Tie.

Decisions, decisions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

PM/PW are perfect for Lego delivery:)

Extra 20% off today for VIP members

I tried ordering to PM before and they cancelled my order.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

When ordering through the UK site you have to select Royal Mail delivery to get it shipped to a PO like Parcel Motel or AddressPal

• Registered Users Posts: 6,555 ✭✭✭SteM

Ecto-1 is £32.97 with free shipping on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cuusoo-21108-Ghostbusters-Ecto-1-Limited/dp/B00JRCB3HQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480083332&sr=8-1&keywords=lego+ghostbusters

Out of stock at the moment but they don't charge your card until the item ships.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭g0g

robinph wrote: »
    Want the snow globe, but not sure what else to get to qualify. Don't care for any of the minecraft stuff, unless one of them might be a good source of regular bricks, and not certain if I want the Camper or can justify the Tie.

Decisions, decisions.
    Same boat, just trying to pick the best set to get free snowglobe.
    1) Santa workshop to have a family build, but seems pricey for piece count
    2) Kwik-e-mart might be a good investment but it costs a fair whack!
    3) VW Camper looks great but again I'm not sure if I'd build or save

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Got the Winter Toy Shop in the lego shop in Cologne today, and got the snowglobe, it's really nice!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,069 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

Went for a few of the small mini modular buildings as the best price per part ratio, and the most useful types of bricks for... erm... something when I think of it.

I cant find the snow globe on the site..can someone give me a link please?

I cant find the snow globe on the site..can someone give me a link please?
    You can't buy it as an item. Once your basket goes over the threshold it automatically gets added in as a free add-on.

g0g wrote: »
    You can't buy it as an item. Once your basket goes over the threshold it automatically gets added in as a free add-on.

thanks . Got the winter toy shop and gobe.
    Quidco.co.uk are giving 11% cashback as well.

Unlike Fatcheese, they do pay out:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Attached a pic of the "snow globe" for those curious!

Star Lord wrote: »
    Attached a pic of the "snow globe" for those curious!
    I must say it's a fantastic looking "free" set and I'm really looking forward to getting it. Will really be torn between saving it mint versus building with the kids...

• Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

42056 Technic Porsche 911 GT3 down to just over €200 on Amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Ninjago 70732 - City of Stixx down to €69.99 from €99.99 as it's being retired. Happy with the deal as I've had my eye on it for a while :)

Here

Link to all retiring sets on sale here

Lego Pirates chess set is down to £32.
    I picked one up yesterday along with a NEXO knight (with free set)

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Lego Pirates chess set is down to £32.
    I picked one up yesterday along with a NEXO knight (with free set)

I'm trying to order the White House of their site, but I keep getting a "generic" error message :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Rael wrote: »
    I'm trying to order the White House of their site, but I keep getting a "generic" error message :mad:

That site is some pile of ****e. It wasn't great before, but it's just an atrocity now. It just kept spitting back my VIP points when I was trying to buy assembly square. I was using the phone and I had to keep switching between land space and portrait to get it to respond. Ended up going to the laptop in the end.... which is still just Dreadful.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭PaddyFagan

Stock seems low, but Smyths have reduced all the angry birds Lego - http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-bricks/c-960/lego-angry-birds/

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 6,853 ✭✭✭Spocker

PaddyFagan wrote: »
    Stock seems low, but Smyths have reduced all the angry birds Lego - http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/lego-bricks/c-960/lego-angry-birds/

Excellent, some handy birthday presents there

Advertisement